#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

I hesitated to upload this, but I wouldn't deprive @Jeschke of the chance to see the master at work. :gallopin1

Well done my boy/girl, well done.
Thanks for that!

Hairography, costume tailored by 6yr old cousin, 2t, lustful tit rubbing, 3lo1t stepout, yes it’s Nadeau 😬

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I hesitated to upload this, but I wouldn't deprive @Jeschke of the chance to see the master at work. :gallopin1

Thank you so much! :love:

I like the program, especially all the hairography and the costume.

Can that 3Lo+2T count as a very early contender for MEEPOTS? :yikes: :lol:

J

Jeschke

Murashov practicing for the MESS-race 🆘

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Russian test skates coming soon. :cheer2: What have Tar/Mor done with the move to Florida and Marina? :watch:
What have Med and Zag done to prepare for the Triple As? :watch: Will the Triple A's show us something special? :watch: What will Rukavitcin do with all his new skaters? :watch: Will Gub and Nugu cause the remaining hair follicles to run screaming for the exit? :watch: Has our boy had enough vacation time that he's ready to actually skate this season? :watch: Will team member by proxy (you know who he is) be on his game now that he's a married man? :watch: Will LaTuk do three 3As (she better if she wants to go to Euros and Worlds)? Who will be the new junior stars? :watch:

I can't wait

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Lots of popcorn. Seems someone will for sure not be in shape for test skates :rofl:
What have Tar/Mor done with the move to Florida and Marina? :watch:
I admit I am curious, but still, all 3 still junior skating russians keeping me more interested than this.
What will Rukavitcin do with all his new skaters?
What will all the skaters have done to Rukavicin might be the proper question.
Will Gub and Nugo cause the remaining hair follicles to run screaming for the exit?
Gub, Nugu will share the same fate as the hair: non-existent. (at the test skates)
Will team member by proxy (you know who he is) be on his game now that he's a married man?
Will this be Shulepovs debut at the test skates?
Who will be the new junior stars? :watch:
Yablokov ( I wanna see that knc with Volchkova, and of course I hope for Murashov alongside)
Minimum age requirement for my avatar is 28 years. Take that, Universiade! :kickass:
Oh yes, we need an universiade-event elder age, called the Derbina Karotom Trophy!

Yehudi

AITA
Rukavitsin and Sokolovskaya used to be the coaches where careers go to die. I’m wondering if that honor now goes to Turenko

Non-skating. But Seven of Nine is back (and Jeri Ryan looks fab)!

S

SmallFairy

I’m read your for season to start. Körting might even make a comeback. But I remind you that even though I’m thrilled S/E has two GPs, S/S have none, and why should they get the home TBD when they didn’t get it last year, because I’m telling you there’s enough obscure teams to give it to who splat even more than then ones who got it last year and S/S should go back to Love Story, just because it was never skated enough and just to keep me sane, and will I even survive test skates and watch me as I’m able to stand up against the desire to use caps lock:wuzrobbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information