#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

My avatar worked in a strange way. It sucked all the powers out of one of my guys, to inject it into the other.

KEVIN!!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
He’s everything I want skating to be.
I was almost in tears afterwards. 😅
#softieviking

But also because I want the sport to be interesting and evolve....not just keep going on the same tracks (of course our tracks are always fabulous)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

Jin is zzzzz sorry, not sorry.

Bossman’s boytoy is fooling around with Beethoven in his music, but I did love how he smiled during the steps. His power in the jumps are something else.

Hanyu fighting is exhausting me just from watching, he’s bringing it 150%, I admire him so much, though this program is crap, he somewhat make it work. Happy quad lutz birthday Yuzuru!😍🎉

Nathan is so cool, I bet he can do all those quads wearing his Donald Duck outfit, and still not be exhausted. His choreo seq is everything, imagine him and Kevin throwing a creative workshop together. That’s what skating needs! (It doesn’t need Nathan’s yellow shirt:lol:)

S

SmallFairy

That interview was pillow clutching worthy (do you have that expression in English?) What is Hotarek on? :lol: Apollinariia looked like she wanted to dig herself down, she was having none of that crap and Dmitri was too shy to take the mic and just wanted to run. Then Ondrej forced him to answer how much he could lift:lol:
Trainwreck interview of the season!

quoting myself as it was indeed epic!

Amy L

Daria smiling is just so unnatural :lol:

God, I love eville pair girls. :EVILLE: Her and Panfilova are probably backstage practicing glaring at each other and setting things on fire with their death stares.

alexikeguchi

Sato's coach is up for Tursy-POTS consideration. :lol:

And a brilliant skate. If anybody missed it, they need to watch now.

I second that. He was like a proud parent on the sideline of the soccer field when his child scores the game winner, and the K&C reaction when the scores came up was reminiscent of Tomoki Hiwatashi and his coach at Junior Worlds last year.

J

Jeschke

It should be, but da bossman has been snippy about the fact that Cave In actually kisses and cries in the Kiss and Cry. :duh:
He was listed the moment he squeaked. Calm down grumpyman ;)

Of course I might reconsider him making the final cut; as all polls in here are just popularity votes, so...but we will see.
If he deserves to be, he will make it. Not so much good stuff this year for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information