#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

Ohoh... :watch:
2 Euros spots, 1 Worlds spot and Mark has the minimums for both!
FPl.NameNationPointsSPFS
1​
Mark GORODNITSKY
ISR​
240.07​
2​
1​
2​
Daniel SAMOKHIN
ISR​
220.65​
1​
3​
3​
Alexei BYCHENKO
ISR​
212.82​
3​
2​

Gorodnitsky and Bychenko for Euros, top finisher there goes to Worlds. Is a No Brainer for me. Samohin has digged hisown grave

J

Jeschke

Gorodnitsky and Bychenko for Euros, top finisher there goes to Worlds. Is a No Brainer for me. Samohin has digged hisown grave
Explain the logic choosing Samohin over Bychenko based on the season and this nationals result?
Not that logic is needed in this thread :p

SamuraiK

Explain the logic choosing Samohin over Bychenko based on the season and this nationals result?
Not that logic is needed in this thread :p

Season Best:
Bychenko 39th
Samohin 61th

That overtakes the importance of something as minimal as ISR nationals Silver vs Bronze. Gorodnitsky could hang onto the "but im the national champion" excuse.

Last edited:

Mad for Skating

J

Jeschke

The only one I'll miss is Mai. Is she still ill?? :(
@nimi posted this in the JPN thread.

J

Jeschke

#bizarreofficeincidents

Hanna

Skating junkie
#bizarreofficeincidents
I just saw this but couldn't get the whole picture even with the English translation. Does somebody know any more? :drama:

There's way too much happening this week, I can't keep up!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
What's she saying! She does not look happy so whatever it is isn't good is my guess. Some issue with Medvedeva??

Ka3sha

Today a video preview of Russian Nats was posted on Liza's Youtube channel, in that preview something rude was said about Medvedeva and TAT (?). Am not sure as I didn't see that video. So fans went after Liza.
Apparently, she fired her pr-manager few months ago, they had an argument, he owned her a lot of money and started blackmailing Liza. So today he posted this video on Liza's channel without Liza knowing anything about it. She doesn't have any access to that account anymore.
Liza explained that she contacted Evgenia as soon as was possible and explained her this situation. Evgenia later defended Liza in comments as well.

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Russian nationals is going to be the most interesting competition of the entire season. I'm trying to decide which VPN service to buy in order to watch.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Today a video preview of Russian Nats was posted on Liza's Youtube channel, in that preview something rude was said about Medvedeva and TAT (?). Am not sure as I didn't see that video. So fans went after Liza.
Apparently, she fired her pr-manager few months ago, they had an argument, he owned her a lot of money and started blackmailing Liza. So today he posted this video on Liza's channel without Liza knowing anything about it. She doesn't have any access to that account anymore.
Liza explained that she contacted Evgenia as soon as was possible and explained her this situation. Evgenia later defended Liza in comments as well.
That's just madness! :eek: I saw Med had posted something in the comments, good to know things got explained and they're on good terms. Thanks for the explanation, Instagram doesn't allow copy-pasting so translating the comments is impossible!

Russian nationals is going to be the most interesting competition of the entire season. I'm trying to decide which VPN service to buy in order to watch.
Choose carefully because not nearly all of them have a server in Russia! I went through this when I didn't know about the ISU streaming the GPs yet. :lol:

Ka3sha

That's just madness! :eek: I saw Med had posted something in the comments, good to know things got explained and they're on good terms. Thanks for the explanation, Instagram doesn't allow copy-pasting so translating the comments is impossible!
She (Med) also posted a message to skating fans saying that all skaters are tired of fan wars and endless hate on their/their coaches/their friends and families pages on social media, so let's just love this beautiful sport

Hanna

Skating junkie
She (Med) also posted a message to skating fans saying that all skaters are tired of fan wars and endless hate on their/their coaches/their friends and families pages on social media, so let's just love this beautiful sport
Janny :love: AMEN to that! If only people listened. I'll never be able to understand hating on others to promote your own favorite.

Mad for Skating

Nationals Drama
No Queen U in CZE
No Zag in RUS
No Klotz in AUT
No Laurine in FRA
No Mai in JPN

What's next?
No Weinzierl in GER? 🆘

I can already sense Susie getting ready to withdraw from RusNats...

HELL TO THE YEAH! Watch the Empress swoop in and take one of the 3 spots for Worlds, mark my words.

Janny :love: AMEN to that! If only people listened. I'll never be able to understand hating on others to promote your own favorite.

A certain batch of Hanyu fans could use a dose of your common sense.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
We're fine. TBH, if she is going to be left off the Olympic team in two years, they're done anyway. That was the whole point of the partnership.

Mad for Skating

We're fine. TBH, if she is going to be left off the Olympic team in two years, they're done anyway. That was the whole point of the partnership.

I’m worried about that too, so right now I’m trying to take every performance as a bonus. She could’ve just quit after 2014 or 2018, but she didn’t. She’s already an Olympic and World medalist - it would’ve been nice for her to pick up some gold instead of silver, but I don’t think that’s her destiny. Maybe the bitter end has already come, but I’ll support her until her last performance. She can stay in the sports world and become a little legend like Moskvina.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I may add: NO ****ING MARILU IN ITA! :mitchell:

Like always, I appreciate your dedication to the cause. :lol:

She has been in a total of zero K&Cs all season. Are we sure she's even coaching anymore? There's never any skating content on her insta. :(

Anyway, I am shocked at the amount of news/drama to catch up from the last two days. :yikes:

Last edited:

skatingguy

decently
Like always, I appreciate your dedication to the cause. :lol:

She has been in a total of zero K&Cs all season. Are we sure she's even coaching anymore? There's never any skating content on her insta.

Anyway, I am shocked at the amount of news/drama to catch up from the last two days. :yikes:
This is supposed to be the quiet week(s) before Russian & Japanese Nationals.
freekingout.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information