#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

I seed, Schott is not willing to lose her tan 🆘

But folks please stick to the former version of IG posts in here to not scare our other members away by literally too much judgebulge for example.
For outstanding events like Kolyada marrying, Baby#1 of Grantoline or vice after hair implantation the big IG version introduced by @SamuraiK is appropriate though!

I would if you guys had actually told me how to post IG links in the boring stuck in the 90s way when I asked for help. :p

rfisher

Let the skating begin
These news immediately bring this famous movie scene into my mind :rofl:
Of course with music of trainwreck star Tanja S.
:rofl: they should totally give her music from the movie to skate to. And Nugu needs You're Going Down by Sick Puppies. ((((Rukavitsin's hair))))

rfisher

Let the skating begin
So, now that both are on team Rukavitsin, both were kicked out of their other rinks, does this qualify Nugu for #TTW? That's two of the primary criteria met after all.

Vagabond

OK. Two of the primary qualities. Nastia is already on the team. Surely, this gives points to Nugu as well. The two of them can slug it out with Sima.
FAQ:

Can I submit a nomination during the offseason? And if I do, will it be considered?

You can always submit a nomination, but right now, da bossman is being :drama: and says he will Tsareva any nominations until the start of the Junior Grand Prix. And even if he were to consider it, he would probably shoot your suggestion down. It will help, however, to back up the nomination by citing to the Criteria, Rules, and Qualities.
:watch:

Vagabond

Regarding Amber Glen:
I think the good score came from Houston - she had a disastrous FS at Philly last year.:gallopin1
Da bossman has said that she would get on the Team if anyone could supply a video of the :gallopin1 Free Skating.

Come on, folks! There is a moral imperative here!

Mad for Skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information