#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3T3T

I really enjoyed Galustyan but once the programme finished you could see the TES box dropping very quickly. I think every jump was borderline in the replays. I liked the presentation.

Oh crikey, last place!!! They really slaughtered her even on PCS. It’s such a pity after a great short at the Universiade.

On a separate note I enjoyed McKay, much better than I expected.

J

Jeschke

Awake, hope Grm already skated lights out, but as typic German as I am, all in order it has to be, so I start with pairs.

Bossman Worlds Pairs SP review:
(Groups 1-3)

Overalll
- Hair of CHN judge :love:
- Lipstick of SUI judge :glamor:
- One male judge only? #metoo
- Are the skaters sitting with their back to the arena in the knc? Looks weird.

Group 1
PRK - I have literally seen this SP way too often.
ITA2 - Ambrosini looks damn fine and that's it with this time. No progress at all.
CZE - Bidar is so damn hot, that's all that matters :smokin: I really like how invested he is into the program, but this seems like a complete one-man-show, he outshines her in every movement. Speaking of her, she is scary thin.

Group 2
GBR - Confession of the day: I really like this weird 'Somewhere over the rainbow'-cover, something I could totally see @alchemy void skating to in a glitter unitard at some adult competition.
CAN2 - This SP is so wrong from start to end.
Hase/Seegert - Shame about the stepout; they looked more cautious and focused than earlier this season. (hope they will find a damn good SP vehicle next season, this one suited them so so well)
CRO - Him and the toothbrush could be epic!

Group 3
ESP - They need to find a new guy for her as soon as possible.
GER2 - Overemoting, splat, wobbly lift, bitchface --> the toothbrush did strike again.
AUT - Vanilla lv.4
Sui/Han - :love: I loved every ****ing second of this! Of course this music is so my thing (#softieboss), I love both to death (and I ignore the ugly costumes and the Lori Nichols blablablabla), I just hope they somehow can make it to 2022 in one piece :drama: Loved the kiss on her belly, as if she's pregnant :rofl: This cannot be topped tonight :love:

SamuraiK

Ladies Groups 1, 2 , 3:

Only overall impressions from the ones I remember because most of it, I wast checking my social media, eating some fruit or falling asleep:

I really loved Hongyi Chen . Yikes on the ITA team. Carrot soup as usual for Galustyan . Matos and Mckay may be low standard but really enjoyable. Sorensen was awesome and a bit wuzrobbed. What the hell was the EST girl wearing??? A lettuce tribute to Khokhlova??? Loved the fist pumping anyway.
Ryabova made me sleep again. and CAN team starting awful.

Oh and there was some girl skating to a horrible Celine song that put me in a comma.

But most important YAY DASA!!! best K&C so far... so heart warming.

J

Jeschke

Bossman Worlds Pairs SP review:
(Groups 4 and 5)

Overall
- Trankov has normal hair again, thank you. You look so much better now buddy.
- They need to fix the the time when skaters see the scores and when they are announced. It's half the fun if the skaters have their scores advance.

Group 4
Peng/Jin - :cheer2: My guilty-pleasure SP of the season! This was foot-perfected! Loved it :love: That better is not too far behind their compatriots!
MTM2 - How I love the schmaltz and can't stand the program! PCS totally outta order! 👎🏼
USA - One of my Top3 disliked programs of the season. Good recovery of MESS#88 though!
Boikova/Kozlovskii - :cheer2: Really leaving their marks this season! 3pts behind MTM, what the hell?

Group 5
DellaMonica/Guarise - This entire SP feels so 90's and of course I love it from the bottom of my heart! :love:
Tarasova/Morozov - Such a good decision going back to that SP. I love 'Bells of Moscow' and this really suits them. To me unfortunately this looked totally rushed today but oh boy, the elements were top-notch. Kudos.
James/Cipres - :gallopin1 in their hearts, always! Love Morgan's 'Merde'! I don't want to butcher much, but how exactly is this skating getting higher PCS than the Leftovers? :huh:
Zabiiako/Enbert - Enbert is back and looking so damn handsome :love: I just hope his mental health is fine. I really like this SP and love to see either them or P/J with one hand on a medal; and with my luck it will be MTM walking away with it in the end! 🆘

SamuraiK

Ladies SP Groups 4& 5 recap:

Overall,, yikes. There were so many bombings and unexpected results that it felt like I was watching a Men event and it almost made me wisth to have paid more attention to the earlier groups that were cleaner.

Williams - besides the jump her progress is notorious, so happy for her.
Van Thiel - please dont tell me Wories is in worse shape than this.
Craine - Ouch, ouch and more ouch. :(
Leung - Blah program but I liked the costume.
Paganini - from :eek::eek: closing Euros to not make the cut. poor thing
Peltonen - You could taste Lambiel's disgust in the K&C
Hendrickx- Boring typical adult contemporary program but she missed most of the seaon so I'll give her a break
Schott - and all this time Boss was scared for nothing. Somone please do something with her packaging. Very drag old doll.
Rajicova- well, she shruged it off with class
Toth - very fun choreo. Missing the cut by one spot damn!!
Chartrand - Even her coach thought she was out : Are you sure??? he said LOL her expression of relief was priceless
Brezinova - Good sis.

