#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad for Skating

I figure Zhang is just hanging around to see if Sui stays healthy by 2022 so he can poach her for the Olympics.

Cong Han will fight any man who tries to take his Empress from his side!

Oh come on. Brown is hot with the new haircut!

He was hot with the old haircut, y'all were just too busy bickering about your British ladies to see it.

Brown and hot in the same sentence, isn't that an oxymoron?

I'm so ashamed of you!

J

Jeschke

Who knows when @SamuraiK finishes his off-season/holidays/..., until then I try to keep u up to date with IG on lv1 base.

I present:
Our boy 😎

Bockster in surprising swimwear colour

I‘ll take that spot in the middle 😇

Sima‘s puppy (take that Zag dog)

GG landing hard stuff again

For @SmallFairy (almost looks like he‘s in jail too)

Another cat lady

Memo to @taz'smum : Jon needs to look like that in competition instead of the mama‘s boy look👆🏼

Last edited by a moderator:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
First GP withdrawal this season is a tough cookie for some of us :drama:

Junior is at his best in B events where he can manspread with total freedom and land freaky combos.

I’m only interested in which Russian girl withdraws from NHK. :shuffle:

until then I try to keep u up to date with IG on lv1 base.

I just scanned through IG stories. I hate to say it, but my god Mari Vartmann wins the lifetime achievement award for most boring stories. :drama: There’s never anything good (or remotely interesting) there.

Last edited:

SamuraiK

Who knows when @SamuraiK finishes his off-season/holidays/..., until then I try to keep u up to date with IG on lv1 base.

Has the season started yet? And I mean real season not that summer comps only watchable through bad streams or fan cams crap...

That Plus, the new IG layout does not appeal me. Is all or nothing after discovering the big pic option.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Has the season started yet? And I mean real season not that summer comps only watchable through bad streams or fan cams crap...

That Plus, the new IG layout does not appeal me. Is all or nothing after discovering the big pic option.
First JGP is next week, then the CS comps start with sometimes 2 a week.

Dobre

Of course pretty much everyone looks a bit like Team Trainwreck in the summer, but one does have to tip one's hat to Orzel for, if I am interpreting the play-by-play comments correctly, helping to start off our season in true TTW spirit with two quads and a waxel in his SP today.

J

Jeschke

Happy birthday to the brood :40beers:
3 wishes for Tiff:
  • Epic gold medal win over P/C at 🇫🇷 GP; just for the entertainment of DG having to hand over the gold to TJ on french ice in front of french crowd and french welsh drunken mama. (and because I want the drama footage of the crying P/C fan of course)
  • Having a non-freaky-buying-euros-tickets-in-advance-skating-mama. We remember too well how this turned out last season.
  • Having a dozen of russian rambo ice hockey playing babies later (ok, that is actually the dream scenario for @taz'smum but I had to come up with something as another wish got censored :drama: )

Last edited by a moderator:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Happy birthday to the brood :40beers:
3 wishes for Tiff:
  • Epic gold medal win over P/C at 🇫🇷 GP; just for the entertainment of DG having to hand over the gold to TJ on french ice in front of french crowd and french welsh drunken mama. (and because I want the drama footage of the crying P/C fan of course)
Damn. Now, I'm sad Susie/herminion aren't going to be at that GP because if they beat James/Cipres, DG might be the one doing all the sobbing. Of course, I want her to follow Savchenko's trajectory and wind a world bronze this year, silver the next and the OGM the next. She can then do the post Olympic season and get world gold. That's not much to ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information