#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad for Skating

And Stolbova is the friendly welcome-cake-baking neighbour next door :rofl:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtH8RzZhbEs/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo9uV6qhXpD/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoExvgDAZDX/?hl=en

Not sure if she can bake, but she’s got the friendly part down. Your case is dismissed.

LMAO, his IG says otherwise. Not judging though, who wouldn't with that body.

Ahh, okay, maybe a little 😀 but as you said, he’s gorgeous so you won’t hear me complaining.

Neither does he! :giggle:

Lol. I do think that underneath that model aesthetic, he’s a gracious competitor and a smart, cool guy.

Ka3sha

Recent interview with Poster girl/ ThatStasiaGirl:

"Wanted to be on the Worlds team, but I don't stand a chance now"
Honestly, I do not think that even if I medalled at Euros, it would helped me it terms of getting the spot at Worlds team. I am sure that if I won a medal with performances and scores like I had at Euros, I would not go to Saitama anyway. You have to skate decently, confidently. And my result is awful. My chances of getting on the World team are close to zero. But I still need to work, as I will be on the alternative list. I did what I did. I didn't show what I am capable of, but nothing depends on me anymore. The federation will decide. I can only train and be in shape by March.
I would like to prove myself to my fans, the audience, to myself. I just want to have great performances at the Universiade. I will be glad to represent Russia at this event, as there also was a selection for this competition. I will try to do everything I can to show decent performances there. For me, this is a matter of honor.
About Chebotareva and their relationship:
Being a strict coach doesn't mean that the coach will scold an adult in front of everyone. I am grateful to Valentina Mikhailovna Chebotareva for the fact that she treats us (Mikhail and Stanislava) as adults. Of course, we always analyze our mistakes, but it happens only between us and is never taken out on display. The fact that she doesn't show negative emotions publicly, doesn't automatically mean that she is a soft coach. There is always an on-going dialogue during practices, but at the same time she keeps me in tight rein. She never gets personal, doesn't insult us. And always finds words to motivate you, not to oppress.

And :swoon:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtOvGKAHSPs/

DobrinFan

@Ka3sha @DobrinFan help!

Samoylov is campaigning hard for MESS in hin insta story:
https://www.instagram.com/samoylov_vs/

Was there a recent event this weekend?
I need this video of him! That is good making Top10!

Yes, yesterday was the LP. He fell so damn hard on his side. I saw it live at work but by the time I got home to look at the livestream (for Savosin), it was already taken down for copyright.

ETA: yeah that was the fall. You may want to keep that clip b/c there is no footage AFAIK.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Yes, yesterday was the LP. He fell so damn hard on his side. I saw it live at work but by the time I got home to look at the livestream (for Savosin), it was already taken down for copyright.

ETA: yeah that was the fall. You may want to keep that clip b/c there is no footage AFAIK.
No videos archived? :eek: Damn, I am way too spoiled but the russian events and their great coverage/archives :p

DobrinFan

No videos archived? :eek: Damn, I am way too spoiled but the russian events and their great coverage/archives :p

That streamer, the official one, has been lacking archives all season and decided not to post individual videos like last year. I don't know why they changed that. You either catch it live or not at all.

S

SmallFairy

Ok, you could do it the non-high tech way. Play his IG-story on your computer while you're filming it with your phone:lol:
Lousy quality MESS is better than no MESS at all!

J

Jeschke

Ok, you could do it the non-high tech way. Play his IG-story on your computer while you're filming it with your phone:lol:
Lousy quality MESS is better than no MESS at all!
Thanks for the classy high-end-suggestion :rofl:
I found a site where you could download IG story, so I have the MESS :respec:

Can you help me with the name of the event @Ka3sha @DobrinFan ? Thanks.

DobrinFan

Really?!? That is so cool!:lol:

Well they have a lot of these competitions. Two weeks ago it was Viktor Kudriatsev's tournament, they had a party afterwards, and Mishin even has his own tournament.

This one is called "For the prizes of the USSR and the Russian Federation E.A. Tchaikovskya."

S

SmallFairy

There is also a “Konstantin Menshov Cup” :rofl::gallopin1
I so want to enter! It should be open for adults. If not Menshov cup, then where?:lol:

(Anyone here played Super Mario cart on Super Nintendo? I love Mushroom cup, Flower cup...they should most definitely add Menshov cup, Grinkov cup...)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

Ok, so Comfy Balls has two more comps to get worlds minimums for the FS. I have my doubts, he skated really well at Euros and I'm not sure what more tech he could add, but if it happens, the KnC will probably be more crazy epic than ever before, and a sure winner for Tursy-POTS. Don't know if @Jeschke can handle that:lol:

(He's hitting our main news channels lately, great to see:respec:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information