#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

A little OES news, appropriate for us

Lang HUN

Coach is Patricia Pavuk and so with Pavuk's sis involved, Mama Pavuk probably made the dress, which is powder pink with Sotskova details, and gloves with faces in front. Fun detail, but she didn't use it during the program, like Czako used her fingers a lot in Addams family. But she's skating to Czako music; Masquerade waltz, with weird cut in the middle.

3t3t
3f
2a

Good energy and speed, really followed the music and filled it.

S

SmallFairy

Hey, Viking placed really well in Krasnoyarsk. Go Camilla!!

Too bad score doesn't count towards anything:p

S

SmallFairy

Loving junior worlds. Verner hot as hell, Belorahdsky so cute, love his program. Litvinitsev *gushing! And @Jeschke Hess was very good. He's got speed and passion, and nice jumps. Nice prospect for Germany.

Now I must prepare for the last two groups. My friend is here to hold my hand when Camden bombs:gallopin1

Vagabond

Litvintsev, Danielian and Pulkinen form my Holy Trinity in this comp. :lol:
It's such a shame there's only one spot per discipline on the Watch List. :(

ETA: I nominate Camden Pulkinen for full Team Membership.

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level YES
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program YES
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again YES
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones YES

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible YES
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible YES
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2) :watch:
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day N/A
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread YES
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters YES
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition) YES
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore. N/A

:gallopin1

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

Oh dear, Camden... I knew it, and his FS is nowhere near as exciting as his SP either. Sigh...

But Savosin😍😍😍Damn SP! Though I must say Hiwatashi was very cute when he found out he'd won. He seemed to be ok with second, and then:eek:

Grassl is still a kid.

Danielian was lovely, I adore him from now on (I know, I'm a bit slow). He beat another kiddo, Gogolev with .02:lol: Good boy!

And about Litvinitsev's 90s hair, omg. It's so good!!!

And I really like the duo Amirkhanova (who doesn't age, just changes her hair colour) and bearded Dmitrenko, King of voidy voids in the KnC.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Camden is the US Aliev, except Dima occasionally does land his quad and 3A.

Danielian is my new favorite Russian. He was brilliant and Savosin wins the FS. He may not be the most elegant, but he stayed on his feet. But Tomoki's KnC wins hands down.

DobrinFan

Camden is the US Aliev, except Dima occasionally does land his quad and 3A.

Danielian is my new favorite Russian. He was brilliant and Savosin wins the FS. He may not be the most elegant, but he stayed on his feet. But Tomoki's KnC wins hands down.

Four of my 6 man team trainwreak :gallopin1 And one of these days, Camden will get it together :saint: I have faith :biggrinbo

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
And I really like the duo Amirkhanova (who doesn't age, just changes her hair colour) and bearded Dmitrenko, King of voidy voids in the KnC.

Wait--that guy in the Pink Floyd tshirt today was Dmitri Dmitrenko? :eek:

BTW- I agree with your entire post too.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
The men brought it today
Czech puppy was cute
Verner :smokin:
Fa landed jumps and looked stylish
Joubert :smokin:
Maysuradze :swoon:
Danielian :swoon:
Savosin :respec: and lovely really
Hiwatashi saved the USA

Now if ONLY Pulkinen could get his jumps together :wall:

I blame his Finnish father! :lol:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
It's not just getting his jumps together, he needs to get a quad. He was the only guy in the top 13 who didn't even attempt one.

This is true too. But not splatting and popping “easy” jumps would help too :p

Mad for Skating

Not Baby Anymore Rizzo winning Universiade as the best TTW (intruder) member!
All +GOEs and another clean #notmythicalanymorequad
Link to FS video

We stan The King of Queen!

Efimova/Korovin - Walking away with the #ttw olympics title (which will be their only major international championships victory, we know that already) seems very appropriate for them.

I love my babies! #beatenbysopot no more!

Stasia :encore:
Have not seen her clean and good like this since 2018 nationals.
She knows when it really counts :love:
#ttwolympics
#postergirl

Stasia for Universiade Champ! Her SP was solid!

#prayforcleanfreeskate

I can’t believe my handsome husband hasn’t told me the location!

S

SmallFairy

Tursy-POTS material: Tomoki Hiwatashi and Coach

MESS material: Joseph Phan
Indeed Phan (what did his outfit how to do with Godfather??)

Also Brazilian girl for MESS fall on spin, since her camels where absolutely decent and her program was fun, I enjoyed her. MESS for Gogolev (if he didn't injure himself) and who in the last group did sort of a belly roll? Sorry, to much happening last night ;)

J

Jeschke

I am way behind and might not catch up with all before monday, but just finished junior men:
OMFG SAVOSIN! :love::cheer2::encore:

The greedy little bastard in me is pissed, as they butchered him really down on TES and it was so close in the end, but before the event, I would have taken silver any second, so I better shut up and am damn happy for the boy!
#alievsshirtofpower

Watching victory ceremony I get more pissed again: Tomoki not even congratulating the others! Pah!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Leaving this here: :p
yeah, yeah. Gloat all you want. :lol: Your boys did well in both their events and now your favorite dance team has gold. Your favors are done. And, that means you do not get to have a favorite in senior dance. Sorry, Hub/Don, but she used up all her skating creds. :D You can, however, still have Rizzo top 5 at senior worlds because I like him too and it's all about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information