#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I'm not quite ready for the season to start as my baseball team is relevant for the first time in 10 years.

But I digress. Here are my season wishes. It's a simple list, really:
  • Perkova sneaks into a Grand Prix, makes top 24 SB list, top 10 at nationals, and medals on the CS.
  • For the love of god TSAREVA IN A KISS AND CRY
  • Galustyan reprises COTN. If only this happens, this season will be a triumph.
  • Fear/Gibson Vogue FD is gayer and more flamboyant than me at a Kylie Minogue concert. Make GPF.
  • Grm has a fulfilling season, skates to her potential at a couple C events and gets a medal
  • Shirtless pics from Junior, Jason Brown, and Lewis Gibson on insta
  • Redemption for Gracie Gold, 💪 and Sotskova. #TTWlovesacomeback
  • Susie/(I don't even know her partner's name) become Russian number 1, Boikova #2.
  • Konstantinova slays her Moulin Rogue LP. I have a feeling it's going to be 🔥
  • Top 10 at Euros for Karly.
  • MBM and Laurine bring the voidz and jumps. French ladies renaissance
  • Marilu brings the bitchface and eyerolls to the K&C again. I can confirm the dark tan is already in place!
  • Jenni Saarinen huge comeback season. You read it here first, folks.
  • Nadeau gets his shit together and makes the 4CC/Worlds teams. If not, at least more vids of him surfing.
  • Good seasons from the fabulous North American junior Hannahs: Harrell and Dawson
  • Antonio Souza Kordeiru gets an instagram 🙏
  • Oddvoll Bøe wins Tursy-POTS again (should have repeated last season)
  • Praying really hard this isn't La Tuk's LP. :shuffle: Woof. #bringbacksandstorm

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

But I digress. Here are my season wishes. It's a simple list, really:
Modest as ever!

Fear/Gibson Vogue FD is gayer and more flamboyant than me at a Kylie Minogue concert.
That's a threat folks!

Shirtless pics from Junior, Jason Brown, and Lewis Gibson on insta.
Add Salmon and this might be too much for @Laney to handle!

Antonio Souza Kordeiru gets an instagram 🙏
It's private. Do you dare?
#hälvinflashbacks

This!

Last edited by a moderator:

Laney

Add Salmon and this might be too much fro @Laney to handle!
[/QUOTE]
:drama: I'm so used to Salmons shirtless pics... This guy spends more time at the beach, in cars and at barbecues than at any rink...
For the other three:

:lynch:

J

Jeschke

it’s an interview with Sharon Fichman, Canadian tennis player and Dylan Moscovitch’s fiancée. Sharon gives a detailed account here of the freak accident Dylan suffered in fall 2018, which derailed his season & likely kept him and Lubov from making the Olympic team.

Unfortunately, back in December 2017 Dylan had a serious but fluke accident. While he was taking a break between workouts, he gave me a call while he was relaxing on a stretching mat. While we were on the phone together, a 200 pound mirrored door next time him unhinged and fell on him.
He was knocked unconscious and suffered multiple facial lacerations, a cracked bone in his hand, multiple stitches in his right hand and was concussed for two months.

🆘:gallopin1
#bizarreoffice

Mad for Skating

Am here just for one second..

:sekret: says that LaTuk is going for 3A, 3Lz-3T and 3F in the SP (per her skate at St Petersburg close skates)

... back to vacation and spamming on Instagram :p

This is so exciting! The Empress will claw her way onto the World team this time, I’m calling it now.

For @Mad for Skating
What are the odds they will debut at Nebelhorn? Will you rob a bank and fly to Germany? :watch:

Random note: With T/M at CS USA and B/K at CS FIN I hope I really get Enbert for CS GER. I do not dare to dream of Susie :drama:

Relax, bossman. I’m not quite THAT “mad for skating” to become an internationally wanted criminal :)
But I will be screaming from home and driving you all nuts in the TTW thread if Susie shows up to Nebelhorn...or any competition tbh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information