29th Winter Universiade (figure skating), March 4-9, 2019, Krasnoyarsk, Russia

J

Jeschke

Mae Berenice MEITE
2015 Universiade Silver Medalist (with Perkova winning, Artemieva in 3rd. What an awesome podium that was :love:)

3t3t so secure
3lz<
2a

I will never be a fan of her skating, but I love the re-found joy in her skating. She really looks comfortable out there and more 'watchable' than ever. Fontana/Zimmerman really did work out for her.

Still think she is more reliable than Laurine these days.

J

Jeschke

Ziquan ZHAO
where was she at 4CC's and nationals this all season?

3t3t
3lo
2a

This was rock solid :respec:
Way more pleasant to watch than I remember her. A shame she just appeared, she would have been a better entry for worlds imho than Chen.

Solid score for her.

J

Jeschke

Nahyun KIM
'The Leftovers'/'To build a home'

1f
2lo stepout
2a

Oh my, so much time has passed :(
I fear this won't even make the cut.

Shades of her former (skating) self.

J

Jeschke

Special pbp for @shah
Angelina KUCHVALSKA

Black tights now. She goes for the Fleur-Maxwell-memorial-look. I approve :respec:

3lo<
3s3t :eek: Did that just happend? :eek:
2a

I am happy she landed shit but boy, that was uninspired and laboured in so many way.
But she smiles, Platonova is in tears, @shah is having a mental breakdown, so all is fine.

Is it too late to get her to worlds? :drama:

PMAOL of not managing to get euros SP minimums this season for earning 31TES here :rofl:

J

Jeschke

Special pbp for @Elisheba
Aiza MAMBEKOVA
#headbandofpower

3s<2t
3t< belly splat
2a

I have no clue why this music demands this outfit and headband, but who cares if she wants it? :D

Kateri

void beast
Brazilian girl is wearing what looks like welding gloves for her warmup. Coupled with the fluorescent yellow dress, it's very construction site chic.

J

Jeschke

Eliska BREZINOVA
3t2t hand, totally messy
3lz hand
2a

I think czech fed could have given this spot to Queen U at least! Lil'Sis does not need to have it all!

J

Jeschke

I love how many of the low level skaters having the time of their life in front of the big audience and are damn happy in the knc skating such a big event.
That's the spirit! :cheer2:

And now there is a brazilian girl skating in neon green to 'Maniac'. My life is complete :love:

Kateri

void beast
Brazilian girl is wearing what looks like welding gloves for her warmup. Coupled with the fluorescent yellow dress, it's very construction site chic.
She's skating, and she's still wearing huge gloves, but now they're hot pink. Did... did she reverse them??

Aww, horrid fall on the spin. :(

J

Jeschke

Anastasiya GALUSTYAN
#poweroftheboobs

JOTEM :eek: New SP? :encore:Lil'Rose forever :wuzrobbed

3lz3t
3f
2a she is smiling :eek::eek::eek:
emoting the steps
big smile to end
Holy crap. What was that? The boobs are damn back bitchezzz :encore:

Still smiling in knc.
36 TES
64,15pts

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Oh, Maria. Down on the lutz and doubled the combo. She's toast in Russia. Oh, well. She got to go to the Olympics and lots of others didn't.

J

Jeschke

Maria SOTSKOVA
Redemption skate please!

Sot hair colour(s) :rofl:

3lz< fall
2a
3lo<2t

Well, this was not the redemption I have hoped for.
Still I am happy she got that chance amongst all the others (Gulyakova & Co.) to skate here.
I still am very skeptical she will come back next season, so this might be a nice farewell for her at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information