#TeamTrainwreck 15: His hair didn't have stamina, so why should his athletes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

And about MESS, I was looking through last year's video...and I get sort of a bad stomach feeling from the falls that clearly must lead to injury, even if the skater gets up and continue. Pogo, Ignatov, Posterboy... (I guess I can't say anything, because I think I voted for Pogo, but in retrospect...)

There are also falls that didn't look that bad, but that we later learned did lead to injury, like Freed.

I don't think we should include those injury falls in our polls. There are so many others that are epic, like Osmond, Spours and Nadeau:rofl:
I'm glad there was consensus about leaving Cain & LeDuc out if it. But of course, I could be overly sensitive? I just think MESS is the greatest entertainment and I laugh so hard and want to continue to do that...but I don't when there's injuries involved:(

What do you guys think?

J

Jeschke

Other important news:
#cutieshibnev , #finnboy, #whatever is back ... with Lobdoda
While I totally liked it and thought Shibnev looked better than ever (in terms of skating) someone who-shall-not-be-named already tried to bring me back to my senses and claimed I am losing it completely. Not that this would be shocking news for anyone in here 😬

Mad for Skating

It will be hard. I never manage to watch any North American championship live, I need to sleep. So I'll be all in for Euros!

Good luck! I think I’ll have to miss Euros men and dance, and US ladies and dance besides Chock/Bates and Mariah Bell of course.

Keep me posted, TTW!

S

SmallFairy

He did, if you remember? But without any #ttw-awards-related highlights 🤷🏼‍♂️
Ignatov stated at 2 competitions this season :p

This splat looked like it hurt https://youtu.be/HFXBizl1--o?t=191
SP from the St. Petersburg competition was good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA4uI7tZPyU&feature=youtu.be

Ah! Thanks for reminding me! I recalled something Bossman said about Ignatov having that terrible MESS last year and "hasn't been seen since". I will improve my recalling! :lol:

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Just 9 more nights 😴 before I leave for Euros, I am so excited! :watch:🤩:summer::biggrinbo
So a few questions​
  1. Who else is going from FSU? :rockstar:
  2. What is the ' skater to cheer loudest for' ranking of #TTW skaters in each category? :gallopin1
  3. Which skater do you think would bring the max entertainment value if their program was to be interrupted by a streaker? :wideeyes::yikes:

J

Jeschke

Who else is going from FSU? :rockstar:
Who else is going from the 🚂should be the question! 👆🏼

What is the ' skater to cheer loudest for' ranking of #TTW skaters in each category?
Men:
Above all: Samarin:40beers:
1. Aymoz
2. Posterboy
3. Brezina
Cheering: Selevko, Shmuratko, Kolyada, Kovtun, Fentz, Rizzo

Ladies:
1. The Stasia Girl
2. Schott
3. Grm
Cheering: Galustyan

Pairs:
1. Della Monica/Guarise
Cheering: Hase/ Seegert
(no other :gallopin1 to cheer for)

Ice Dance:
1. Hurtado/Khaliavin
Cheering: Koch/Nüchtern, BabyBuckland

We demand selfie-proof of you waving the 🚂-banner! 👆🏼

Which skater do you think would bring the max entertainment value if their program was to be interrupted by a streaker? :wideeyes::yikes:
Thomas Kennes.
If you would go for the crazy-old-lady-showing-tits-shit your place in HoF is ensured 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information