#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
He went surfing last summer, too. :summer: #nicsnumberonefan #unblockmeontwitteriloveyou

That body, though. Wow. :eek:
Maybe he can try out for the Canadian surfing team for the summer Olympics. It's not as if they have anybody else.

Mad for Skating

#lazukinthebootyphotographer

(BTW, does anyone other than @Jeschke or myself care about Mari anymore in here?)

I do, even though I’ve only seen her skate like once 😂

Btw, @SmallFairy don't look at the pictures, if you watch, they will burn into your brain and Smirnov will never be the same for you! 👆🏼

Here I was thinking we were going to get some actual content and it’s just pics from the rink. Call me when he does a La Tuk.

J

Jeschke

Here I was thinking we were going to get some actual content and it’s just pics from the rink. Call me when he does a La Tuk.
He gives us perfectly posed half-nude pictures all the time.
Showing himself out there in normal sportswear, with messy hair is a shocking new discovery! (((viking)))

To be honest: Would I not have recognized the boobs next to him, I would not have had any clue who he is! 😅

J

Jeschke

What are Pulkinen and Murashov doing in Tyrol?
(IG stories of both)

J

Jeschke

Folks we have our 2019 :gallopin1-winners:

MESS: Messing
MEEPOTS: Shpilevaya/Smirnov
POTS: Salmon
Tursy-POTS: H/D + Hanlen/Lauzon

I am still in shock Galustyan did not make it :drama: (though I like MESSing winning MESS)
Compensation win for S/S, what should have been #thefinger's last season! :drama: #bitterboss
Very happy though that the one stepping into the big Pogo-footsteps of the most important award is Posterboy, the one and only! #blackwolf#blackwolf

aliceanne

Folks we have our 2019 :gallopin1-winners:

MESS: Messing
MEEPOTS: Shpilevaya/Smirnov
POTS: Salmon
Tursy-POTS: H/D + Hanlen/Lauzon

I am still in shock Galustyan did not make it :drama: (though I like MESSing winning MESS)
Compensation win for S/S, what should have been #thefinger's last season! :drama: #bitterboss
Very happy though that the one stepping into the big Pogo-footsteps of the most important award is Posterboy, the one and only! #blackwolf#blackwolf

MESS was a highly competitive field. I could see just about anyone of them winning depending on your criteria, artistry, athleticism, technical difficulty, or performance. I voted for Messing on the basis of athleticism (with reputation bias), but Galustyan certainly could have had it on performance ability- that was a splat! Plus Frank Carroll would have said she mooned the audience.

Phan’s toe pick assisted backwards Arabian into a splat showed impressive technique.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Question of the day: did @Hanna succeed and got @alchemy void watching ESC? :watch:
If so, I guess his flights to Amsterdam are already booked.

That would be negative. I was supposed to judge for FSU's contest and I haven't even watched one performance. I've been so busy. :drama:

Who wants #2 when they can have the original?
(and a 3toe)
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxpw9x8D3pR/?igshid=11c3dv0k3mnq2

Woah, impressive 3toe from Joti! Too bad he seems content as a show skater.

Scott barely even moved. @SmallFairy would have done much better!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information