#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

:gallopin1-Patron-Saint:
Nevskaya, Anna

Ladies:
Gold, Gracie
Gubanova, Anastasiia
Honda, Marin
Konstantinova, Stanislava
Lecavelier, Laurine
Leonova, Alena
Park, So-Youn
Radionova, Elena
Sakhanovich, Serafima
Schott, Nicole
Tuktamysheva, Elizaveta

Men:
Aliev, Dmitri
Aymoz, Kévin
Březina, Michal
Nadeau, Nicolas
Sadovsky, Roman
Samohin, Daniel

Pairs:
Peng, Cheng / Jin, Yang

Ice Dance:
Fournier Beaudry, Laurence / Sorensen, Nikolaj
Shpilevaya, Anastasia / Smirnov, Grigory

Watch List:
Ladies: Robertson, Karly
Men: Pulkinen, Camden
Pairs: Panfilova, Apollinariia / Rylov, Dmitry
Dance: Popova, Betina / Mozgov, Sergey

J

Jeschke

Congrats to @Colonel Green for the new title for worlds.
But I think we all can agree, that 'large caliber weapon' is deeply missed here :drama:

Either way, worlds week is on, we got 35% of our team to worlds, not bad I think.
(how many we get into the FS might be a different story :D)
Personally I love the CAN men substitute list existing of the complete :gallopin1-Three! :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Speaking of Pogo, she has retired and moved on to being “a wife and a coach”. She wanted to return and give it another chance, but her back still hurts, so she couldn’t train properly :fragile:
And you just mentioned that btw like TM2 has given singles another try? :drama:
#warned

Enchanted

^^^ I wonder if she had some concussions on top of the back problems. Even if she didn’t seem to hit her head on the falls on that video compilation, her neck whiplashes were quite bad. And those were only some selected falls at the competitions.

S

SmallFairy

I've only ever got two, TWO members on the team. :drama: And one of them took much begging and whining to get her a spot. Give me the :sekret: team for God's sake. :drama:

I feel you. I only got one member on the team. Ever. And then he retired right after:p

S

SmallFairy

^^^ I wonder if she had some concussions on top of the back problems. Even if she didn’t seem to hit her head on the falls on that video compilation, her neck whiplashes were quite bad. And those were only some selected falls at the competitions.
I wonder about that too. Her falls were really spectacular, and not always in a good way:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information