#TeamTrainwreck 15: His hair didn't have stamina, so why should his athletes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
I also have a pair of tights all covered in photos of bunnies AND kittens! You can borrow it. You don't need any other piece of garment.

If you can mail them to me, I'd be grateful :gallopin1
Ward 9,
Hopital Psychiatrique de securité maximum
lyon
If you could hide a file in the tights or some wire cutters, even better... #OnaMissiontoMakeittoEuros

I thought you might all appreciate a more recent photo of me looking kinda foxy even if I say so myself
https://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/p...-jacket-in-an-image-libre-de-droits/117144609

rfisher

Let the skating begin
S

SmallFairy

Dinev was my personal :gallopin1 highlight out of this decade.
The snake program/costume was everything :love:
My personal favourite though was the bulgarian folklore program in african costume with choreo @alchemy void might appreciate :rofl:

Edit: The blonde highlights, oh boy, I better don't look back on my photos of these days 🆘
I LOVED Dinev! The snake program was fab, and also the quiet guitar program with the red velvet top. And his tango, oh my! And everything you mention. Sigh. Remember when he was 4th after the sp at Euros? (2000?) We had hopes, but we both knew it deep inside that it could never be:gallopin1

Lol the highlights. He wasn't alone. For me, I think Davydov (with highlights) took over for Dinev as my main target :)rofl:) when he started regressing.

Dinev-trivia #1: My friend and I walked into him and his then wife and tiny child at a shopping mall in Bratislava during Euros there in 2001

Dinev-trivia #2: We took his photo at the rink at the same Euros and couldn't wait to have it processed, so we went to a photo store there. We had no clue what they were saying, and ended up with photo paper from the 70ies:lol: but the guy himself looked FINE!

Dinev-trivia #3: I copied all his programs onto one VHS, in chronological order, so I could watch only him!

#fangirl4ever

(And I wasn't cougaring get at all back then, as they were all my age, or older:D)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

If you can mail them to me, I'd be grateful :gallopin1
Ward 9,
Hopital Psychiatrique de securité maximum
lyon
If you could hide a file in the tights or some wire cutters, even better... #OnaMissiontoMakeittoEuros

I thought you might all appreciate a more recent photo of me looking kinda foxy even if I say so myself
https://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/p...-jacket-in-an-image-libre-de-droits/117144609

Here they are!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrwvmQ7nMwo/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18jm61kga3hvj

Bigbird

Don't judge me too harshly for asking this but Anna Pogorilaya has retired from competitive skating, right? As well as what happened to Karen Chen? Is she ever going to come back? Sigh...

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Dinev-trivia #3: I copied all his programs onto one VHS, in chronological order, so I could watch only him!

I love you. :rofl:

I never made a compilation, but I did tape over a family video to record 1997 Skate Canada. :scream: Mom was not impressed, and I still occasionally get teased to this day. :yikes:

Don't judge me too harshly for asking this but Anna Pogorilaya has retired from competitive skating, right? As well as what happened to Karen Chen? Is she ever going to come back? Sigh...

Pogorilaya is coming back next season.

If I keep saying it, it will come true. Apparently she has been training, and was entered for Golden Spin this fall but then withdrew. I still feel like she's going to give it one more shot at some point. I mean, she has to, right? @pinky166 convince her to skate for Ukraine, please.

Last edited:

skatingguy

decently

If I keep saying it, it will come true. Apparently she has been training, and was entered for Golden Spin this fall but then withdrew. I still feel like she's going to give it one more shot at some point. I mean, she has to, right? @pinky166 convince her to skate for Ukraine, please.
Say her name five times while standing in front of a mirror, and she will appear to avenge her loses.

Mad for Skating

Yeah, but you should be better in shape, @Ka3sha has outplayed you by hours. Watch your back! 👆🏼:biggrinbo

Thanks though ;)

I am an evil human being :( (or more likely just didn't log in until hours later)

Damn, it is going to be really hard for crazy русская мама to find some way to stand out in Minsk ....
Has anyone streaked during an ISU championship yet?:biggrinbo
(warning, this link is not for those of a weak disposition)
https://rugbyoldbloke.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/fabf5cd15eea19c4f9180bd91610b5e5.jpg

Liza Tuk's Toxic is all the streaking this conservative little sport is gonna get. #TheEmpressHasNoClothes

OMG IS HE THE QUEEN FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND OR SOMETHING??? SO CUTE!

J

Jeschke

🇩🇪 Dancing on Ice started today:
Conclusion:
- Dytrt better starts another comeback and saves german ladies skating 👆🏼:gallopin1
- Fancy should comeback too, such a shame.
- Joti hopefully is not getting lost in the jungle of german trash/reality TV after this show and will comeback with Schott#2.
- I forgot how much I hate trash/reality TV; this will be a fight to go through the next weeks 🆘
Dytrt for the world! :love::love::love:

S

SmallFairy

You forgot we had John Z too.:angryfire Not to mention you forgot about MY RENE!!!!:saint:
Oh, how could I! I never forget PJZ, never, and never his Pink Floyd pants. It must have been those cheekbones again that made my mind slip. :smokin: Rene Lohse wasn't bad either. Oh, Rene!!! (with French accent!)

Those were golden years, anyone who takes a look at the PSOTY list of winners from that time will know. And imagine all those who didn't win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information