#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I will concede to pewter linings but with one condition: we need to have "Perky through the Ages" or "Eternally yours, Perkova" sometime in the next year.

Maybe when she qualifies for Russian Nationals or petitions her way on the Universiade team as a 30 year old? #lifelonglearner

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

3x pewter linings leads 2x rocket launch so far.
You can still vote.
New thread opens tomorrow!

J

Jeschke

Aleksandr Abt also joined Pluschenko’s academy
@SmallFairy

So the MIMOS race 2020 will only inlcude Plushy minions? :rofl:

Seeing Rozanov doing the high knee running I would say that team is definitely in need of an athletic coach! 🆘
Feel free to call Plushy 🙋‍♂️

S

SmallFairy

Oh my, dying🙈 Coach cat fight coming up between my two teenage crushes, except one is boss and the other minion😂

J

Jeschke

Hope photo#7 is going to be the drama ending pose for Khuda!
The photos of the FS look kinda :shuffle: What is the storyline here? Secret baby? :rofl::gallopin1

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Hope photo#7 is going to be the drama ending pose for Khuda!
The photos of the FS look kinda :shuffle: What is the storyline here? Secret baby? :rofl::gallopin1
That pose just cries our for Je Suis Malade. :drama:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Who are you and what have you done to Vice?

I love ballads but proper good ballads. ie Celine, Madonna, Lara Fabian, etc. #gay

And not (literally!) 8 of 9 consecutive short programs all in the same music genre. They were contemporary ballads too, like Sia covering Unforgettable (very forgettable) and Beyonce's I Was Here (that music belongs to the Grm!). Perhaps I'm simply showing my age here. :shuffle:

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

Was this posted before? It’s fun, but they’re sort of ripping us off. Of course #ttw is much better. Check out “best dad dancing” at 4.18

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Was this posted before? It’s fun, but they’re sort of ripping us off. Of course #ttw is much better. Check out “best dad dancing” at 4.18

"Best Dad Dancing" is a perfect description of Fentz, his pants, and that program. :rofl:

J

Jeschke

Can't believe Sokolovskaya had Swan Lake on her playlist and didn't give it to my man! :drama:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information