#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

Random thoughts post Universiade:

Men: So happy for Baby Rizzo and I Admit for Kovtun!! He's also still here after all the obstacles. Is there a World Team Trophy this season?? If so I hope RUS sends him and Samarin. I loove Kolyada more but like it's been said by many, I'm exhausted by his constant bombing. Also Hayrapetyan is becoming a huge soft spot for me.

Ladies: Yay for Mihara finishing her season on a high note. Tursy is becoming a real threat . Oh and Park.. I know I like to mock her because of Boss's tendency to overate her but that program is probably the first time I have ever enjoyed the Titanic soundtrack.

Dance: Popova being coached by Krylova is such an Over The Top-ness overload !!! I would have loved for the finish team to grab the bronze but they were sub par.

Vagabond

J

Jeschke

🚨 Attention 🚨

:gallopin1-Awards season is coming.
2 concerns:

1) If we are going for MIMOS again, start nominating your people now please! (and not only Tamura @SmallFairy )
(I think TheGauz can run again for the title, when Pogo can splat again for the title, year after year, he should so too.)

2) Season ends with WTT April 13th; problem: boss will be :summer: with Adoniev and is not going to be back before May. Will we ignore WTT and start the awards somewhere between Worlds and WTT or wait until May to consider WTT too?
(no worries pressman, kibosh will come after my holidays when I am back in full force 😈)

Please share you thoughts on that.
We are going with consensus (on the 2nd question at least 😈)

Laney

@Jeschke : I´m very dissapointed! I had to read about DAVE KÖTTINGs comeback in the German skating magazine Pirouette and not here!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: And it even took place in YOUR hometown Stuttgart! @alchemy void : Dave Kötting is BACK and da Bossmann didn´t told you! :eek::eek::eek::shuffle::huh: He had his comeback in February at the Baden-Württembergischen Meisterschaften. He won this event as he was the only competitor at the senior level... His SP was impressive (they wrote so... :2faced:) with 3F, 3T/2T and he seemed nearly as dynamic as in former years. The LP wasn´t as good as the SP as he didn´t had enough condition. But he looks forward and wants to compete as much as possible. He practice in Berlin next to Paul Fentz and this motivates him.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
He won this event as he was the only competitor at the senior level

Love this strategy. :respec:

His SP was impressive (they wrote so... :2faced:) with 3F, 3T/2T and he seemed nearly as dynamic as in former years.

:rofl: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I hope he is keeping his midriff SP.

News of the week! He could easily be German #2. I hope we get any kind of video soon!

Thanks so much @Laney

rfisher

Let the skating begin

News of the week! He could easily be German #2. I hope we get any kind of video soon!

Thanks so much @Laney
No, he cannot. There is already somebody in contention for that No. 2 spot. As soon as he gets some new shirts.

Laney

Thanks so much @Laney
Haha, yeah, that stragedy is just wow :rofl::rofl:
Hmm, they didn´t wrote anything about his Axel. I guess it was a 2A... :shuffle:
Give up your hope of videos... I wasn´t even able to find an offical result. I have no points or anything like that. Just the written text in the magazine... If @Jeschke wasn´t there live to watch him and take a video, I think we won´t have more than this... :eek::rolleyes::wuzrobbed

J

Jeschke

Btw. 'BW champs' are some state champs, for those wondering what Baden-Württemberg is :rofl:
(3rd biggest state in GER :COP:)

Of course you do. Last season Weinzierl won as only competitor :rofl:
(with higher combined score than Kötting now :p)
http://www.4iceskating.org/ergebnisse/2017_18/BWM/CAT010RS.HTM

I wasn´t even able to find an offical result.
That's why I am boss, here we go:
http://www.4iceskating.org/ergebnisse/2018_19/BWM/index.htm

I have no points or anything like that. Just the written text in the magazine.
132,38pts in total :rofl:

If @Jeschke wasn´t there live to watch him and take a video
Even if I have been, I would never admit so :p

Laney

Btw. 'BW champs' are some state champs, for those wondering what Baden-Württemberg is :rofl:
(3rd biggest state in GER :COP:)

Of course you do. Last season Weinzierl won as only competitor :rofl:
(with higher combined score than Kötting now :p)
http://www.4iceskating.org/ergebnisse/2017_18/BWM/CAT010RS.HTM

That's why I am boss, here we go:
http://www.4iceskating.org/ergebnisse/2018_19/BWM/index.htm

132,38pts in total :rofl:

Even if I have been, I would never admit so :p
Wow, thanks... That was even worse what I expectet :rofl::rofl: (And my expectations were like zero... :D) Oh boy... :yikes::scream:
@RoseRed enjoy your stay :) It´s nice here. That´s why not only da bossmann lives here but also I :D

S

SmallFairy

OMGOMGOMG:eek::cheer::40beers: All the Kötting-posts above!!!:respec:

Someone should sneak into the training facility in Berlin and report some from his (and Fentz') practice. I'd loooove to see the dynamic! And it's a thread title, that's for sure!!!😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information