2024 Academy Awards (Oscars) Red Carpet & Ceremony

honey

Are they really over ten minutes early? Or is Kimmel just dragging this out for shits and giggles?

Jay42

Between the click of the light
What was this about?

Context please, not watching the broadcast.
Part of Emma Stone's speech, she mentioned that she was panicking about something going wrong at the Oscars and she was talking to Yorgos about it he told her to just take herself out of it (emotionally). It's a reminder that can be useful for people who deal with anxiety and Emma Stone does.

Cachoo

Context please, not watching the broadcast.
Iā€™ll have to watch the replay on YouTube but I thought she said the director told her to take herself out of consideration for the award?? I MUST have missed what she was trying to say and I am coming here for clarification.

honey

Iā€™ll have to watch the replay on YouTube but I thought she the director told her to take herself out of consideration for the award?? I MUST have missed what she was trying to say and I am coming here for clarification.
No, she definitely didnā€™t say it meaning take herself out of consideration for the award.

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Iā€™ll have to watch the replay on YouTube but I thought she the director told her to take herself out of consideration for the award?? I MUST have missed what she was trying to say and I am coming here for clarification.
It's more of a trying to remove yourself from the thing your panicking about emotionally. It's not something she can control so kind of sit down, pull back a little. Whatever happens is going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information