#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Happy birthday to the brood :40beers:
3 wishes for Tiff:
  • Epic gold medal win over P/C at 🇫🇷 GP; just for the entertainment of DG having to hand over the gold to TJ on french ice in front of french crowd and french welsh drunken mama. (and because I want the drama footage of the crying P/C fan of course)
  • Having a non-freaky-buying-euros-tickets-in-advance-skating-mama. We remember too well how this turned out last season.
  • Having a dozen of russian rambo ice hockey playing babies later (ok, that is actually the dream scenario for @taz'smum but I had to come up with something as another wish got censored :drama: )

Well thank you my Freaky German bossman friend for the birthday wishes for моя любимая дочь.

1. Yep, I totally can see this, TJ winning gold and beating PC at home, is almost inevitable given DG's newly found feelings of remorse, which means that he will want to recompense Tiff for his causing her career to be put on hold for 2 years. ( Obviously, I am not plucking this prediction out of a hat, I base this assumption of newly found remorse on the evidence that he has recently released Novoselov )

2. Oh shite, I've bought the Grenoble Tickets in advance 🤦‍♀️, so scrap point 1, TJ can't win gold if they aren't there, even DG can't put a team on the podium which isn't there, or can he?🤷‍♀️ Awesome - nothing on the top step of the podium except a video link to TJ in Moscow graciously accepting the gold medal!

3. All I can say about point 3 is Jon's beard looks nice... Bossman will get this reference and others will work it out soon.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Tsareva has been so active on Instagram lately! :cheer:

Here she is with Panekova today. I thought Panekova left Tsareva? :confused: Is Panekova planning on competing this season?

The main reason I care is does this mean we could we see Tsareva in the K&C at some C level event with her?

J

Jeschke

I need both back, Tsareva of course more than Panenkova. But Panenkova‘s smile after a great skated program was so heartwarming!

I wished Nugu would have switched to Tsareva. That would have been one drama match made in heaven 😬

J

Jeschke

J

Jeschke

Shpilevaya oviously won the #gamefacechallenge in her latest IG stories

Awesome shot, I pmaol at all 3 coaches.
I wonder if Smirnov would take the invitation and take part; I guess this is way below his leverl :drama:
(Eremenko of course gone for thr drama shot, Khuda put it all to another level :rofl:)

Btw. Shpilevaya was invited by Samarin, so the boy knows where he actually belongs to :D

RoseRed

Shpilevaya oviously won the #gamefacechallenge in her latest IG stories

Awesome shot, I pmaol at all 3 coaches.
I wonder if Smirnov would take the invitation and take part; I guess this is way below his leverl :drama:
(Eremenko of course gone for thr drama shot, Khuda put it all to another level :rofl:)

Btw. Shpilevaya was invited by Samarin, so the boy knows where he actually belongs to :D
No, she invited Samarin, along with Smirnov, Khudaiberdieva and someone else. She was invited by Eremenko (he also invited Smirnov).

rfisher

Let the skating begin
My wants for the upcoming JGP season: Valieva stays healthy. She's a combination of Kostornaia, Trusova with a dash of Lipnitskaia (spins and flexibility). #NotPolina, my fierce child, gets herself a junior world gold. All else is just entertainment.

Upcoming senior season: the 4A's from Russia :kickass: Sadly, I'm not holding out much hope for Gub or Nugu, but as a true TTW member, #hopedieslast. Our boy gets his head out of his ass and skates like we know he can. Michal just keeps on keeping on. No expectations. Nathan does his thing and Shoma finally finds his way back. Russian pairs (all of them) slay. Well, I lied. It's Susie all the way. :lol: Dance, my favorite US team is Chock/Bates and I hope they have an excellent season. #Poodlesrule As for the Russians, let the best team win and the finger gets the recognition she deserves.

J

Jeschke

New season is really kicking off this week :encore:
JGP and Stasia at chicks event.
(New thread coming wednesday)

As I liked @rfisher hopes, here are mine:
Juniors: I really need that gold for Panfilova/Rylov, I don't even care if it happens with iconic 2lo. Sorry K/I. For the men it's Yablokov all the way, a junior lady I don't have for now. Dance my heart still holds on to Khuda. She is such a diva, I cannot not love :drama:
Seniors: All prayers to Schott staying healthy, not boring and with new jump layout. For the russian chicks, well, may the best one be send (which hopefully for me may not be Trusova, sorry). I hope Stasia gives them a run for their money or will fail in epic way doing so. For the 2nd row, may Nugu, Kitty, Perkova & Co. qualifiy for nationals and might be lucky getting a CS (at the best: Nebelhorn :D) Maybe for the first time ever I would approve totally different teams for euros and worlds for RUS. Men is all about the russian too for me. May our boy come back, may Savosin and Murashov have a great 1st senior season. Pairs I just hope for good competition and more classic russian skating again and 3 CHN pairs slaying. And dance, well, no real wishes, so surprise it is.
Overall: Streaming for Ice Star Minsk :angryfire:drama: No further russian-export-trend in singles (as much as I am happy for the skaters)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vagabond

I'm sorry, boss, but exports are inevitable due to a supply that exceeds the domestic market. :COP:

Besides, one Russian export (Tursy) won a World Silver Medal this year. Younger skaters will take note that skating for Voidistan doesn't mean that you have to remain obskur.

:watch:

J

Jeschke

I'm sorry, boss, but exports are inevitable due to a supply that exceeds the domestic market. :COP:
I am okay with it happening in early junior years (like Tursy).
While I am really happy for Miliukov (as I was for Morisi) they get a chance, such switches on senior level, well...I don't approve.

that you have to remain obskur.
I prefer (of course) the drama in waiting for that one moment. Like Shulepov. How many years have it been? and now he gets a GP skating for RUS, so good. I am willing to cheer 5more years for Nugu until she is finally send to Andorra Open.

J

Jeschke

The Finger with early CS :encore:
May the rise begin!
@SmallFairy

Murashov, our boy and Rizzo in men :smokin:
Galustyan, Sofia#2 and LaTuk!

@Hanna might be relieved N/N are still a thing.

J

Jeschke

For @Mad for Skating
What are the odds they will debut at Nebelhorn? Will you rob a bank and fly to Germany? :watch:

Random note: With T/M at CS USA and B/K at CS FIN I hope I really get Enbert for CS GER. I do not dare to dream of Susie :drama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information