#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Darling Camden is doing way too well, I prepare for what's to come:gallopin1

That Oblivion is gorgeous 😍

J

Jeschke

Bossman's reactions for the day:

Universiade
Efimova/Korovin - #beatenbysopot
Rizzo - Quadprince. One shade of white for the shirt please!
Samarin - Bringing the quad flip you little bastard! Get your medal tomorrow!
Tomono - This 'Cinema Paradiso' is maybe amongst my Top3 Men SP this season. I love it so so much. @Hanna might for once agree with me :p
Naurits - #splatordie
Galay - So much better than Dr V!
Oliveira de Lima - 1,71pts TES but smiling in knc! :love:

Junior Worlds

Men:
Pulkinen - Stunning! We all know what's going to come?
Grassl - **** these PCS! Sorry!
Gumennik - That boy I really don't get.
Krasnozhon - This trashy remix step sequence is so wrong that it's already good again. The sing along, the waving arms choreo. Oh boy. @DobrinFan tell, how bad was that live?
Savosin - So damn robbed! I'd have had him in 2nd (if not even 1st!) Booh! :mitchell:
Maysuradze - Such a pleasant surprise! Really good. I remember him such a small kid at Bavarian Open in the Fanta the Dog days! (+ @levineismine )
Gorodnitsky - This would have been so @alchemy void in his junior skating days. Fixing his hair 3 times in the starting position! Awesome.
Germans - Patriotic shoutout for both making the cut. Not a given, well done boys!

Shmuratko - Oh my god :love: I have a feeling this could be my new Miner. The opening sequence with him looking up is just everything :swoon: I seriously just love everything about his skating! So so good!

Pairs:
Lil'Rose2.0/Ialin - So good. I have to look at her, then I have to look at him, then at her, then at him... so good. So unique.
Panfilova/Rylov - I can't deny, I am a sucker for the classic look. I love them to death. Rylov is such a star. No words! Now land this 2lo in the FS with +5 GOE please :p
Mishina/Galliamov - Remaining silent, so @Hanna might be still impressed by my awesome taste today.

Last edited by a moderator:

SamuraiK

I will be watching Junior Worlds late at night so will try to avoid FB and Instagram to stop being spoiled but its going to be hard.

Same for Universiade.

SamuraiK

What I hate about these major non strictly skating events is when they use a total random order for the SP and we get all the locals leaving the arena half empty once the 3 russian boys skated.

DobrinFan

Bossman's reactions for the day:
Junior Worlds

Men:
Pulkinen - Stunning! We all know what's going to come?
Grassl - **** these PCS! Sorry!
Gumennik - That boy I really don't get.
Krasnozhon - This trashy remix step sequence is so wrong that it's already good again. The sing along, the waving arms choreo. Oh boy. @DobrinFan tell, how bad was that live?
Savosin - So damn robbed! I'd have had him in 2nd (if not even 1st!) Booh! :mitchell:
Maysuradze - Such a pleasant surprise! Really good. I remember him such a small kid at Bavarian Open in the Fanta the Dog days.
Gorodnitsky - This would have been so @alchemy void in his junior skating days. Fixing his hair 3 times in the start position! Awesome.
Germans - Patriotic shoutout for both making the cut. Not a given, well done boys!

Shmuratko - Oh my god :love: I have a feeling this could be my new Miner. The opening sequence with him looking up is just everything :swoon: I seriously just love everything about his skating! So so good!

Seriously, some of these guys were way overscored in PCS. Live in the arena, Camden was clearly the best and should have a bigger gap in PCS. Less than 1 point from Grassl is a f*cking joke.

Gumennik is so damn slow it's ridiculous. He is slower and has less power than prepubescent Gogolev (also skates at glacial pace) and barely into puberty Danielian. How is that even possible? I don't get him either. And from inside the arena, I'm not the only one 🤷 Some people said he and Gogolev didn't live up to their expectations 🤷

Krasnozhon. PCS too damn high. Skating after Camden did him no favors and PCS even above Danielian is a f*cking joke :wall: I did look for the lip singing for about a second before I realized, I just don't give a f*ck 🤷 He's a truck driver and barely watchable.

