#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Bossman on Universiade Day 2:

Overall - The result page is awesome! Such good stuff, whoever is responsible for this. ISU update yours immediately!

ICE DANCE
S/S - #beatenbycancerdance 🆘

PAIRS
Efimova/Korovin - Walking away with the #ttw olympics title (which will be their only major international championships victory, we know that already) seems very appropriate for them.

MEN
Rizzo - From BabyRizzo to #ttw-olympics-gold! Cheers to @levineismine :nopryde: (he should thank Grassl and italian nationals judges to kicking his arse damn hard)
Moris - #robbedofsilver
Samarin - 2nd time in a row forgetting one combo!? :huh:
Lazukin - You are damn fine looking classic Romeo, but you should have never ditched the way better Rachmaninoff-program you started the season with!
Tomoni - Standin' on the platform...
Tesson - Oh yes mama! :smokin:
Naurits - #butcheredbygermaneurosport
Demirboga - I really have a soft spot for his skating!

Conclusion: There couldn't have been better winners for #ttw so far this year than E/K and Rizzo. #ttw at its best! :rofl:

SamuraiK

As I feared I ended up spoiled anyway. Well that save me 3 + hours of suffering through the Men's finals :D
Congrats baby Rizzo!!:encore::encore: and congrats to Kovtun and Morisi too.

S

SmallFairy

Panfilova/Rylov lost the gold in Zagreb with 0.57! :eek: :gallopin1I don't know if I should be happy with silver for them doing k my doubles or if I should cry. Oh yes, j know. It's the latter. Everything else they do is so exquisite:wuzrobbed

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
the best thing to happen to Rizzo was Grassl. Sometimes you just need someone to come along and challenge you. I hope he keeps the confidence and momentum into Worlds.

If I know anything about Italian men, and I know a bit, this should be a rivalry for the ages. Someone will probably be doing quintuple jumps before it's done. :lol:

J

Jeschke

Bossman on Junior Worlds Day 2:

ICE DANCE
Lagha - Congrats on @levineismine ! :40beers: (still dislike the fake emoting by her
Khuda/Nazarov - @Ka3sha :love: I totally loved that! This was my favourite of the day. So sharp, full of energy. Love the inside russian upset here. And he is hot as hell :smokin:
Sheremenko - (((@SmallFairy ))) to be honest, not my cup of tea today. Too over the top, kinda sloppy. Agree with PCS calls here.
Ushakova - Her knc was the best about the performance! Buried alive. Can't say I disagree.
Kolesnik - Seeing him reminds me of the days I saw Ilinykh as a junior. Not sure about Nguyen though.

PAIRS
Mishina - As everyone is celebrating (except Mirzoev, who I still miss :blocjudge) I don't want to be the person to ruin the party and just shut up :D
Rylov - I hope the Eu<< call was just a joke. If they have lost on that :gallopin1 Either way, the door was open, but what could they expect with that jumps. He seems to know, she seemed not pleased :rofl: Apart from that: I loved every second. Such a classic pair. This was a joy to watch :love:
Kostiukovich - Rough day for her. He is a rockstar. I love love love the at the beginning.
Nyman - Kayne can join @SmallFairy @Ka3sha and me in the cougar cell!
ISR - really like them.
CAN1 - :smokin: coach for @alchemy void ! Andrew Evans.

S

SmallFairy

Yes, it's spectacular, but they need to lose that drop shadow on everything. I went into Chrome inspector and removed it manually from my page. :drama:

Can't wait for 36 ladies tonight, in random starting order! :cheer:
Tonight??? How many hours time difference to Krasnoyarsk from Oslo? Are they skating in the middle of the night?

Edit ok, yours tonight @alchemy void i get it:D

S

SmallFairy

I haven't watched Shevcheremenko yet. BUT THEY'LL KICK ASS IN THE FS!!!!!!!!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
1am local start timYoue, baby. I've been training for this all week. :p
Is that CST or EST? So I can adjust accordingly. I'm staying home tomorrow to watch skating anyway. That's a lot of ladies skating to watch, but if it was easy, anybody could do it.

J

Jeschke

Btw, current 16th place finisher at 🇯🇵 nationals leading current 4CC's silver medalist :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

IMPORTANT UNIVERSIADE UPDATE: 31TES
Special pbp for @shah
Angelina KUCHVALSKA

Black tights now. She goes for the Fleur-Maxwell-memorial-look. I approve :respec:

3lo<
3s3t :eek: Did that just happend? :eek:
2a

I am happy she landed shit but boy, that was uninspired and laboured in so many way.
But she smiles, Platonova is in tears, @shah is having a mental breakdown, so all is fine.

Is it too late to get her to worlds? :drama:

PMAOL of not managing to get euros SP minimums this season for earning 31TES here :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information