#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
I have tried contacting boss on whatsapp and facebook but no sign that he has checked any of his social media. I have been checking the news regularly and based on what he told me the day before, I am pretty sure he was nowhere near the attacks, but still I would feel way better if he would be back in touch.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
I have tried contacting boss on whatsapp and facebook but no sign that he has checked any of his social media. I have been checking the news regularly and based on what he told me the day before, I am pretty sure he was nowhere near the attacks, but still I would feel way better if he would be back in touch.

Me too !! I'm telling myself not to panic unless it gets to Monday and I still haven't heard anything!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Thanks for the update. :) I haven't seen any Germans noted on any list of victims, but the numbers do keep changing daily. I, too, would feel better better once he gets back in touch.

S

SmallFairy

Yes, thanks everyone for the updates! I didn’t think of social media and phone call blocks, hopefully that’s the case. Fingers crossed!! At what date was Bossman supposed to travel home? I imagine lots of tourist would want to get home as soon as possible, but that it could also be difficult to do so because of the chaos. :(

Mad for Skating

I have to say, @SmallFairy and @Ardarys are really motivating me to take up skating! :love:

I’m a boss on rollerblades (surprise surprise)—will any of that translate to figure skating?

I think Matteo Guarise started in some sort of competitive roller skating (and was excellent) before he went to ice skating, so I think it could transfer over nicely!

I’ve been skating once a week for a year now and learned some cool basic tricks (gliding, crossovers, turning around without faceplanting or Pogosplatting, etc) 😀

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I think Matteo Guarise started in some sort of competitive roller skating (and was excellent) before he went to ice skating, so I think it could transfer over nicely!

I’ve been skating once a week for a year now and learned some cool basic tricks (gliding, crossovers, turning around without faceplanting or Pogosplatting, etc) 😀
As Matteo won a world championionship, I'd say he did some sort of competitive roller skating. :lol:

S

SmallFairy

I have to say, @SmallFairy and @Ardarys are really motivating me to take up skating! :love:

I’m a boss on rollerblades (surprise surprise)—will any of that translate to figure skating?
Go for it! It’s the best thing I ever started. I’m sure being rollerblading king will help you (would love to see you roller skate) when it comes to body control and balance, and the most important: Being fearless 😆 you will need to get used to using your edges though. I’m with you all the way! :cheer:

Ardarys

He's never looked better. Damn.

I plan on emulating Surya and ignore edges altogether. :glamor: :lol:

😂😂 everyone at the rink keeps nagging me about this because when I first started I wanted to learn to jump more than anything else and so I was twisting myself into these horrible ugly standstill scratchy jumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information