#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

but for the sake of keeping the hunky guy around (and
Just awesome :rofl:
GER - still insisting on Malaguena? bleh. I bet Mari was laughing at the scores.
Even better :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Boss jinxed her. :( :gallopin1
I forgot, what did I say?
@Jeschke , but Bells of Moscow??? Well, Vice made Pernille Sørensen Norwegian earlier today, so it' ok :p
Yikes. What did I mix up now? Isn't 'Bells of Moscow' in it, now I am totally confused. @Ka3sha help, but speak only, if I am right! :D

Hope that Russian Fed will somehow give him host spot at Rostelecom next year, he is so much better than Dmitriev :angryfire

Too many guys in desperate need for that spot. Ignatov, Shulepov, Murashov, Savosin (maybe)
@Jeschke , apart from the Russians, da Schott is the top European lady at Worlds at the moment. :respec:

I highlighted the important part :D We all know what will happen friday :gallopin1
Where is @Jeschke to gush over Lutai???
This drunken-night-weak-moment will haunt me for the rest of my life :drama:
Schott. 3T wasn’t called under and they didn’t show it in replay. Suspicious! Just kidding
I said it before: having your choreographer on the tech panel can't be of any harm :p

S

SmallFairy

Bossman, I'm on my phone, so I'm too lazy to quote, but you messed up Bells of Moscow with Rach 2:D Bells of Moscow is Rach's Prelude in C-sharp minor. You know, no one messes with my Rach 2:lol:(Even though Ginger and partner managed to find the most god awful recording ever. It's Rach on speed :scream:)

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Medvedeva - Biggest kudos for sticking around after last season, therefore I am happy she got the opportunity to skate here (not that I think she deserved this, sorry). To me this was pretty generic, I can't help. Elements were solid, but the skating itself was not very convincing to me. PCS are a joke! :rolleyes:

I agree... This Tosca program (put together mid-season) just seems generic... Nothing special at all for choreography..... a shame. Surprised to see this as high as 4th place. I thought Daleman should be higher.

Question.. been wanting to ask for a few months...did Laurine already ditch Kori? Kori has not been rinkside in quite some time... for a while there Laurine was morphing into Kori, now she is more blonde......

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
I only really have two wishes for Worlds, a Rizzo top 10 and the unspeakable silver in dance :p.

Since we can't have Tuk and Kostner, I wouldn't mind a Satoko medal in Ladies and a Peng/Jin medal in pairs. :encore:

SamuraiK

Pairs Final Groups 2 & 3

Didn't bother with Group 1 but apparently the brits had the skate of their lives. Good for them.

Croatians - Odd change of tempo . Still amazed how she lands all those out of axis throws.
Spanish - Best I have seen them. Still dull but on a solid path towards 2022.
North Koreans - Are they back with their PRK coaches'?? that explains the regression. A shame the fed wont invest in them cause they do have lots of potential.
Germans #2 - Loved the moderno choreo but neither of them could pull it off. Wonder what Blommaert plans are. I remember him from my first Euros as a fan when he was still skating for Belgium.
Canadians #2 - I like their look and costumes , that's it.
Austrians - Still stagnated, but they went trhough a lot this seaon so i'll shut up and congrats on the 2nd spot that will not be used.
Germans #1 - Got a phone call from mother so couldnt pay much attention. Cant she understand this is Worlds!!!!!
North Americans - I agree is becoming annoying they see their scores way before we do. One of my wishes is fulfilled.

Best Dressed - Walsh & Michaud
Do Hard - Seegert

SamuraiK

Pairs Final Groups 4 & 5

Italian Hotties - This was bad. Missing the Euro medal seemed to have demotivated them.
French Hotties - Ok other than the 2t combo but I expected more of a "nothing to loose" attitude. Really wonder if they will stick another year.
Canadians next door - So Messy . Modern music programs are a hard sell when everything is so sloppy.
Russian adorable youngsters - Bravo!!! Their reactions at the end of each clean performance are priceless and I love how they put the twist in the middle and not the beginning.
Chinese Cute Underdogs: Admirable effort but it wasn't meant to be :(
Russian Medieval Goths: Is this program new? I don't remember it. Quite empty but it fits them so well, everything flowed nicely. Congrats. Enbert has come a long way since his first worlds where he didnt make the LP cut.
Russian Dorks: Well, at least they didn't implode as they tend to do when they have a lead. They need a world title before retiring or being passed over. Next year please
Chinese Super Stars: NO WORDS... Spellbinding!!!

