#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Daddy is back :encore:

My schedule is already fully packed, landed 6am, teaching 10am (#teacheroftheyear :p), coming home 9pm. So it might take some days to catch up and comment but as I heard some were worried, I wanted to let you know I am home safe and sound! Thanks for thinking of me 🙏🏼

Thanks to @levineismine and @taz'smum for keeping you updated. Social media was cut off right after the bombings. As it was said, we were up in the mountains when the blasts happened and luckily far away of this awful carnage.

I had lovely first 2 weeks in this great country: stunning nature, awesome food and incredibly heartwarming friendly people. The 7 days followed the bombings were of course different but not as bad as one could maybe think. I always felt safe and welcome by everyone. Just the mood in the entire country was kinda depressed.

But, as strange as it may seem, this might have been my favourite holidays ever and I highly recommend this stunning country to everyone (with few months time after this mess of course). I really hope Sri Lanka recovers quickly of this tragedy and tourists keep coming as I never felt more welcome in any country ever. It was a shame to see these lovely people being hit like that and I pray to all gods out there that perfidious attacks like these will never win in the end and everyone, whichever religion, will stand and work against!

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

After skimmng through the comments, one little note: @alchemy void 's inspiration to skate made my day :cheer2:
I can see the program already in front of my eyes: the sensual running (incl. facepalm) to start/end, the music-cut from Swan Lake to Ace of Base, the peacock headband, the neon fake lashes and the knc diva stomping.

I can't wait. Go buddy! :40beers:
So good to be back :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

After skimmng through the comments, one little note: @alchemy void 's inspiration to skate made my day :cheer2:
I can see the program already in front of my eyes: the sensual running (incl. facepalm) to start/end, the music-cut from Swan Lake to Ace of Base, the peacock headband, the neon fake lashes and the knc diva stomping.

:lol:He saw the sign!!

Whoa, so great to have you back:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:Welcome Daddy! :40beers:
Will you still be standing after reading through everything? :gallopin1

Doggygirl

Banned Member
Welcome back @Jeschke! :cheer2: So glad you were far away from the madness. I have never been to Sri Lanka but a coworker of mine many years ago told me he thought it was the most fabulous place on earth, and he had been all over the world. Now Sri Lanka is for sure on my bucket list! :nopryde:

Mad for Skating

Daddy is back :encore:

My schedule is already fully packed, landed 6am, teaching 10am (#teacheroftheyear :p), coming home 9pm. So it might take some days to catch up and comment but as I heard some were worried, I wanted to let you know I am home safe and sound! Thanks for thinking of me 🙏🏼

Thanks to @levineismine and @taz'smum for keeping you updated. Social media was cut off right after the bombings. As it was said, we were up in the mountains when the blasts happened and luckily far away of this awful carnage.

I had lovely first 2 weeks in this great country: stunning nature, awesome food and incredibly heartwarming friendly people. The 7 days followed the bombings were of course different but not as bad as one could maybe think. I always felt safe and welcome by everyone. Just the mood in the entire country was kinda depressed.

But, as strange as it may seem, this might have been my favourite holidays ever and I highly recommend this stunning country to everyone (with few months time after this mess of course). I really hope Sri Lanka recovers quickly of this tragedy and tourists keep coming as I never felt more welcome in any country ever. It was a shame to see these lovely people being hit like that and I pray to all gods out there that perfidious attacks like these will never win in the end and everyone, whichever religion, will stand and work against!

Thank goodness you’re all right! I have to admit, I was really worried about you, you little dictator! What’s TTW without a bossman to give me warnings and tease me about my age?

Also, your words about Sri Lanka are really beautiful ❤️

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Oh, noes. Sofia in sleazy gold chains next looking like a 70s lounge lizard. But, she did shake her booty to Burlesque so there's that. The Russians are fearing the coming of the Triple As. I can't wait for the battles in seniors to begin.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

I love this so much. Although many would argue I have no need for fake eyelashes as mine are naturally long enough. :glamor: I feel like all my choreography will consist of wrist flicks, frantic arms, and manic facial expressions, just like all my favorite skaters. But first thing first, I should probably find a pair of skates and a rink. :shuffle:

By the way, so good to have you back! We're all so relieved you're safe, and I'm so happy you still had such a fantastic vacation. And selfishly it's good to have you back, as all that Echo nonsense the first week you were gone was very exhausting for me. :drama:

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Finally I have caught up with WTT (not that I cared much :p):

- not sure what was more tragic: Samarin SP or Samarin miming of Sofia#2's end pose :p
- really developed a soft spot for the glide and movements of Mr.Tuk!
- So happy for LaTuk :love: (and pmaol that she has beaten her male team members in TES department)
- really really happy for Z/E.
- #dancewhocares (@levineismine :p)

And to all this Echo talk, thank you vice! Couldn't have said it better.
Before this gets out of hand:
Big NO to anything P/C related on this team. No special categories, NO NO NO.

You guys are making @Mad for Skating look reasonable and measured! :rofl:

If y'all find drunk karaoke that endearing, I'll do an insta live next time I go out. :shuffle:
And I bet you even do the hula hip swing better ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information