#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Kerry challenging Yagudin’s circus moves and outfits yesterday (or in the middle of the night, or something) was all kinds of trainwrecky and awsome and totally wrong at the same time. What’s his FS?

S

SmallFairy

What’s with Fentz? Like Boss, I was worried after Zwinger, but it was decent, though zzzz. Guy looked like he couldn’t care less. Imagine the pants with Rizzo’s turtleneck:yikes:

J

Jeschke

If he’s on the podium tomorrow...
Well, some just refuse to learn :rofl:

1.I’ll be so ridiculously happy
Squeeze alert for @SmallFairy bunny! Hobble away as fast as you can!

2.Maybe I don’t have to see Velvet Boy at every championship (a girl can dream?)
Bondage Brown!

3.Will he still be on the watchlist? If he medals with a decent skate? What if he medals with a trainwrecky skate?
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Kerry What’s his FS?
Sherlock Holmes. Blah. But he looks hot in the costume.

Rizzo wants the team, he’s sick of being mentioned in here for so long, but not being the real deal.
If Weinzierl did not manage, why should he?
#intruder4ever

What’s with Fentz? Like Boss, I was worried after Zwinger
I think he feared to share the Zwinger with you!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Rizzo somehow, some way needs a miracle skate and get to 2nd place. Now, we know the current 2-6 skaters are all unreliable so it's possible, but it would an epic result. Come on boy. Grassl is standing at home laughing don't give up. I love Camden, but Rizzo has a better chance of rising to 2nd than Camden does of staying on the podium.

That is all I want. Well and to see four dragons released in that arena today. Oh, and Tar/Mor to get their act together and win. I made excuses at SLC. There won't be any today. #doitordietrying.

S

SmallFairy

Well, some just refuse to learn :rofl:

Hope dies last:gallopin1

Squeeze alert for @SmallFairy bunny! Hobble away as fast as you can!

#crazybunnylady

Bondage Brown!

That word combo does not exist in my vocabulary.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

No escape for Camden.

Sherlock Holmes. Blah. But he looks hot in the costume.

It will be nothing like Vakhtang Murvanidze's Sherlock Holmes.

If Weinzierl did not manage, why should he?
#intruder4ever

At least he shows up in competitions....

I think he feared to share the Zwinger with you!

:rofl:

S

SmallFairy

but Rizzo has a better chance of rising to 2nd than Camden does of staying on the podium.

I fear you're onto something....:(

That is all I want. Well and to see four dragons released in that arena today.
THIS!

Oh, and Tar/Mor to get their act together and win. I made excuses at SLC. There won't be any today. #doitordietrying.

Free Morozov from the shitty clothing, if he's in such a blouse again, they're doomed. They looked SO HOT in all black and Evgenia in unitards at test skates, who designs the such crap as the SP outfits! That person should go directly to Zwinger too! Their FS is really cool and intense I DEMAND THEY LOOK THE PART!
Yours sincerely, Viking lady

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

GP 🇨🇦 Ice Dance FD:

S/W - Really liked that. They are decent.
E/B - I don't get this music mishmash. Main Schindler's list theme would have been great for them.
G/P - Zzzzh.
P/M - I really have to rewatch videos with Yanovskaya to remember how Mozgov looked like/performed before he met Betty.
L/L - Yes to him. No to her. And I fear that won't change anytime soon.
H/K - Nipple! This FD is so good and they are in such a different league to S/D! But we all know who will end up at worlds :rolleyes:
F/G - I actually would prefer some dance skills instead of all this crowd-pleasing pose-crap.
H/D - I expect them to have 1,2 regress seasons only to come back with a killer for 2022. Don't give up hope @levineismine !
G/P - Still have to decide if that FD is going to work for me or not. Some really nice moments though.
H/B - The black tights need to come back! Apart from that. Such a good look and FD. Epic bitchface is back! You gotta love her! :glamor:

Do Hard - Bazin, all over again! He is so damn good looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
P/M - I really have to rewatch videos with Yanovskaya to remember how Mozgov looked like/performed before he met Betty.

Oh dear, not a great result for P/M. Perhaps they should go back to the T-Rex costumes for the FD?

F/G - I actually would prefer some dance skills instead of all this crowd-pleasing pose-crap.

Unsurprisingly, I prefer crowd-pleasing pose-crap over skating skills any day. So excited they won bronze! :encore:

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
S

SmallFairy

I tried to give dance a chance, but unless it’s P/C I really don’t manage to get interested...😅 maybe there something wrong with me, but...🙈 H/D and G/P zzzz programs back to back didn’t help😅Sorry all fans! Now I’m ready for ladies!

S

SmallFairy

And I used to watch dance until A/P retired...after that my only pair was Faiella/Scali😄

sk9tingfan

I have always liked H/D but their programs this year are just mediocre. I also think that the Shallow program is very self-indulgent and the costumes are totally forgettable. Maddy Hubbell needs to do some soul searching in that these programs were primarily of her doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information