#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

It's good to see you know your boundaries.

Schott's triple axel.
Well, a triple toe from Lubov just happened, so we’re off to a season where we can except anything!

And I love her, and really want her to slay with Charlie, but come on. Buble ??? That sp was zzzz When will we have some turn in music trends? In Calgary 88 Valova/Vasiliev skated to THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! In the best outfits! :respec: :respec: :respec:
We need Freed back at this point!

Mad for Skating

Well, a triple toe from Lubov just happened, so we’re off to a season where we can except anything!

And I love her, and really want her to slay with Charlie, but come on. Buble ??? That sp was zzzz When will we have some turn in music trends? In Calgary 88 Valova/Vasiliev skated to THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! In the best outfits! :respec: :respec: :respec:
We need Freed back at this point!

That triple toe is the only thing holding my life together at the moment!
TBH, the program is fairly standard, but I think it’ll do for their first season together. She’s comfortable with Buble programs (she already did one with Moscovitch), so they probably just chose something safe. Overall it’s okay with me :)

J

Jeschke

That triple toe is the only thing holding my life together at the moment!
For all those forgotten: Luba turned up with solid triples after teaming up with Dylan, too. The mess started afterwards.:watch:
TBH, the program is fairly standard
Well said.
She’s comfortable with Buble programs
She is Luba. Not Weinzierl.
but I think it’ll do for their first season together.
It does not. Standard is not enough.
Not for Luba.
Not for the team.

The FS better slays.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad for Skating

For all those forgotten: Luba turned up with solid triples after teaming up with Dylan, too. The mess started afterwards.:watch:

Well said.

She is Luba. Not Weinzierl.

It does not. Standard is not enough.
Not for Luba.
Not for the team.

The FS better slays.

Tbh I think they’re just trying to get used to each other, and they look pretty good for a new pair. By the end of the season I think we might be seeing some magic, oh ye of so little faith!

By the way, I’m actually very excited about Nathan’s Rocketman program 😀

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
For Vice, new SP of Karly (but she lost to McKay):

Nice! As much as I'll miss Ghost and the walk of shame shirt, Karly does well with emo ballads. Unfortunately I didn't log on quick enough, and now all vids are blocked. :drama:

I'm not stressed about Karly losing to McKay at all. She can lose to McKay by 15 points all autumn long, but as long as Karly finishes .01 points ahead of McKay at British Nationals, Karly will make the Euros team! #stillbitter #justice4karly #sorrymckay :mitchell:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Folks, Nebelhorn is (again) the place to be :40beers:
39 ladies entered so far ( @alchemy void )
34 men
17 pairs
20 dance teams

Bychenko will be there for @pinky166 .
Lucky as I am, I will get Schott (who for sure will withdraw again last second) and Brown :shuffle: (@Laney )

With so many ladies and pairs, I'll keep my hopes up for 3 RUS ladies and 3 RUS pairs and Bidar :drama:
Do some of them think this is the Olympic qualifier year? :lol:

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Folks, Nebelhorn is (again) the place to be :40beers:
39 ladies entered so far ( @alchemy void )
34 men
17 pairs
20 dance teams

Bychenko will be there for @pinky166 .
Lucky as I am, I will get Schott (who for sure will withdraw again last second) and Brown :shuffle: (@Laney )

With so many ladies and pairs, I'll keep my hopes up for 3 RUS ladies and 3 RUS pairs and Bidar :drama:

Where are you seeing this info? I can't find it.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 SOS 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Golovkina beats Karly in the LP! I see my avatar is already off to a powerful start. :shuffle:

Senior Ladies
Result
FPl. Name Nation Points SP FS
1 Natasha MCKAY GBR 156.23 1 1
2 Karly ROBERTSON GBR 138.00 2 4
3 Aleksandra GOLOVKINA LTU 137.65 3 3
4 Danielle HARRISON GBR 134.57 4 2

McKay did another clean 3lutz and also a clean 3loop here! :eek: She's only been doing toes and salchows (and intentional double lutzes!) the past 3 seasons. Good for her! Even though I'm #teamkarly, I totally respect adding two new jumps at the age of 24.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information