#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeschke

#teamtrainwreck
Bossman catch-up:

- Double pregnancy :love:
- Kovtun retirement :( (I loved his farewell-words); I really feel for him, I have developed a soft spot for him since his 'Iron Sky' FS
- love the music choices of Wang/Wang (as if that matters anyway, as we won't see this programs :drama:)
- Hocke/Blommaert, the boy must be in shock being the one got ditched
- Perkova/Shulepov :love: Both looked damn beautiful! And I missed all the Insta stories videos! :drama:
- Sondre choreographing for himself :scream:

Jeschke

#teamtrainwreck
Bossman quote catch-up:

Re Eurovision
OMG, it should be RIGHT up your alley!! :cheer: :encore: :inavoid: Give it a go!
Do it vice, here a reason for it: one of my all time fav's , so wrong, so good :p (watch it full length, it's worth it!)
And the best german entry ever.

The @pinky166 is unique!

Pairs deserve representation, honey.
I can warm up with W/W for the next season, problem is: they should show up somewhere at least to make it :p

I am so nominating Samarin for the kibosh list. :lol:
Awesome :rofl: All my Samarin talk got him in for @rfisher ! Brezina messed her brains up.

Anyways.. Insta stalking Boss faves special edition to reivindicate!..
Best birthday present :40beers:

Disappointingly, no reaction yet from Mari's instagram.
Seriously! I need praise for Hocke's decision on an IG live!

Erokhov scored 2,76 in the SP today at some small local event in Moscow today :yikes:
Gimme a video for POTS immediately!

Apparently, she is practicing triple axel :rofl:
I am damn ready for a 3a's ttw skateoff at Nebelhorn between Perkova, Schott, Stasia and who else wanna join the party :40beers:

Ka3sha

Can't think of a better thread to post this interview with Popova/Mozgov (mostly about social media, tattoos , costumes and money)
https://news.ru/drugie/popova-i-mozgov-pust-i-volontyorami-no-poedem-na-igry/

- So after you post a story in the rug, you also want to post something more rigid and provocative?
Betina: Of course (laughs).
Sergei: And you need to use other social networks if you want to post hot content (laughs).
Betina: If I had given myself more freedom, my account would have blown up the world, but I can't do it since I am an athlete.
Sergei: There is Twitter, they don’t block posts for shocking content.
about this Sergei's tattoo
Betina: And what do you think is it?
Burning hacksaw?
Sergei: It was supposed to be a matchstick, but Betina says that it's a spermatozoon with sharp razor
Betina: I wanted to get another tattoo on my leg, but I can't do this. We have lot's of problems with tattoos - we can't show them on the ice. I will wear a bright pink costume on the ice and people will see my tattoo, say that it's immoral.
Sergei: You can always get Tarasova's portrait on your hip
Do you have any funny stories about your costumes?
Sergei: Once I had an interesting experience this year - I was skating in a bandage. It was very interesting, but one time was enough.
Betina: It was funny when he had to skate in a thong for the whole season.
Sergei: And I would say that it was hard.
Betina: Once I was trying on a new dress right before one of the competitions. And bang - the part of the bra on my dress just fell off. I didn't know how to skate like this. I barely sewed everything just a minute before the start and told Sergey: “Oh, my dress falls off my chest.” And he said that everything is fine. If something goes wrong - we will at least have fun.
And etc :gallopin1

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm not the one with a tattoo of a sperm with a sharp razor. Betina just calls tham as she sees them.

Plus, who cares about reputation anyway? :p

Last edited:

kosjenka

Pogorilaya’s fairy godmother
I was really scared for da bossman so I am happy now he is catching up with all the news. Double pregnancies is still the highlight of the off season.

Jeschke

#teamtrainwreck
Folks, finally boss is back on track (and will hopefully manage the dates):
So, saturday :gallopin1-award nominations will take place and voting will start :watch:

Kibosh is set for June 1st.
Pressman might already pee its his pants in anticipation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)