2024 Academy Awards (Oscars) Red Carpet & Ceremony

Kasey

Fan of many, uber of none
Glad to see that Oppenheimer doesn't seem to be sweeping everything. Poor Things was a great, albiet strange, movie.

Kasey

I think Oppenheimer is going to get more of the "big" awards, so I'm glad to see Poor Things getting the costuming, makeup, etc.

Kasey

It took me about 2 weeks to decide whether I had liked it or not! I left the theater truly thinking WTF???

Allskate

I think Oppenheimer is going to get more of the "big" awards, so I'm glad to see Poor Things getting the costuming, makeup, etc.
I'd be bummed if Oppenheimer was getting the costuming and hair and makeup awards. IMO, there definitely were more deserving nominees. I also was glad that Oppenheimer did not win for screenplay. I don't think it deserved to win.

ilovepaydays

So……they started this at 7pm ET this year - and it seems like it’s taking even longer. It’s 8:15pm and we still haven’t gotten to Best Supporting Actor yet?.

Last edited:

Parsley Sage

Remaining awards order:

Visual Effects, Editing, Doc Short, Doc Feature, Cinematography, Live Action Short, Sound, Score, Song, Actor, Director, Actress Picture

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
This song is nice, but I'm just not a fan of Billie Eilish's voice. Luckily someone will probably be skating to a cover of it next season. :p
Never seen Eilish before…I had assumed stick-thin & blonde…not at all like that.

Yeah, it sounds like a future skating tune. 👿

ilovepaydays

Oppenheimer should pick up many more awards now - I think it’s favored to win Editing, Cinematography, Sound, Director, Actor, and Picture.

Last edited:

ilovepaydays

DANG. How short is Danny DeVito? I know Arnold Schwarzenegger is tall, but I think he’s normal tall - around 6’2”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information