#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I missed Boss birthday!! :(:( @Jeschke how dare you geting older during the off season!! :drama: (yeah I know WTT was still around but not even the skaters give a fuuck about that).

Anyways.. Insta stalking Boss faves special edition to reivindicate!..

Our Boy is a dog person Kitty was doomed from the start.
That Stasia girl is of course a cat person That kitty looks very pet sematary-like
Honda sisters When your hope of making the team fail each time you can always count on family.
Perkova isn't very active on IG it seems.. but you can share cake with her.
Elvis showing some nice ass.(y)(y)
So Youn with her "yummy" Uncle Junho Hellooo Uncle
Radio is on Germany. Trying out a switch with Blommaert?? :unsure::unsure:
Schott looking good. Finally
Sadovksy being all broody and sensitive.

Do-Hard Boss request
Do-Hard special Boss request.:sneaky:

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Which one of them would recommend to a friend?
I recommend everyone to watch "Desperate Housewives"! If I don’t know what to see, or just don’t have time to choose, I’ll turn it on. There are 8 seasons, and I have rematched it 3 times in the last 2 years.

Konstantinova! Yes! :glamor:

S

SmallFairy

And Annika must get a new partner ASAP, she’s too fab to retire. I’m happy she’s free of Ruben, nothing lasts with that guy anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DobrinFan

Erokhov scored 2,76 in the SP today at some small local event in Moscow today :yikes:

What on earth? Did he do only illegal elements and no components?

He popped a 4S into a 2S, did one spin, then stopped the program.

Well he was only supposed to do the SP so that the men could meet the 6 guy quota so that some (2) skaters can earn their Master of Sports. I thought he honestly looked injured although someone is arguing with me on Golden Skate saying it was planned for him to only do 2 elements and then withdraw. Normally skaters complete the entire SP program before withdrawing. So who knows.

But then a poster on FSO said you have to be 14 starting March 4 to compete in an All-Russian competition for Master of Sports. So if that's the case, Samsonov doesn't count (?) and they didn't meet their quota anyway even with Erokhov. So what was the point of Erokhov putting himself at risk for this? He doesn't look recovered at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information