Best Dressed: Zabijako
Do Hard: Jin

Laney

I haven't seen anything yet, but :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:for Sui/Han!!! Can't wait to watch their LP!

Now my wishes for the men are:

Posterboy skate his SP like at Europeans and qualifies easyly for the FP.
Donovan Carillo also make the cut.
BabyRizzo Top Ten.
Velvet boy for the last group in the FP.
The judges judge the jumps of Uno fair!!! No +5 for ugly jumps!
Hanyu winning this in front of his home crowd.
Greatest boreman, Headcase and Tuks boy somehow safe 3 Spots, but I Don't think this will happen.
Oh, and telenovela have the best competiton of the season. I think thats all I wish :D

Mad for Skating

Okay, so I just watched Pairs and I cried through the whole final group.

@Jeschke somehow your Russian knights got on the podium ahead of Chinese Babies. You owe me one.

Loved the kiss on her belly, as if she's pregnant :rofl:

He truly wants her so bad 😂

I just realised earlier today that this is Worlds without Denis. And then @rosewood posted this. Thank you! I miss him so much too.😢 And thank you Saitama worlds for making the exhibition. So appropriate and touching.

This is so beautiful ❤️

SamuraiK

Now my wishes for the men are:

Posterboy skate his SP like at Europeans and qualifies easyly for the FP.
Donovan Carillo also make the cut.
BabyRizzo Top Ten.
Velvet boy for the last group in the FP.
The judges judge the jumps of Uno fair!!! No +5 for ugly jumps!
Hanyu winning this in front of his home crowd.
Greatest boreman, Headcase and Tuks boy somehow safe 3 Spots, but I Don't think this will happen.
Oh, and telenovela have the best competiton of the season. I think thats all I wish :D

Only That? This is men. we will be lucky to actually predict 2 out of 24 placements.

Laney

Only That? This is men. we will be lucky to actually predict 2 out of 24 placements.
Oh, I have more wishes. But I didn't wanted to ask for too much :D
Unfortunatelly I won't be able to watch live as I have to go to work now. Will be better for my nerves... Go Danny, go Jason, go Deniss 😍😍😍

SamuraiK

Men's SP Groups 1 & 2 Recap

Fentz - I honestly miss the literal costume. Without it this was no fun and wont be enough sadly.
Selevko - This is soooo indie and so my cup of tea but of course he butched the Lutz. He knew he was a dummie :D
Virtanen - I feel bad for being so sick of the doctor but is not his fault Galay and the other finn boys are soo lame to not overtake him. Nice costume
Yee - I love he's an OAS whos going places but this is too vanilla
Hayrapetyan : *sighs* he's hotter each day but his nerves got the best of him again. He just rushed the combo.
British Boy: I miss Harris already but kudos for him to stick with MJ music despite the current public impression. He was way frantic but should be happy with that performance.
Majorov : I actually dont mind this SP for him. He sells it well.
Non AZE boy: Wow he totally lived that routine. Way to go kid
La Tuk's sub boy: Didnt he have a more avant garde program? I hate IPASOY so this bored me but his flowing is nice and seems so humble. Liza has him well trained.
Poster Boy: Why the need for 2 quads?? silly boy. Adore how he's so over the top in the steps.
Demirboga: After a very solid group he felt so out of place.

Best Dressed: Selevko
Do Hard: Samohin & Hayrapetyan

S

SmallFairy

Oh dear, I woke up without any alarm just in time for the last four pairs. Don't say my skating radar isn't at the top of its game:lol:

Then I fell asleep again missed the first groups of men. Now I'm here for Armenian Hair.

Pairs so good!! New Empress and hot partner took my breath away, such energy and passion. Ginger totally hot in that outfit. So happy the could end the season clean. Mozer and her blanket must stay with Tarasova. Enbert so hot. Jin so hot! And I can't even think of those I slept through before. Pairs:love:

S

SmallFairy

I won't even be able to watch all of the men today, I have a meeting, but it's a loose one, so I might be able to sneak in the last group. Woman I'm seeing is showing interesti in skating when I'm posting on IG:lol:

S

SmallFairy

How did Fentz do? The score so low.... I swear I saw a quad on his IG some days ago....

