#TeamTrainwreck 15: His hair didn't have stamina, so why should his athletes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

All that's very nice. Good for them yaddayaddayadda, but the REAL discussion should now be how to watch Russian Nationals if you aren't in Russia. TVTeka seems to be letting us down. :drama: @Eislaufan says she and Ari will be commentating again, but don't know what media will be carrying them. ESPN3 now seems to be ESPN+ and I'm not sure if they are carrying it (you have to pay for it to get the schedule. I don't mind paying for it or TVTEKA, but only if I actually get to watch), and I've no idea how to use a foreign VPN (but I can follow directions if there are some--I've been researching the best options and they are also a fee service which again I'm willing to pay if it will get what I want) I want to see the entire event. I NEED someone to figure out the best option and just tell me go here. How could the entire Russian cup series be available and not Nationals????? What kind of hell have we entered?
THIS!!!

SamuraiK

J

Jeschke

Dude is 18. Too young to be "old." I suggest we follow the English public school tradition and refer to him as Selevko Major and Mikhail as Selevko Minor.

This would imply that the Russo-Swedish brothers are Majorov Major and Majorov Minor. (Shades of Catch-22.) ;)
I suggest we hold on to #ttw terminology.
Lil'Bro and Big'Bro! 👨‍👦

Vagabond

I suggest we hold on to #ttw terminology.
Lil'Bro and Big'Bro! 👨‍👦
We already have two other Big Bros, but they each have a Lil Sis, not a Lil Bro..

I suppose we can have:

Big Bro (EST) and Lil Bro (EST).
Big Bro (SWE) and Lil Bro (SWE).

But how do we solve the problem of the Czech Puppies? :unsure:

J

Jeschke

We already have two other Big Bros, but they each have a Lil Sis, not a Lil Bro..

I suppose we can have:

Big Bro (EST) and Lil Bro (EST).
Big Bro (SWE) and Lil Bro (SWE).

But how do we solve the problem of the Czech Puppies? :unsure:
Jiri ain't a puppy anymore and no one cares about Matyas besides @SamuraiK !

rfisher

Let the skating begin
That was a long time ago, when Jon was a bad bad boy, way before her pineapple days ;)
Of course it really improved their English watching a Polish skating stream ;)
I might have had my students watch a comp or two or three. It was to demonstrate physics principles. :lol: I also make them watch surfing. It's just a coincidence if it happend to be a competion toward a world title.

Last edited:

Vagabond

So if I were to show the aforementioned video, would I make it into the fan's auxiliary?
(note the spelling of auxiliary @Jeschke ;) )
As mentioned upthread, one does not get into the Auxiliary by campaigning for it. Membership would most likely depend on what exactly is in the video and whether the video itself were accessible publicly. :COP:

Please use this for information purposes only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information