'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Happy birthday to the brood
3 wishes for Tiff:
- Epic gold medal win over P/C at GP; just for the entertainment of DG having to hand over the gold to TJ on french ice in front of french crowd
and french welshdrunken mama. (and because I want the drama footage of the crying P/C fan of course)
- Having a non-freaky-buying-euros-tickets-in-advance-skating-mama. We remember too well how this turned out last season.
- Having a dozen of russian rambo ice hockey playing babies later (ok, that is actually the dream scenario for @taz'smum but I had to come up with something as another wish got censored )
Well thank you my Freaky German bossman friend for the birthday wishes for моя любимая дочь.
1. Yep, I totally can see this, TJ winning gold and beating PC at home, is almost inevitable given DG's newly found feelings of remorse, which means that he will want to recompense Tiff for his causing her career to be put on hold for 2 years. ( Obviously, I am not plucking this prediction out of a hat, I base this assumption of newly found remorse on the evidence that he has recently released Novoselov )
2. Oh shite, I've bought the Grenoble Tickets in advance , so scrap point 1, TJ can't win gold if they aren't there, even DG can't put a team on the podium which isn't there, or can he? Awesome - nothing on the top step of the podium except a video link to TJ in Moscow graciously accepting the gold medal!
3. All I can say about point 3 is Jon's beard looks nice... Bossman will get this reference and others will work it out soon.