Best Dressed - Craine
Do-Hard - Williams

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
4 am here... just taking a quick peak. Congrats to da bossman @Jeschke wow.. Schott and Grm pull it together ...Schott will finish no lower than 12th for free...wow....

@alchemy void well McKay seemed to have done well.. How do you feel about it? lol

Paganini, no italian chick, Craine, Toth, Emmi and Nicole all not going to free. Wow.

Back to bed for me.

And congrats to bunny chick. lol.

I kinda want to stay awake to see if Tursy is really gonna win the sp. :eek:

SamuraiK

Ladies Group 6 & 7

Daleman - Great for her but that was generous and on friday who knows whats going to happen.
Lim - Ladies program of the season. Mission 2 spots almost assured. Great job.
Bell - this is one adult contemporary chick I can actually tolerate
Tursy - Umm, she's a Eteri girl now so I get the TES but the PCS??? really?? pleasee.
Cleopatra - Not as bad but so out of her league in this group
Sofia the 2nd - Good but sadly once the 4CC chicks come to play she just falls way behind.
Sakamoto - AWESOME.... loved a single lady skating with so much free hair
Tennell - I already forgot her
Miyahara - Honestly I would have herbehind Sofia
Kihira - Ditto. waay overscored and she's getting too used to bomb the SP. There will be one day when she just cant catch up
Zhenya Queen in Exile - Tosca feels soooo middle 00s . Good for getting it together by the end of the season and good for the judges for not falling too much for it.
Zarina Zagitova - I can smell a big meltdown on the final so let's just enjoy her for today.

Best Dressed - Sakamoto
Do Hard - Daleman

J

Jeschke

Bosmann Worlds Ladies SP review:
(Groups 1-3)

Overall
- Can someone please tell the ITA official his real age (and pass him some decent age-appropriate-haircut-suggestions along)?
- Love the big audience

Group 1
Chen - Now this was some start to this event! :respec:
Kropa - Shame on that flip fall, she was so damn happy already.
Piredda - Solid for 1st big event, but I am not on that bandwagon. #teamtornaghi #teambeccari
Sauter - The odds of her walking away as the best german lady today are not that bad 🆘 Awesome progress this season!
Matos - Love how this 1st group is really nailing it and won't hand the FS ticket over that easily!

Group 2
Sorensen - I really fear for da Schott! Awesome reaction by her and the coaches to end! :love: Who is this new DEN coach? :smokin:
Grm - OMFG! :cheer2::encore::cheer2:Steps lv4 bitchezzz! Finally! So happy. @alchemy void are u still alive? Hell yeah! @Hanna! @teamtrainwreck :cheer2: (Vice I really wanted to reduce my amount of emoji-usage, but here, I just couldn't resist :D) This has to make the cut! Awesome knc reaction, I am chocking a bit :love:
Kiibus - #teamgerli
Feigin - The Galustyan-bitchface for a good skate I approve :rofl:
McKay - Not bad for her standards but we all know who actually should have skated here!

Group 3
Rodeghiero - Well, as much as I bichted about the decision sending her beforehand, big shoutout to her now bringing 3-3 out of a sudden and going all-in! :respec:
Ryabova - This program is definitely in need of Weinzierl-gloves! Not my cup of tea.
Östlund - Even with the pop this must have been the best she skated allseason.
Schaller - Shoutout for her fighting spirit in the 3-3. The girls know it has to be #splatordie today! :respec:
Galustyan - The boobs just won't stop getting bigger :eek: KnC hard to watch after her great Universiade outing :(
Cotop - Good for her she got the opportunity to skate here.

Big shoutout to all girls from group 1 to 3; only 2 falls and almost everyone skated to her very best! This was great to watch.
11/16 are scored higher than 50,63pts which was needed for the cut last season :respec:
And 24 chicks still to go :watch:
I already made my peace with Schott missing it.

Work now.:drama:

S

SmallFairy

So Tuk responded to a comment made by Pogo .....
(can’t translate Pogo’s comment right now, can any Russian speaker please help?)

https://twitter.com/tuktikliza/status/1108277732356640768?s=21

Tuk’s tweet translated:
“Anya, you have been paying too much attention to me lately. Although I have no problems with attention. Are you worried about my future children? First of all, I will teach them to respect their elders, their coach and the work of other athletes, and not to look for excuses for their failures with other people.”

What did Pogo say??

Is there a #ttw drama? @Ka3sha ??

Ka3sha

Me too. I may have screamed a little. I'm also happy with the pairs result which now scares me for the rest of the event.
That gives me a hope now..
Maybe you won’t get you dream dance results , so I will have a chance to get mine... :shuffle:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
That gives me a hope now..
Maybe you won’t get you dream dance results , so I will have a chance to get mine... :shuffle:
Maybe, but I'm less invested in dance so I don't know if it will work for you. :lol: I just enjoy the :drama: and I figure I'll get plenty of that regardless of who ends up where. I had to watch the ladies like I used to watch Kwan which means walking around the room and watching through my fingers until the end. Thank goodness for the replay so I can actually see what happened. :lol:

Ka3sha

Is there a #ttw drama? @Ka3sha ??
Anna in her recent interview: “Do you think that it’s ok to undress on the ice? I couldn’t do it, as I respect myself enough”
I haven’t read that interview, it’s just a headline , maybe she said something else in the interview

Liza on Twitter: “Anya, you pay to much attention to me these days. But I don’t have any problems with attention. Do you worry about my future kids? First of all, I will teach them how to respect the elders, their coaches and other athletes, not trying to make excuses for my own failures.”

