#TeamTrainwreck 17: Just don't screw up like you always do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

I approve the verb-creation:
to tsareva
:COP:
A timely reminder for da bossman and anyone else who has been out of town, hasn't been paying attention, or might want to ask for a friend:

Glossary:
Tsareva = (1) To react impassively to success or failure; (2) not to suffer fools gladly.

:gallopin1
I can quite see one of her cats coming up to her in the Kiss and Cry and demanding that she move her hand so that it could sit in her lap. 🐈

Mad for Skating

#Susieforgold He got released from France. I cannot believe it! Sorry, Tar/Mor but you just got moved to 2nd on my focus list.

Is it okay to say that I cried when I first saw this news on Twitter?
(I don’t mind T/M myself, but Susie is my queen)

Good lord, breathe @Mad for Skating , breathe! 💥

I was almost afraid to log on here because I knew the bossman would make fun of me :D

OMG Viking is ridiculously excited! Yes breathe, @Mad for Skating , breathe!
#Susieforgold
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Viking, I’ll be sure to invite you to my house party when she medals at the Olympics 😀 #Susieforgold

So, it's official, DG put all money in securing P/C gold and leaves J/C in the dust.
Their :gallopin1 story continues.

Truth be told, I can only ask for one miracle from Didier per day.

Well and Zabiiako/Enbert may go down as the pawn sacrifice in Russia :drama:

Sorry guys. They got their 2018 Olympic medal and Susie didn’t. And they already have a world bronze medal.

J

Jeschke

I was almost afraid to log on here because I knew the bossman would make fun of me :D
Nah nah nah, we are fooling around in here but in the end we are all happy for each other.
That's what makes the train special:
We hold our breathe for vice everytime Grm sets foot on the ice, the train party'd Ross' silver at 2018 nationals for the boss and now we are damn happy for you.
🥳

Mad for Skating

Nah nah nah, we are fooling around in here but in the end we are all happy for each other.
That's what makes the train special:
We hold our breathe for vice everytime Grm sets foot on the ice, the train party'd Ross' silver at 2018 nationals for the boss and now we are damn happy for you.
🥳

Aww, thanks bossman. Don’t worry, I secretly cheer for Samarin just because I know it makes you happy.
But in the meantime, you’ll have to put up with my Stolbova avatar.
And while we’re at it, can I recruit you for Team Ilyushechkina?

J

Jeschke

Murashov competing in Dortmund this weekend, scores not updated for seniors. Is he there at all?
Finally season is heating up 🔥

Mad for Skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information