#TeamTrainwreck 15: His hair didn't have stamina, so why should his athletes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Why is all the info about practices for euros here and not in the Euros threads? Does no one else care about Dasa's practices?
We do have :sekret: at Euros, but they are probably too busy thinking about disposing of toilet paper and gin and tonics to go to practices. They will keep us informed of any breaking news, however.

I always check here first for news. Important news, in any event. Mari's toothbrush, for example.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Does anyone have news on Ivett Toth?

Other than wishing she’d run back to Granny so she can become a relevant skater again...no :drama:

It’s too bad, I like her a lot. But these days she’s just another OES as opposed to a voidy OES Star.

(Your Star is welcome to re-emerge at any time, Ivett ;) )

Laney

Posterboy might be running away of @Laney

:drama: There´s no need to run away from me! I´m sure he only feed the white wolfs and that he´ll do great this week!!!!! Love my posterboy! But I can give him my word that I´ll run away from him should he ever start to sing when I ´m near. This instastory was horrible! :yikes::scream::scream::scream:

J

Jeschke

:drama: There´s no need to run away from me!
#storyofmylife

I´m sure he only feed the white wolfs and that he´ll do great this week!!!!!
To be honest (and big fool I am saying this): I have a really good feeling for Salmon and thinks he will slay big time! Watch it!
#missionpewter

But I can give him my word that I´ll run away from him should he ever start to sing when I ´m near. This instastory was horrible! :yikes::scream::scream::scream:
Run away to get your lingerie maybe ;)

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
I think we all know the answer to that question. ;) :gallopin1

Funny story about this! This morning, I am reviewing the budget for a university trip to Slovenia and need to checkout the website for details about a canyoning activity for the itinerary.

I find this! https://www.lifeadventures.si/adventures/canyoning-slovenia/canyoning-grmecica-lake-bled/

GRMecica lake!

I figure Dasa probably does this stuff in her spare time which explains the hot bod.

GRMecica means thunder in Slovenian :D

:rollin: :lol: :inavoid:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
:wuzrobbed Javi, have the best skate of your European career this week. Make us all cry more than we already will. :respec:

S

SmallFairy

Javi:cheer2::respec: I'm so tearing up, but in a good way too. Hope he totally kills it and ends his great career on a high note. :wuzrobbed:cheer:

And that video...they are all so cute and total sweethearts. Med, Yuzu, Aljona, Junwa, and everybody...you just see their genuine warmth and positivity coming through the screen. Love them all!

S

SmallFairy

And for Schott's layout...That's ambitious, hope she goes for everything! Slay girl! (Except the 2z, not even Vikings are doing that🙈) (Camilla said already two years ago she had given up on learning the 3z). (But if Paganini can do it, Schott can:p)

My wish is for Peltonen to finally skate two clean program (no.1 delusion of the year), but still it won't be enough to be near podium I'm afraid, as she's giving away all those levels on spins and steps.

I want Dubinina through to the FS! Of course all Nordic skaters! I want Sofia to slay! I want Stasya to slay. Tomorrow it is!!! Euros is my favourite competition, really!!!😍

shah

Shhh... shhh...
Why is all the info about practices for euros here and not in the Euros threads? Does no one else care about Dasa's practices?

I care! Even more if it's really her final competitive season :(...

Nothing but a few selfies on her insta. :drama:

Toth has priorities :p.

We do have :sekret: at Euros, but they are probably too busy thinking about disposing of toilet paper and gin and tonics to go to practices.

...and when to go streaking :p.

:love:/:cry:

Btw, life's not pair - Euro ladiezzz to start and I have to supervise exams:wuzrobbed. Thank heavens there's TV Teka to fall back on in the afternoon!

J

Jeschke

@shah I am amazed how you manage each season to catch up all the fall events right in time for euros kicking off! 💪🏼😂😍

I can’t wait! Let’s get this started!!! :encore:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Ladies starts at 3:45 AM here. :yawn: After looking at the starting order, it won't be my fault if my hand accidentally throws the alarm clock across the room until say five. Maybe six.

Mad for Skating

No worries, I will bring her for the FS 😉
I won't let her down!👆🏼

You can put up your Schott avatar already - I’ve got Stasia under control! (Switching back to Hot Chockolate in a few days though 😍)

(Also, am I the only one who has a tiny crush on Stasia? She’s, like, mega gorgeous).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information