#TeamTrainwreck 15: His hair didn't have stamina, so why should his athletes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Oh my god, lovely redemption by Soyoun :love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g5nnPeUQi4

She came in ****ing 4th! :encore:(2nd best age eligible, so she should be 1st alternate for worlds I think)
I like her little :gallopin1-moment in only doing 2 combos, not that it would have mattered in the end.

She got lots of cheering from the start, mid-program and afterwards. Seemed like a lot of people felt for her.
Thanks @spiral9509 for this extra info.
* Regardless of places, So Youn's FS was the moment of today's event.
Many audiences gave standing ovations while shedding tears touched by So Youn's redemption.

Lovely IG message by her:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BskxvC5ACvz/

It's still a shame she lost the 4CC's spot at the ranking competition to less than .1pts, while she tremendously outscored Hanul at this weekend. (Though something seemed really off with Hanul today, hope she is okay :shuffle:)
With only one worlds spot this year and other juniors age eligible next season (for a potential 2nd spot) her chance ever making it to worlds again seem pretty non-existent, but I don't care today or want to complain.

She owned the arena, she deserved this damn moment so much. I am just completely happy for her after what she has been through to have her personal Ross-moment.
Well done my girl!

I hope she can somehow skate like that again at Universiade!

#untilthebitterend

:love:

J

Jeschke

Folks no one else happy for Park in here? What is going on with this 🚂? 🚨🚨🚨

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Ooh, boy! Wait till da bossman reads that! :blocjudge :watch:
Vice! :wall:
Park and Schott are the last first-minute-members standing on the train! 🚨

Damn. I was hoping for a more dramtic, over-the-top reaction. :drama: ;)

Of course I know she’s a charter member. :) I didn’t have time to watch this weekend, but it’s so exciting to see she’s back on form! :love: I really wish there was a way she can get 4CC. I’m kind of hoping for a withdrawal from one of the other Korean ladies to make this happen. If not, then podium at Universiade is my dream.

Mad for Skating

:blah:I know she's not, but we all love her so much! She's just too adorable not to cheer for. And she's bestie with LaTuk.

I am Team Sofia all the way!!!

Oh my god, lovely redemption by Soyoun :love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g5nnPeUQi4

She came in ****ing 4th! :encore:(2nd best age eligible, so she should be 1st alternate for worlds I think)
I like her little :gallopin1-moment in only doing 2 combos, not that it would have mattered in the end.

She got lots of cheering from the start, mid-program and afterwards. Seemed like a lot of people felt for her.
Thanks @spiral9509 for this extra info.

Lovely IG message by her:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BskxvC5ACvz/

It's still a shame she lost the 4CC's spot at the ranking competition to less than .1pts, while she tremendously outscored Hanul at this weekend. (Though something seemed really off with Hanul today, hope she is okay :shuffle:)
With only one worlds spot this year and other juniors age eligible next season (for a potential 2nd spot) her chance ever making it to worlds again seem pretty non-existent, but I don't care today or want to complain.

She owned the arena, she deserved this damn moment so much. I am just completely happy for her after what she has been through to have her personal Ross-moment.
Well done my girl!

I hope she can somehow skate like that again at Universiade!

#untilthebitterend

:love:

Never fear, Bossman, you have a Park fan in me! I met her a few years ago - we couldn't talk much because of the language barrier, but she was super sweet and I loved getting to see her skate live. I'm still kicking myself I didn't get a picture! She is soooooooo elegant and her spins are beautiful; I still think she was robbed of 4CC bronze in 2016, with all due respect to Rika Hongo.

If you ever wanna gush about Soyoun, my PM is always open :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information