S

SmallFairy

I'm not awake yet. Armenian hair already skated. This group is white men can't (?) jump-group. And Carillo:cheer: Off to the other thread.

J

Jeschke

Bossman notes on Worlds Pairs FS

S/H - No words needed! :love:
Guan - Zhao-minion got his MIMOS moment storming knc crying for S/H --> one of my two fave moments of this night.
T/M - Solid for them.
Z/E - After the Leftovers, I would not have believed they could manage. Their reaction to end with Enbert smiling in disbelief all over his face was my moment of the night :love: 10yrs after his 1st worlds and 4 different partners. That must feel satisfying. Hope he feels and remains fine mentally and they decide together on wherever the route will go from now on.
P/J - Oh boy, I thought they had it as they finished, I really thought so. But skating clean as a whistle, getting butchered on PCS and walking away with pewter, epitome of #teamtrainwreck :gallopin1
J/C - PCS :rolleyes: Missed some #splatordie atttitude here.
B/K - Priceless :swoon: Please stick to this classic route and a bit more polish next seaoson. Awesome senior debut.
DM/G - Italy has a really bad champiuonships so far.
C/LD - 2 spots. Well done.
GER - I need immediate clearing: was 13/14 enough to hold on to 2spots? I know it's enough for singles with 24 making the cut, how does this work for pairs? (@kwanfan1818 )

SamuraiK

Men SP Groups 3 & 4 Recap

Britshgi - Someone has to be last.
Maierfhoer - Ehh he's happy but this ws only OK for Euros. At Worlds its not enough.
Reznichenko - Yes this guy doesnt have single competitive bone in his body. You could see from a mile those jumps were going to be a disaster.
Shmuratko- All these UKR puppies are so pretty and so hopeless. I blame it all on Boss. But well it's not like Paniot would have been any better.
Carrillo - His attitude is always touching but he's becoming a one trick pony.
Kerry - This was meh as usual from him
Aymoz - Oh YESS!!! K&C of the day.. rivals Grm.. fave Men SP of the season for me.
Morisi - This program is an abomination. Should be below Posterboy and even Aze boy.
Brezina - He may be a living fossil in this field but he looked so damn fine and that was quite good too.
Cha - The clock choreo step sequence is everything. This kid is gonna be a god soon. Ouch at the score.
Tanaka - I wont deny his talent but he just bores me. Gimme Tomono, Yamamoto, even Hino any day.
Nguyen - I just cant with his grandpa costume

Best Dressed - Shmuratko
Do Hard - Brezina

SamuraiK

Men SP Groups 5 & 6 Recap

Jin - I slept through the zamboni break and missed him. Sorry Boyang :(
Vasiljevs - This telenovela is not goint to have a happy ending
Rizzo - Well, that was wonderful. So pristine, so pure. Bellissimoo
Bychenko - He was going well but lost focus near the end . A shame. Bye bye 2 spots?
Zhou - Were the jumps called?? They should have . the lutz was clearly UR, where0s Shin Amano when you need him.
Samarin - So now all the pressure is on Kolyada??? He's going to pop all 3 jumping passes . Is that woman the famous around here Sokolovskaya?? I like her "this sucks" expression at the scores.
Hanyu - Honestly this should have gone behind Rizzo. Other than the pop it was magical Johnny Weir should be proud with this homage.
Uno - Awful costume and fall aside I enjoyed the attack
Brown - USA boys are going to end 1-2 on Japan field. Nice
Kolyada - I love you, but Im done with you. You look so miserable out there, snap out of it or retire.
Messing - Could not care less, but wait?? 2nd spot in danger?? Damn.
Chen - Now, that's a champion. Thank you Nathan, as always you saved the event.

Best Dressed - Samarin
Do Hard - Rizzo

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
@Jeschke:

Yes: 13/14 gets two spots, with one point under the 28-point limit to spare :cheer2:

Rules are the same for all disciplines
  • Anyone who doesn't make the free gets 18 points.
  • Anyone who makes the free and is in 17th place or lower gets 16 points. (17-20 for Pairs, 17-20 for dance, 17-24 for singles)
  • Everyone else gets their placement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information