#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Khuda - @Ka3sha @Hanna speak, how was she live?
I'm like 3 days late for this :lol: but to my non-teknik eye she was great! Definitely my fave of the Russian junior dancers. But you know I'm a sucker for LaLaLand. :drama:

USA. Kolesnik is such a star (@Hanna thoughts?) (((UKR fed)))
I support all Ukrainian skaters in general, exported or not, so yes. :p Although GEO was my one true love of this event. :love:

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

His comment on Rika
The first thing I thought: Hongo. Then reality hit in :drama:
His comment on Anna S. costume change: This is like Eurovision. :lol:
He has to watch Eurovision too? Boy, he must really love you :love:
but to my non-teknik eye she was great! Definitely my fave of the Russian junior dancers.
Yesss! This! She will be the next big thing! I know it!
Although GEO was my one true love of this event. :love:
(((Kostornaia)))
I support all Ukrainian skaters in general
Good to know cowboy Paniot has a 2nd supporter now ;)
@Jeschke , I didn’t see juniors RD
What? :drama: Why that? The only excuse I accept is: wine.
Konstantinova, Gubanova and Sakhanovich are competing at St Petersburg Championship this week :gallopin1
Who needs any of the nationals this weekend when we have St. Pete Champs? :cheer:

Hanna

Skating junkie
(((Kostornaia)))
Noooooo I meant the junior dance event. :drama: :wuzrobbed :lol: Although, well, to be honest, GEO + Kostornaia probably were the 2 biggest highlights of all 3 days. :lol: At least if you base it on how many times I've rewatched the programs. Both GEO FD and Alena FP are now at 9 while the next one, Aymoz SP, is only at 4. :drama: Papadakis SD would also be high on the rewatch list if only she hadn't tripped. I lost 3 years of my life from the panic I got during those 2 seconds. :fragile:

BTW greetings from the event have been sent to your FB but you just never check it, do you. :drama:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Dasa's pissed! (in the classiest, most inspirational way possible of course) :love: :love:

BF was watching some of the ladies final of GPF with me. His comment on Rika: This one is much more interesting than the former one (Bradie). His comment on Anna S. costume change: This is like Eurovision. :lol:

:rofl:
What a good boyfriend! Comfyballs for Christmas?

J

Jeschke

At lease if you base it on how many times I've rewatched the programs. Both GEO FD and Alena FP are now at 9 while the next one, Aymoz SP, is only at 4. :drama:
#FIGURESKATINGJUNKIE :cheer:
I lost 3 years of my life from the panic I got during those 2 seconds. :fragile:
Hmpf. I might look out for a younger wife spouse then 🤷🏼‍♂️
BTW greetings from the event have been sent to your FB but you just never check it, do you. :drama:
Oops! I should log in more often than once a week :shuffle: Pardon!
I’ll check immediately!

J

Jeschke

Hmpf. I might look out for a younger wife spouse then 🤷🏼‍♂️
I bounce back afer having checked FB message (incl photo).
Current spouse still going great! Loved the glasses and the Aliona tan lv 0,5! :love:

I immediately need to check junior worlds date.
Not that I believe my boss would let me go this time though :drama:

Hanna

Skating junkie
Current spouse still going great! Loved the glasses and the Aliona tan lv 0,5! :love:
:rofl: (Although I have to defend myself and say that the tan is from a vacay in Barbados just 3 weeks ago and not the salon :drama: )

I immediately need to check junior worlds date.
Not that I believe my boss would let me go this time though :drama:
Yeeeeessssss!!!!!! It's March 4-8! Convince your boss, bribe them!!!!! At least come for like Friday/Saturday (just one day off).

Edit: Sorry for hijacking the thread :slinkaway

rosewood

MTT Meter= 177
JGPF Men FS

Sato. @rosewood come down in the abyss of #ttw and tell us who the coach was with him in knc! He is hands down the frontrunner for Tursy-POTS.
He is Coach Tadao Kusaka(日下匡力). Kusaka was a national level singles skater around the Takeshi Honda's era. Kusaka works in Saitama Ice Arena which is a new-ish ice rink where Sato came from Sendai because Sato's hometown was affected by 3.11 disaster. I didn't know this coach well before Sato came up in the national Jr field. Kusaka is also on the board in Japanese figure skating instructors association (not JSF). Loved Kusaka's reactions in the K'nC! 🥳

J

Jeschke

Btw, there should be not more than one #finishsplat in a decade at Panin Memorial our team has to face with :drama:

Last edited by a moderator:

aliceanne

Is no one going to comment on Sato's panda bears in the KnC? Is this the new trend in men's skating, having a bear mascot? He hasn't reached Pooh levels but I noticed the sweeper handed him a panda and his coach was holding a stuffed panda tissue box.

I guess panda-monium is better than raining Pooh.

J

Jeschke

'In focus JGPF' - Awesome shot of Sinitsyna and Hocke/Kunkel.

'In focus GPF' - Samarin :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information