#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Trying to upload Tursy-POTS on YouTube right now.
Keep your fingers crossed for no geoblock 🙏

Edit: Block :argue: :mitchell:
I have no other options to upload, so proxy it is :(
It's not even U.S. , it's the RUS events that got blocked :drama:
I need to find a way!

Last edited by a moderator:

mjb52

put this in the MEEPOTS thread originally by accident:

I saw an article in which Mishin expressed wanting fan input :) (his preference was a survey) on whether Kolyada should keep his Nureyev program. What do we think? I am torn, as I love it, but also sense that Misha wants to try something new.

S

SmallFairy

Boss’ man:

Viking’s man: (NOT Rosanov!) (Vlad is skating to Rachmaninov omg😍😍) (#Nebelhorn4ever)

Laney

@Laney might drag me sobbing, drunken outta arena (passing Schott giving her hell because of no lutz).
That's how it will be :D
I thought you're too busy with greatest boreman? Wasn't this the original plan? But I do what's neccesary to survive these days! I just hope we can be there and watch it live in Oberstdorf 😊

Colonel Green

So, in light of today’s news, what new pairings of seemingly retired skaters (with optional nationality switch) would #TTW most like to see?

S

SmallFairy

Stasia and I indeed have a cosmic connection. 😍First, she copied my outfit and my top jump. Now this. (I used to be a hockey player).

S

SmallFairy

Smirnov is back! (Not on the ice, sorry) (@Ka3sha do you know anything?)

mjb52

Even one would be a start... :)

I feel like T/M have all the raw ingredients, they just need confidence and the right programs. It's too bad there's no way they can keep Bolero, since it's already been two seasons. That one was an incredibly good fit for them. I still think if they can put everything together their ceiling is higher than the two younger teams, as much as I like both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information