At the end of the day, I felt like some of the PCS judging were either reputation based (Gumennik) or last group PCS boost (Grassl, Adam, Alexei) but what are you going to do 🤷 Five of my guys skated well so I can't argue much. It was a great event! CONGRATS to the guys. Fourteen managed 70+ points :respec: But we all know what Friday entails :gallopin1

For me, Camden and Danielian made the best impression live. They were just great! Crowd reaction to the both of them was also great :respec: Even Rukavitsin agrees with me. Lol. He was complimentary to them both.

DobrinFan

Who are the remaining 3? This is not place of bashful silence here! Speak!

Hiwatashi. Skated great but somehow he fell flat for me 🤷 Grassl receiving higher PCS is an insult though :angryfire

Savosin. He was great. Surprisingly because his practices were not too hot. He's improved a lot on PCS since last season 👏 This is a great program for him! The choreography is really well done. He presents it well. He should have been 3rd.

Phan. I enjoy his skating, this program not so much. But considering his sh*t season, this was a great skate. Would have had him and about 3 others (Adam, Alexei, and Daniel) lower than Danielian but that's 100% Artur's fault with level 2 steps 🙄 By the way, the tech panel clearly blinked on some of these flips. Phan took off from a clear outside edge that I saw clear across the arena that even Uber me couldn't blink at. To say his score was surprising is an understatement. But well skated so 👏 Artur is another one who they "blinked" on. LOL at them calling out Gogolev, finally a tech panel who noticed! There's a reason he does not do a flip in his LP.

Shout out to Koshiro. My favorite SP of the season. His PCS were a little low especially SS. That kid is smooth as hell and he presented that program well. PCS on par with Gogolev and Adam SHF is a f*cking insult. His posture and line however :yikes:He should never follow skaters like Danielian in this regard, it spoils the impression. Maybe that's why his PCS score were lower 🤷 And he's the only one of my top 6 who messed up 😢

Ka3sha

I like Danielyan, Pulkinen, Phan, Adam and Savosin. And Gumennik :p
Really can't remember last time I enjoyed so many junior boys :respec:

Mad for Skating

#TeamTrainwreck Olympics at Universiade 2019:
Galustyan
Lil'Sis
Gerli
MBM
Mihara
Mambekova
Tursy
Park
Kuchvalska
Gjersem
Stasia
Lari
Naurits
Morisi
Rizzo
Tomono
Kovtun
Tuk's boy
Samarin
Burak
Efimova/Korovin
Cancerdance
Hungarian sommersault slide team
Bazin
Popova/Mozgov
Shpilevaya/Smirnov

:gallopin1 at its best!
The only sad part here: SLO entry is not Dasa :drama:

Seriously, forget Worlds, the real skating is right here! Let's do this!

Lubov 😍

Now there is hope Mari is the next in line coming back!

It's the Second Coming of Pair Skating Christ!

I don't disagree but every time I look at him I can't help thinking Zayn Malik has a brother.

When is he competing next?

I'm checking the Worlds entries list every other day to see if Karly has somehow replaced McKay. How sad is that? :yikes:

Hey, McKay earned her spot on her SP dress and strictly her SP dress :)

I need to send this to my mom, who secretly considers herself Guarise's wife.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Gumennik is so damn slow it's ridiculous. He is slower and has less power than prepubescent Gogolev (also skates at glacial pace) and barely into puberty Danielian. How is that even possible? I don't get him either. And from inside the arena, I'm not the only one 🤷 Some people said he and Gogolev didn't live up to their expectations 🤷

Yeah, Gumenik has no power in his skating and his ice coverage needs a lot of work. He does have above average interpretation and performance quality so I think the judges are awarding him for those components with elevated PCS across the board. I mean, why would you judge each component separately? :wall:

Krasnozhon. PCS too damn high. Skating after Camden did him no favors and PCS even above Danielian is a f*cking joke :wall:

Krasnozhon looks like he's trying so hard to emote and perform with gusto so I give him lots of credit for effort--some skaters don't even try--but effort isn't the same as mastery and shouldn't be judged as such. I did appreciate that he had the lowest PCS of the American men.

I did look for the lip singing for about a second before I realized, I just don't give a f*ck 🤷 He's a truck driver and barely watchable.

It took me a second read to realize that you weren't looking for a lip on his flip and wondering why you were talking about singing? :rofl:

For me, Camden and Danielian made the best impression live. They were just great!

They made the biggest impression to me watching the stream, too. :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information