#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

(((Russian men)))
(((Shoma))) (though the placement is not that bad)
(((Tanaka)))
(((Ukraine puppy)))
(((Black wolf)))
(((Fentz)))
(((Bossman)))
(((Vice)))
(((Pink Viking Lady)))

Rizzo😍😍😍😍😍
Academic Skateboard Guy😍😍😍😍😍

:rofl::rofl::rofl: At Jason being second. Hope he skates light out of that Simon & Garfunkel everybody despise but meπŸ˜‚ The US men thread will implode.

J

Jeschke

Bossman Worlds Men SP review

Group 1
Fentz - Can't believe I am happy the grey pants are back (instead of the blue horror from euros.) #splatordie attitutde I like, I fear though this won't make it (((@SmallFairy )))
Selevko - Well, he made it to worlds at least.
Virtanen - I desperately need Galay to step in!
Yee - The Ziegler/Kiefer of the men's event.
Hayrapetyan - as @SmallFairy would say: The beard has to go!

Group 2
Hallam - British Fentz
Majorov - Hope he has a decent farewell in the FS!
Litvintsev - Totally enjoyed this! He is on my personal OES list now!
Lazukin - Nerves of steel at his first big event! Lazukin has some really great qualities, totally enjoyed this! #powerofthenewshirt ; Some facial expressions do hint, that he got lessons by the Queen here!
Samohin - This is my favourite male SP of the season, hands down. Of course I preferred the 3:14min never-ending-steps version! @Laney :cheer2:
Demirboga - Burak will always have me rooting.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Kolyada: I just can't give him any more breaks. I agree with @SamuraiK either get your head out of your ass or quit. Let the juniors move up. They can't do worse. WTH happened at Univerisade? Kovtun abruptly is retiring and Samarin has lost whatever momentum he had. Liza's boytoy is top Russian. Enjoy your only trip to worlds because the Russian men will be back to 1 spot unless there is a miracle for 2.

And Cave In is back to blubbering like a two year old in the KnC. Ok when you were a junior. Not as a senior.

If Brezina is staying in another season, he needs to go home and work with Sabovcik to straighten those jumps up and be able to do a 4-3 rather than the 4-2.

NAOTMAA

I guess no matter what happens in the LP, even if they skate the lights out, things for the Russian men next season will be just as messy and mixed up as they were this season. If your like Aliev you're probably thanking God right now that somehow after this disaster season you're still in the mix for future worlds. And Voronov being out with injury won't hurt as much because nobody stepped up enough for the fed. to drop him completely.

J

Jeschke

Bossman Worlds Men SP review

Group 3
Britschgi - I really have a soft spot for him, shame about the mistakes. #cutie
Maierhofer - From the small kid at Nebelhorn 2yrs ago to this....great progress.
Reznichenko - Speak @shah is there anyone else in Poland? I like Igor but this road leads nowhere.
Shmuratko - There breaks my heart (((@SmallFairy )))
Carrillo - Boy did not give up performing the heck outta this :respec:
Kerry - Such good music, I love love love the 'Tears of the Sun' OST, no clue how this outfit is fitting, but who cares? More IG-bro-interaction with Windsor again please.

Group 4
Aymoz - I like his commitment but this was sloppy today. Please less trash route (SP) next season. Tursy-POTS alert! :love:
Kvitelashvili - Where the hell is the Georgian lady official? :drama: (((@alchemy void )))
Brezina - @rfisher has already moved on, so no need for staying.
Cha - I like this SP but this was rough right from the start to me.
Tanaka - Besides the pop that was really good. @SmallFairy I fear this is not your day :shuffle: ((( )))
Nguyen - As much as I would have loved to see one of :gallopin1-trio here, I am happy for Nguyen's comeback.

Colonel Green

As long as one of them finish top 10 Russia retains 2 spots, is that right? Or is there some magic combined number for that too?
If you have multiple skaters you get two spots if their combined ordinals equal 28 or less. Any FS skater lower than sixteenth is assigned sixteen as their ordinal for these purposes, so in practice that requires the other skater to be top twelve β€” see, e.g., the Canadian ladies right now, where we keep two as long as Gabby doesn’t drop to thirteenth.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Wait. If I concede and let Michal go, does this mean I get a replacement???? If so, Adios, good wishes, do well, stay off the train, blahblahblah. If no, then don't take him away! :drama: I neeed him. Picture Kevin's KnC dramatics.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Rizzo :encore::encore:
I appreciate so much his quiet and paced skating, nothing rushed or unfinished, no random movements 😍.
When can i start with my #Eurochamp campaign?
Hmmmm….I wonder if Rizzo's most excellent program along with the dance results at Junior Worlds will fulfill all @levineismine's skating creds?.....What a pity if they are all used up just before the senior dance event starts. :saint:

J

Jeschke

Bossman Worlds SP review

Group 5
Jin - Well, the boy is trying really hard, but i am waiting for the return of the fanvan!
Vasiljevs - I was rooting damn hard because he has my favourite FS of the season but to be honest, he did not deserve making the cut.
Rizzo - :love: This was absolutely stunning #quadmonster #2shadesofwhite #iseenipples @levineismine :cheer2:
Bychenko - @pinky166 , time to let go! :drama:
Zhou - Somehow I find myself rooting for him this season.
Samarin - Well, to be honest, this was kinda dull today. Not as much into it as usually, kinda restrained right from the start. I cannot recall him chickening out of the 4lz. But kudos for going #splatordie with the 4f. No Butikov, no power :drama:

Group 6
Hanyu - Do not agree this should lead Zhou/Rizzo for now.
Uno - #powerofvelvet gone! :eek: (((@SmallFairy)))
Brown - I'll keep my mouth shut until FS.
Kolyada - Popping to a ****ed-up 3t :gallopin1 Worst scenario for upcoming jump combo. A member in our hearts. Oh boy. #istillbelieve; I hope Chebotarva has some good liquour with her.
Messing - Too much skating, my energy is gone. So I don't even care to mock.
Chen - Loved it from start to end. :cheer2:@levineismine

J

Jeschke

@Jeschke:

Yes: 13/14 gets two spots, with one point under the 28-point limit to spare :cheer2:

Rules are the same for all disciplines
  • Anyone who doesn't make the free gets 18 points.
  • Anyone who makes the free and is in 17th place or lower gets 16 points. (17-20 for Pairs, 17-20 for dance, 17-24 for singles)
  • Everyone else gets their placement.
Thanks so much! :40beers:

lurkz2

Kolyada - Popping to a ****ed-up 3t :gallopin1 Worst scenario for upcoming jump combo. A member in our hearts. Oh boy. #istillbelieve; I hope Chebotarva has some good liquour with her.

All the "special" #TTW members seem to be Russian. Has Kolyada done enough to qualify?

S

SmallFairy

Our members will drop jaws all over he skating world! Like when Our Boy did his 4z at Olympics last year. Of course, we weren't surprised, but others weren't paying attention. :respec:

S

SmallFairy

Exhausting week so far. Now I collapsed on the sofa with Eurosport. Fencing is on. Never watched it before in my life. Those Italians are HOT!!!:eek::smokin: And every fencer seem to be Italian.
Too bad they're covered in their gear most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information