#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobrinFan

Rumor mill: So according to FSO, Gubanova's coach maybe (is?) Rukavitsin and she will be there with Nugumanova who got kicked out of Turenko's group for temper tantrums. LOL OMG #TeamTrainwreak is bringing some entertainment in the final stretch of the off season if true!

J

Jeschke

I love that Rukavicin might have 3 ladies (at least) who could end up Top5 at euros but likely manage to fail making it to the hunger games :gallopin1

Mad for Skating

New thread title: “Denied By Bossman”

Reposting this here, in honour of Denis. It’s such a beautiful program, I have no idea how many times I’ve watched it
I’m so happy the show is taking place. News says Schevcehnko/Eremenko will skate to Shostakovich, Denis’ Olympic music. Can’t wait to see them, and everybody else.
I don’t think I’ve quite gotten over what happened a year ago, still

It’s just heartbreaking. It’s hard to believe it was a year ago. Rest easy, little angel.

I know that I am just the lowly pressman, but I hate seeing a screen full of Cyrillic text. And I don't like the large images either.

Learn Russian, honey!

J

Jeschke

Beklemisheva is the chosen one? I had no clue!
I always liked her back in the junior days with Bobrov.

Presonally I am a big fan of the flowers, wrapped like they got them 5min before the wedding from a gas station :rofl:

J

Jeschke

I seed, Schott is not willing to lose her tan 🆘

But folks please stick to the former version of IG posts in here to not scare our other members away by literally too much judgebulge for example.
For outstanding events like Kolyada marrying, Baby#1 of Grantoline or vice after hair implantation the big IG version introduced by @SamuraiK is appropriate though!

S

SmallFairy

I seed, Schott is not willing to lose her tan 🆘

But folks please stick to the former version of IG posts in here to not scare our other members away by literally too much judgebulge for example.
For outstanding events like Kolyada marrying, Baby#1 of Grantoline or vice after hair implantation the big IG version introduced by @SamuraiK is appropriate though!
Ok, I’ll try, but it might be hard with Eremenko back in full action....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information