#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

And first time all the winners were ones I voted for! I'm on a roll. See me for your Olympic bets.
There's a difference between voting in #TTW polls and picking who will win actual skating competitions, rfisher, and your record at the latter is spotty to say the least. :shuffle:

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Urushadze seems to be new competition to me :drama:
(Check her IG Story)

Holiday with Samarin and Kondratiuk.
Samarin sunburn 🆘🙈

watch out girl! I won’t give up that easily!

J

Jeschke

My personal folder with #ttw material did not survive move to new system.
Important data lost! :gallopin1
Pre-Kibosh and Kibosh in danger! :drama: 🆘

Vagabond

A gentle reminder about some very important information.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Due to you-know-what, May 1 has been cancelled this year. 🤷‍♂️

Anyone who doesn't get this memo will be Tsareva'd.
Also, folks, don't play with 💣. Someone might get hurt. 🧑‍🏫

J

Jeschke

Pre-Kibosh:

Farewell Anastasia Shpilevaya / Grigory Smirnov!
Entry: Nov 17th, 2018
Exit: Apr 30th, 2021
Career highlights: MEEPOTS 2019; Winter Youth Olympic Games 2016, 1st; Junior Worlds 2017, 4th; Universiade 2019, 5th

You were supposed to be the next big thing after your gold at the Youth Olympic Winter Games 2016. Followed by 5th and 4th places finsihes at junior worlds your path was written. 2018 should have been your year but all we got was one single glimpse at your 'Love Story' program before you missed the rest of the season due to injury. #thefinger was one of the most iconic MEEPOTS out there, and it's still a bummer you lost that year to lipsmear girl. As a compensation you won MEEPOTS the year after in your first senior season. The breakthrough just didn't happen in a packed field and somehow you got lost in the ranks. We wished you could have ended on your on terms and not due to illness.
You had all the material: the boobs, the ass, the hair, the costumes, the bizarre choreo.
Smirnov will remain the 1st true watercoloring poserboy, always and forever in @SmallFairy 's heart.
It was written in the stars.

До свидания!

Bildschirmfoto-2021-04-30-um-20-26-59.jpg

J

Jeschke

Farewell Vladimir Litvintsev!
Entry: Nov 25th, 2019
Career highlights: Euros 2020, 9th; Ice Mall Cup 2019, 1st

Let's be honest. Your pants are tight and you're pretty as **** - these were the only reasons you boarded our cruise.
You have great classic lines and we cannot wait to see your :gallopin1 Rachmaninov (plus pants).

We will scream our arses off at Nebelhorn to get you a ticket to the olympics, but your ticket on this train has expired.

До свидания!

Bildschirmfoto-2021-04-30-um-20-44-12.jpg

S

SmallFairy

Farewell Vladimir Litvintsev!
Entry: Nov 25th, 2019
Career highlights: Euros 2020, 9th; Ice Mall Cup 2019, 1st

Let's be honest. Your pants are tight and you're pretty as **** - these were the only reasons you boarded our cruise.
You have great classic lines and we cannot wait to see your :gallopin1 Rachmaninov (plus pants).

We will scream our arses off at Nebelhorn to get you a ticket to the olympics, but your ticket on this train has expired.

До свидания!

Bildschirmfoto-2021-04-30-um-20-44-12.jpg
Are you ****ing kidding me?????:lynch::lynch::lynch:

Like any other criterias are needed:glamor:

But it’s your loss, I can now claim him eternally mine, and you’ll have no say in anything. Tooooo bad! You’ll so regret it mo-ha-ha-ha!
His tights are Viking’s forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information