#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm with @SamuraiK here, for whatever reason, my interest in Russian junior nationals is zero. HOWEVER...

...what does interest me is that Eteri has brought the denim fantasy coat out of storage for the first time since 2014? 2015? :cheer: Is she feeling nostalgic or what?
Panova is intruding on her territory so maybe she wanted the extra magic. I hope it's doubly there for Trusova today.

J

Jeschke

Ok, back to important stuff... anyone kind enough to share who made it out junior russian nationals?
Men:
1. Tutberidze kid, too young for junior worlds
2. Gumennik
3. Savosin
4. Erokhov
6. Murashov :drama:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Savosin pulling it off at the last minute, after the mess at Russian Nationals and an underwhelming JGP.
It's the @Jeschke fandom redux. They rise like a phoenix at crunch time. But, there may be a pile of burnt feathers later. :EVILLE:

However, in this case I hope not because I like Savosin as well. BUT, I'd rather see Danielian than Erokhov at JR worlds. :saint:

SamuraiK

Men:
1. Tutberidze kid, too young for junior worlds
2. Gumennik
3. Savosin
4. Erokhov
6. Murashov :drama:

That's a pretty good russian men team for JW. Well Erokhov kinda bores me and I too would have preferred Danielian but this is solid. I would love to joing the Samsonov bandwagon but Pitkeev's memories are still too fresh.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Is this the old grumpy lady in you speaking?
Well, I'm a happy one right now. :lol: I do want Kostornaia to slay as well. I wouldn't be unhappy if Tarankova managed to get the 3rd spot instead of Scherbakova. Just not in place of Trusova.

SamuraiK

I dont have a subscription (never have). So where are they?! This is really the best source for obscure skater info :lol:

I haven't bought a suscription for FSU in like 3 years either.. The K&C threads are snarky yes but in a nasty/toxic way, not silly fun like in here. To be honest for best information during current comps Goldenskate is much better, there I said it.

skatingguy

decently
I haven't bought a suscription for FSU in like 3 years either.. The K&C threads are snarky yes but in a nasty/toxic way, not silly fun like in here. To be honest for best information during current comps Goldenskate is much better, there I said it.
I think the Great Skate Debate threads have had more nasty/toxic posts this season than the Kiss'n Cry threads - Russian Skating thread :yikes:- I've tried Goldenskate but I find there's too much being posted to try and keep up.

DobrinFan

To be honest for best information during current comps Goldenskate is much better, there I said it.

Man, those people are even more toxic and now you have to pay to read what is going on during the competitions. I got a free pass to the competition thread somehow for I guess being awesome (j/k) and I think I will just stick with FSU snark. As soon as I enter a competition thread there, I quickly exit!

SamuraiK

I think the Great Skate Debate threads have had more nasty/toxic posts this season than the Kiss'n Cry threads - Russian Skating thread :yikes:- I've tried Goldenskate but I find there's too much being posted to try and keep up.

Yes, that's true. Goldenskate is much polite and a nicer ambient but is waay to crowded. I post or ask for something and when I check the reply there's already 5-6 pages of other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information