#TeamTrainwreck 15: His hair didn't have stamina, so why should his athletes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Selevko (3rd nationals) got chosen over Naurits (2nd nationals) for Euros :drama:
Either way I would have cried!

Only 37 ladies. Amateurish competition :drama:
Bockster named as sub :drama:
3 Italian sub ladies and none is Leccardi! :mitchell:

S

SmallFairy

Ok, for men I foresee that AZE, BLR, HUN, MON, NED, ESP #2, SUI won't make the cut for the FS.

Some more of SVK, UKR, AUT, EST, kiddo Majorov, hottie Galay, Swedish Bulgarian and Irakli M. won't make it either.
Maybe Slavik and Demirboga is in this group too, but if they skate like last year, they'll be fine.

Belohradsky, Newberry, Reznichenko (soft spot) and Comfy Balls should be fine, but Czeck puppy could bomb alright.

Of course Poster boy and Cutie Bychenko could also very well en up 25th and 26th, or on the podium, is there a more trainwrecky team in mens than ISR? :gallopin1

What those two do, depends on who makes top ten of Fentz, Yuri!!! on ice - Swiss edition, Majorov and Fa. I think for sure Grassl and Rizzo makes it.

That leaves Misha, :TT1:'s boytoy and @rfisher 's boytoy to fight for podium, but knowing their history, it's wide open for @Jeschke 's boytoy and my own Cave in and even Moris to grab a medal. Wilder stuff has happened.

That was vague alright, wasn't it? :lol:

S

SmallFairy

For ladies, podium will most likely be a Russian sweep. Sofia is reliable but jumps smaller, Staysia is :gallopin1, Zag could bomb, but hopefully she's got it together again for the big stage. If something happens, Lil' Sis 2.0 is ready to step up. She jumps big, skates quite big, and has a 3,3 now. Her spins are fab, and she skates to Celine.

Rest of top ten will be Lindfors, Peltonen, Laurine (I guess...), Mae (I guess...., but who else is there?), Schott, Paganini and either Rajicova (back from injury) or Yamada? Or Östlund, but she was injured, or Weinzierl, who is all over the place, but if she gets i together....ok, maybe, Toth hasn't shown old form yet, Lil' Sis doesn't have the tricks, and Galustyan...well, we know.

Lower half will be Hugec, Dubinina, Tiny Viking 2.0, Gennaro, McKay, Schaller, our Dasa (I belive!) and these will fight for the last spot of the FS: Sørensen, Liinamäe, van Tiel, ITA2. (I won't admit Camilla is really among he latter, I won't!)

AZE, BUL, CRO, LAT, LTU, POL, ROM, ESP, UKR won't make it.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Also, are you kidding me about dance at CAN Nationals not being interesting?? :drama: I am literally biting my nails about where Danada is going to finish. Although it would've been even more interesting had L/L been in the senior mix. Now I predikt it's Soucisse who will be left out of Worlds.

J

Jeschke

Also, are you kidding me about dance at CAN Nationals not being interesting?? :drama: I am literally biting my nails about where Danada is going to finish. Although it would've been even more interesting had L/L been in the senior mix. Now I predikt it's Soucisse who will be left out of Worlds.
Ladies is so :blah: and I am bored by Dalemen's narcissisitc posts and drama. Larkyn's hair being the highlight of this event says a lot 🆘

Pairs I don't even start with. :scream:

Men will be won by cowboy hat or a 14yrs old while the legendary :gallopin1-trio will manage to outdo themselves and even miss 4CC's/junior worlds team.

Dance, I agree, is the most interesting at least.
It will end up like usual: Lane bitching about something (totally ignoring the fact that her skaters messed up and therefore came in 2nd). #3 would have been a nice battle, but S/F somehow lost the momentum they had last season. I cannot see them being really in the mix without Danada messing up (which is, as member of this train a likely opportunity though, I admit)💁🏼‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

Ladies is so :blah: and I am bored by Dalemen's narcissisitc posts and drama. Larkyn's hair being the highlight of this event says a lot 🆘
I wouldn't downplay the power of Larkyn's hair:EVILLE:

(but yeah, what's up with Daleman? First she's opening up about mental struggles and eating disorder, and the next minute posting photos in minimal training gear... I get the sense that she's not where she should be mentally, but really wants to be there and tries really hard, too fast.... #seriouspostoftheday)

Men will be won by cowboy hat or a 14yrs old while the legendary :gallopin1-trio will manage to outdo themselves and even miss 4CC's/junior worlds team.
At least they'll look fine.... :gallopin1

J

Jeschke

Ok, for men I foresee that AZE, BLR, HUN, MON, NED, ESP #2, SUI won't make the cut for the FS.
AZE is a shoo-in for the FS. Boy has a quad, reliable 3a and all other triples 👆🏼
I need Britschgi making it. I have such a soft spot for him. He has 3a too, I cannot see him not making it.

Comfy Balls should be fine, but Czeck puppy could bomb alright.
Oh I love your patriotic pink glasses. ComfyBalls is as close to being safe in the FS as his bff is close nailing a 3lz :rofl:

Of course Poster boy and Cutie Bychenko could also very well en up 25th and 26th, or on the podium, is there a more trainwrecky team in mens than ISR? :gallopin1
No!
That's why we love them.

For ladies, podium will most likely be a Russian sweep. Sofia is reliable but jumps smaller, Staysia is :gallopin1, Zag could bomb, but hopefully she's got it together again for the big stage. If something happens, Lil' Sis 2.0 is ready to step up. She jumps big, skates quite big, and has a 3,3 now. Her spins are fab, and she skates to Celine.
As much as I hate it, I totally see Lil'Sis in for the bronze. Stasia gets solid PCS by international judges, but nothing great. If she ****s up, she mostly ****s up big. So I fear, oh boy, I fear :drama:

Rajicova (back from injury)
Was she injured or just took a break? Shape looked more like 2nd :shuffle:

or Weinzierl, who is all over the place, but if she gets i together....
Oh you funny thing.

