#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Bych sitting in 3rd at 🇮🇱 nationals; 25pts behind Gorodnitski (who is in 2nd almost tied with Salmon) 🆘

(((@pinky166)))
You had a good run in here lately, it was only a matter of time until you have to pay for it :drama:
#circleoftrain

J

Jeschke

Ohoh... :watch:
2 Euros spots, 1 Worlds spot and Mark has the minimums for both!
FPl.NameNationPointsSPFS
1​
Mark GORODNITSKY
ISR​
240.07​
2​
1​
2​
Daniel SAMOKHIN
ISR​
220.65​
1​
3​
3​
Alexei BYCHENKO
ISR​
212.82​
3​
2​

Dobre

Ohoh... :watch:
2 Euros spots, 1 Worlds spot and Mark has the minimums for both!
FPl.NameNationPointsSPFS
1​
Mark GORODNITSKY
ISR​
240.07​
2​
1​
2​
Daniel SAMOKHIN
ISR​
220.65​
1​
3​
3​
Alexei BYCHENKO
ISR​
212.82​
3​
2​

Yep, it's a nice humdinger of an upset to help start off our mid-quadrennium Nationals season. Wonder how many more we have to come. (Even in Israel, you aren't "safe.")

J

Jeschke

Thanks for the links Katia.
I like Nastia's fistbump at the scores and Rukavicin's drunken smile.

Stasia. Well it was nice to see her finally smile again at the end of the program; unfortunately the entire routine seemed totally lifeless. She was just doing her job, not the Stasia we used to know :( They layout is still very puzzling to me with the solo triple to start, followed by the combo. I would understand when she goes for the combo 2nd half, but so, it makes no sense at all besides :gallopin1 -logic!

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Danny Salmon needs to retire or move to another coach, seriously is getting fecking frustrating, he not only lost today but after leading the short program he bombs and lost by 20 points overall??

Vagabond

Danny Salmon needs to retire or move to another coach, seriously is getting fecking frustrating, he not only lost today but after leading the short program he bombs and lost by 20 points overall??
According to what reut posted in the Israeli Skating News thread in GSD, he's been injured but was forced by the Israeli Fed to compete in Zagreb and Holon.

(((((🐋 🏄‍♂️ 🐳 )))))

S

SmallFairy

In the sad news of Marie Fredriksson's (singer of Roxette) passing this week, I remembered one of my fav songs as a kid: 'Crash! Boom! Bang!' Awesome thread title that would be.

You brought it into our thread, thank you!
She was very special for me, her voice was one of a kind. The soundtrack to my teens, and still on my playlists.
RIP Marie❤

In Swedish, but still, one of the most beautiful songs ever. "It still smells of love" (Sounds quite cheesy in English, but not in Swedish)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

And poor Poster Boy🐺 🏄‍♂️I have not given up on him. But he MUST get another coach. Israeli fed forcing him to compete injured, but not forcing him to go elsewhere for training? Find your focus, fed!

And if Bych is to make it on to TTW in his elderly years....well I'm all for it! He's both heartbreaking and cute, he only won one Euro medal, his outfits are always fun, and he posts beach photos on IG. (A good summary is golden!)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I think we should join our efforts and finally bribe someone so she could represent any other country in the world...
It’s not okey when skater of her level doesn’t get even a single international competition :wuzrobbed
I would adopt her and she could skate for the US. And, I'd burn her free skate dress. She should be in a dark catsuit which would emphasize her extension and stretch..

Her being in the top 24 didn't get her submitted for a GP event last season :( But, aren't there a couple of Senior Bs after the first of the year so skaters can get Euro/World minimums? I know Russia isn't going to send her to Euros or Worlds, but if she skates at Rus Nationals like this, she could be in the top 10 for sure and maybe as high as 7th. But, I never really understand some of the choices the RuFed makes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information