2019 Junior World Championships Ladies SP & FS

Hanna

Skating junkie
Lang's gloves are such a dedication to DelSchoes' Flight of the Doves. :swoon:

I feel like this is Ivett a few years ago when she was still small and with fewer voids. :cheer:

S

SmallFairy

Lang HUN

Coach is Patricia Pavuk and so with Pavuk's sis involved, Mama Pavuk probably made the dress, which is powder pink with Sotskova details, and gloves with faces in front. Fun detail, but she didn't use it during the program, like Czako used her fingers a lot in Addams family. But she's skating to Czako music; Masquerade waltz, with weird cut in the middle.

3t3t
3f
2a

Good energy and speed, really followed the music and filled it.

WillyElliot

Tanning one day, then wearing a winter coat today.
Those gloves, why? I suppose why not, but I didn't see any reason for it....

Hanna

Skating junkie
I really like Sinitsina, she actually might be my fave of the junior Russians after Alena. The presentation needs to cook though plus the combo didn't have a lot of speed and flow. But I love the way she moves on the ice! :encore:Very pleasant lines and overall aesthetic! E.g. her spin positions are really sharp!!

S

SmallFairy

Sinitsyna RUS

Red dress with bling
Batucadas

3f
Drums!
Great combospin
2a perfect, from spread eagle
3z3t tano, rippon
Producer has no idea what camera angles to choose for spins. Aargh!
Awsome layback into bielmann

Fab! So much speed and guts. Girl sure made the most of it!

Lizziebeth

Sinitsina does those arms over the head jumps very well, at least it looks like she is pulling/lifting up through her core. So it is OK with me if she does them. Enjoyed that skate from her.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Sinitsyna is so talented! Fabulously choreographed, she just needs a smidge more ease and charisma to do it justice, but gosh, she's good!
Since the 3As are all moving to seniors next season, this will open up opportunities for Sinitsyna. Really glad she made the most of this one. Except I wuzrobbed of a Panova sneer. She still needs to perfect hers.

S

SmallFairy

Sheepens NED

Beautiful black bodysuit
Home of the dark butterflies

3lo2t
2f
2a from bracket, step out, looked tilted from the beginning

Nice skate!

Hanna

Skating junkie
Wheeee I'm so excited that Lithuania has a skater with some triples! Even if she didn't show 'em today.... :shuffle: But she did an excellent 5-triple (or so) FS earlier this season at her home JGP.

And not only triples but she's great to watch just overall! :kickass: This was unfortunately a bit uninspired overall after the mistakes.

WillyElliot

Tanning one day, then wearing a winter coat today.
In general, I like Panova girls better than Tutberidze’s: they have better choreography, interesting style, very nice lines and musicality, are quite polished (especially for their age)
:cheer2:

Who else besides Alena Kanysheva does she teach? I'm trying to arrange all these Russian skaters by coach.

S

SmallFairy

Ramanauskaite LTU

Volchkova's black dress
Gotan project tango

2a
3lo fall, possibly
2f Rippon

That was ok. She's not expressing the drama in the music. And after Sinitsyna my enthusiasm is harder to put back on fire. Sorry ;)

S

SmallFairy

Marold GER

Neonyellow bodysuit with blue details. Really cool
Gloria Estefan

3t slipped forward, but managed a 2t after
3f barely, had to step out
2a step out
Again, horrid filming of the spins:mad:

She sold that. Lots of facial expression. Smiling, having fun.

Ka3sha

Who else besides Alena Kanysheva does she teach? I'm trying to arrange all these Russian skaters by coach.
Sinitsina, Kanysheva, Kostiuk, Shabotova (all RUS); Kuzmenko (FRA, will be in the 6th warm-up group).
She also coached Tarakanova before she moved to Tutberidze and Sotskova (in juniors).

According to Fskate, ice dancer Elizaveta Khudaberdieva was also her student

Erin

Banned Member
I was a little underwhelmed by Sinitsina. I had liked her free program at Russian junior nationals but thought she was lacking in expression here and didn’t think that her skating skills were noticeably better than, say, Julia Lang who was right before her. Her spins were really good though.

I did like Julia Lang a lot and I like the gloves, I thought they added a fun touch to the program. We just arrived in time to see most of Urushadze and really liked her step sequence. Looking forward to seeing her in the free program!

Marold’s costume didn’t bother me (I thought at least it went with the program) but her posture :scream:

Vagabond

OMG, so excited for the local girl to start with a 3lo-2t, 3f and 2a! :eek: Go Croatia! :cheer: Did they ever have someone with triples before? The little girls in the audience sound so excited. :lol:
Idora Hegel had triples. She retired before those little girls were even born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information