Rest of top ten /QUOTE]
All is possible in ladies. Behind Top 4 there seem to be 14 ladies at least, where everyone can beat everyone :watch:

J

Jeschke

Sorry @SamuraiK for stealing your thing for a day.

Deeply-missed-at-Euros-IG-edition:

MEN
Our boy (no explanation needed here)
Paniot alias UKR puppy #2 (never really recovered from the olympic meltdown)
Pavlov alias UKR puppy#1 (I ignore to see him as a pairs skater for now)
Ponsart (quelle targédie)
J. Belohradsky alias CZE puppy#1 (And now, the end is near...)
Naurits alias EST puppy#1 (no spot, but sex girl at least)
Dimitrescu (might only be missed by @rfisher)

LADIES
Perkova (so close she was :drama:)
LaTuk (what a shame :drama:)
Lil'Rose (still not over it :drama:)
Kostner (just because she is Kostner and we need real women out there competing)
Robertson (private account, will vice dare to request?)
Leccardi (I expect her getting the worlds spot nontheless)
Scheidt (who needs weather effects when we can have slutty pirate?)
Kuchvalska (not even sub status :eek: though she won nationals, silver medalist goes :eek: )(((@shah)))
Queen U (no IG found)
Klotz (mentioned for vice, no IG found)
Algotsson (no IG found)

PAIRS
Bidar (above all, I do need him back, I desperately do :drama: If Aliona needs a new toyboy, get him! )
Empress and Massot (no explanation needed)
Zabiiako/Enbert (he deleted his account :drama: @Ka3sha is there a new one?)
Efimova/Korovin (I had enough time to prepare for this secnario, so don't worry folks, I am fine)
Stolbova (no explanation needed :drama: no IG found, @Mad for Skating might be of help here)
Vartmann (wound still fresh :drama: best IG post ever by her :rofl: :gallopin1)

ICE DANCE
Bob (because it's Bob!)
Shpilevaya/Smirnov (AZE calling)
Zagorski/Guerreiro (Mama is still responsible for that buying tickets for euros in advance! :drama:)
#cancerdance (to lighten the mood)
Buckland (Disco is nice, but BabyBuckland is hot!)
Nazarova/Nikitin (And now, the end is near...#2) (((@Hanna )))
Monaghan/Fourati (youtube-link, as this folklore-backslide will be truely missed,same with the FD)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Btw, GPF has been relocated to Torino :mitchell:
That sucks.
Strasbourg would have been so perfect for me :drama:

J

Jeschke

Btw what's going on with this mid-season-mating-season these days....
Petrov, Naurits, Bidar,....

Boys, focus on skating!👆🏼

Ka3sha

That sucks.
Great news! I would have preferred Strasbourg , but Torino is better than Grenoble and some other options :cheer2:

Still hope for a little ttw reunion there!

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Get Dimitrescu decent costumes (I mean the poor thing has to wear that white shirt for both SP and FS) and he's going to rise to the top of German skating. He's being held back. Let him go! Fentz needs to get out there and earn a second spot for next season.

And, if the Empress wants to continue competing, she should be able to pick and choose who is worthy. I trust her. Remember those who doubted when she said Massot is the one. Who called him a truck driver. Who said Robin was so much better. Well, who has an OGM hanging around his neck. Go looking Empress and pick your next. And, get one for Susie while you're at it.

Last edited:

Hanna

Skating junkie
Ladies is so :blah: and I am bored by Dalemen's narcissisitc posts and drama.
I admit I haven't been following Daleman's social media so I don't really know much about what's going on, just an article and a screenshot of one of her posts maybe. But calling someone who has the courage to open up about eating disorder and anxiety and depression narcissistic and dramatic does nothing to remove the stigma around the issue. :( Sorry I couldn't help saying that. :slinkaway But really it's not a discussion for this thread.

That sucks.
I already had everything planned around Strasbourg. A 2-week trip with Christmas markets, a few days downhill skiing... and now they changed it. :drama: On the other hand, it's still in Europe and I'd have to fly anyway so Strasbourg or Torino, I guess it doesn't matter in the end. :p I've been to neither! Really can't wait for it, basically all my favorite skating trips have been those to the GPF. :cheer: Just have to redo my itinerary now. :lol:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
No worries, loved that the stalking has spread out since I've been mostly a lurker these past weeks :D

I know, I’m upset Niki Wories didn’t qualify for Euros, too. :drama: However, that’s no reason to become a lurker!

But calling someone who has the courage to open up about eating disorder and anxiety and depression narcissistic and dramatic does nothing to remove the stigma around the issue. :( Sorry I couldn't help saying that. :slinkaway But really it's not a discussion for this thread.

I agree with you, on both points.

And, if the Empress wants to continue competing, she should be able to pick and choose who is worthy.

Totally. I thought she was INSANE when she announced in 2014 she was going to continue with a new partner, and looked how that turned out. :lol: She’s such a legend in the sport—I fully support whatever she wants. And I always really respect the older generations making an impact in the sport as they get close to and surpass 30 years: Butyrskaya, Kostner, Savchenko, Plushenko, John Baldwin Jr....

mjb52

And I always really respect the older generations making an impact in the sport as they get close to and surpass 30 years: Butyrskaya, Kostner, Savchenko, Plushenko, John Baldwin Jr....

:) A direct shot to the heart of the elders in the thread who are well past this landmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information