#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Ladies:
Oh boy
I really need Kanysheva making it, just for that awesome happy knc again! 😍
And of course because I need to see the empire crumbling! 😇

And I really need Tarakanova making it! Frenetic little sprite FTW! :) In reality, I don't see anyone beating The Trio. I just hope Tarakanova and Kanysheva have great skates that they can be happy with.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
I don't care what Guilliaume maybe is, what he indeed is, is totally gorgeous, and he dances with Gabriella and parties like there's no tomorrow. What else do you need? :smokin::smokin::smokin:

I think Gabby helps debunk the snobby, conceited vibe of the team. She seems sweet and her Dad is a Greek/American food truck owner! It makes her seem more international, relatable and normal IMO

Mad for Skating

I don't care what Guilliaume maybe is, what he indeed is, is totally gorgeous, and he dances with Gabriella and parties like there's no tomorrow. What else do you need? :smokin::smokin::smokin:

I need him to be straight and marry me 😂

Recent interview with Poster girl/ ThatStasiaGirl:

"Wanted to be on the Worlds team, but I don't stand a chance now"

About Chebotareva and their relationship:

And :swoon:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtOvGKAHSPs/

The interview breaks my heart, but she looks so gorgeous 😍

Same! Universe, please don’t let me develop a crush on her...

S

SmallFairy

I have no idea who's skating when at Jr. Nationals, but go Schevcheremenko, Panfilova/Rylov, Kanyesheva... Sorry I'm out of the loop, but is Gubanova skating or did she only do seniors? Will there be heartbreak again this year? :gallopin1

J

Jeschke

I have no idea who's skating when at Jr. Nationals,
Men SP starts in 7min

but go Schevcheremenko, Panfilova/Rylov, Kanyesheva...
:respec:

Sorry I'm out of the loop, but is Gubanova skating or did she only do seniors?
She won't.

Will there be heartbreak again this year? :gallopin1
We long for it :p

Side note: Just realized Ignatov is not skating too. So why at all this one dubious junior outing this season? :huh:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
My picks are 1st and 3rd. Not that I'm being all smug or anything. If you're going to bet, go with Tutbridze every time. Although, I agree Murashov wuzrobbed. His jumps were stellar.

DobrinFan

@Ka3sha speak, who is Leonid Sviridenko?
So good! :swoon:

Leonid is such a dancing boy. Posture, lines, so elegant. He's 18 so this is his last year as a junior. I was hoping he would move to dance but over the summer he found a more stable 3A and a quad. His coach is Tataurov who used to coach Gumennik, Krasnozhon, etc. Trains in St. Petersburg.

J

Jeschke

Leonid is such a dancing boy. Posture, lines, so elegant. He's 18 so this is his last year as a junior. I was hoping he would move to dance but over the summer he found a more stable 3A and a quad. His coach is Tataurov who used to coach Gumennik, Krasnozhon, etc. Trains in St. Petersburg.
And of course his SP is the only video being blocked :drama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information