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Anna in her recent interview: “Do you think that it’s ok to undress on the ice? I couldn’t do it, as I respect myself enough”
I haven’t read that interview, it’s just a headline , maybe she said something else in the interview

Liza on Twitter: “Anya, you pay to much attention to me these days. But I don’t have any problems with attention. Do you worry about my future kids? First of all, I will teach them how to respect the elders, their coaches and other athletes, not trying to make excuses for my own failures.”
I freaking love her.

alexikeguchi

Catfight, I love it! Let's see if they resort to hair-pulling the next time they perform together. How about Snow White on ice with Liza in the title role and Anna as the stepmother?

S

SmallFairy

I just realised earlier today that this is Worlds without Denis. And then @rosewood posted this. Thank you! I miss him so much too.😢 And thank you Saitama worlds for making the exhibition. So appropriate and touching.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Pogo and Tuk in a social media fight is like having Mom and Dad get into a big argument and not talk to each other. I'm so conflicted. :drama:

Enchanted

Pogorilaya's comment seems rather mild if that was all that she said. Tuktamysheva could have just ignored it.

Ka3sha

Pogorilaya's comment seems rather mild if that was all that she said. Tuktamysheva could have just ignored it.
Here’s her full comment:
Do you think undressing on the ice or in any other public place is decent? I coudn’t do it. I respect myself as a girl, as a woman. I would be uncomfortable if in the future my child sees such performances and asks me about it

Ka3sha

J

Jeschke

Bossman Worlds Ladies SP review
(Groups 4 and 5)

Group 4
Williams - Loved the fist bumps to end. A shame this won't be enough to make the cut. I really have a soft spot for her.
Van Tiel - After all these great outings, this felt really flat now.
OMG, Grm is in :cheer2:
Craine - Suicidal combo lv4 :yikes: (((@Hanna ))) This mid-steps-choreo-stop is so damn good!
Leung - Redemption from junior worlds :respec: I really have a soft spot for her! New dress for last outing of the season? :rofl: #killernails :glamor:
Paganini - What a shit ending to a superb season :( To be honest though, she was in a different shape in autumn :shuffle:
Peltonen - Speaking of different shape :shuffle: To be honest, this felt really uninspired right from the start. (((@Hanna)))) I can't believe, she misses the FS cut at worlds again :gallopin1

Just leaving this here @alchemy void
If she somehow qualifies for the long program, I’ll change my avatar to Natasha McKay for the rest of the offseason.
:rofl:

Group 5
Hendrickx - Very good to have her back. I really love how she is totally into this program.
Schott - Holy ****ing shit yes :encore:Great outing after this horror season! I was so damn nervous. I just hope she somehow gets her shit together for the FS to have a decent outing and gets a good score for SB list. Well done my girl! So invested in the steps! :love:
Rajicova - :( Somehow I found myself rooting for her.
Toth - 3t2t? :blah:
Chartrand - Since when does Alain water down? She was the epitome of #splatordie! (((@pinky166 )))
Brezinova - Suicidal make-up :scream:

OMG Williams is in :cheer2:

J

Jeschke

Bossman Worlds Ladies SP review
(Groups 6 and 7)

Group 6
Daleman - Not the old Gabby but the best Gabby we have seen in a while. The dress is so good. #killernails
Lim - Seemed a bit cautious to me, but oh boy do I love her :love: This program is really great for her, such pure skating. #mission2spots
Bell - Oh yes! I will never get tired of this SP! #guiltypleasurealert
Tursynbaeva - I just cannot get much into her skating but boy that was solid. With her quad, Tursy is a real threat now for the FS. Mama get your pills! PCS :shuffle:
Lecavelier - You gotta give it to her, she kept on performing even after that shit start. Of course it's a #ttw member who pushes Schott through into the penultimate flight :wall:
Samodurova - European champion, I am still so :encore: about this! Very focused today, but who cares, what a season she has!

Group 7
Sakamoto - This was absolutely stunning! No words. @SmallFairy :cheer2:
Tennell - Just not my cup of tea.
Miyahara - I could watch her forever. This SP is pure magic :love: Shame about the messy combo. PCS, what the hell?! :mitchell:
Medvedeva - Biggest kudos for sticking around after last season, therefore I am happy she got the opportunity to skate here (not that I think she deserved this, sorry). To me this was pretty generic, I can't help. Elements were solid, but the skating itself was not very convincing to me. PCS are a joke! :rolleyes:
Kihira - This will not be easy to catch up :watch:
Zagitova - Oh yes :love: I was rooting damn hard for her after this horror season. Nerves of steel! :respec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information