#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Ilinykh definitely wants to make a team...
Here she's, having try-outs with Shibnev :saint:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLVn_bgHTz/
finally someone posts about this so I can comment :drama::encore:
Ilinykh with former :gallopin1-member Shibnev? Folks, stay tuned! As vice said, lots of :gallopin1-material I see :D

And just for you all: #cutieshibnev aka #finnboy had one fan from that start! one! so all you follow up now that he is skating with Ilinykh, I was here first! Spoken!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
And just for you all: #cutieshibnev aka #finnboy had one fan from that start! one! so all you follow up now that he is skating with Ilinykh, I was here first! Spoken!

No need to stake your claim; that #cutieshibnev hashtag is like permanently burned into all our memories.... :p

On another note, I hate how all the good skaters are announcing their music now, but we will have to wait until August or September to find out what our :gallopin1 team has chosen. :drama:

Ka3sha

On another note, I hate how all the good skaters are announcing their music now, but we will have to wait until August or September to find out what our :gallopin1 team has chosen. :drama:
End of August for Rukavitsin's trainwrecks and other St. Pete's skaters as they usually start their season at the first St. Pete Cup event

J

Jeschke

:respec:
I just pray for Luba/Dylan holding on to their schmaltz fs! So good!
#softieboss

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Seriously, the other skater with only fan is starting to losing him... :shuffle:

I'm kind of loving her instagram for strange unknown reasons. We can only pray while she is beautying she has Franz and/or Kötting locked in a gym, working on strength training.... #delusional

J

Jeschke

Brezina's June 21st Instagram photo was taken at the Detroit SC (Pasquale Camerlengo choreographed his 2010-11 Japanese Kodo Drums SP): https://www.instagram.com/p/BVm2q07glUE/

Re-posting from this thread (May 20):
Brezina posted on Instagram:
'Thank you so much for working with me it was a pleasure and can't wait for the program to settle in and be able to do it fully like you wanted me to!'
With Benoit Richaud. Judging from the hashtags, the songs are 'Stand by me' covered by Bootstraps (the same singer covering two of the three songs in H/D's FD) and 'Human' by Rag'n'bone man

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUTGAjdgY1T/?taken-by=mick_brezina

morqet

rising like a phoenix
Wait, when did Davankova stop skating with Shibnev? What have I missed? They weren't completely terrible (5th place at Universiade, or the unoffocial #TWW Olympics as it is also known)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information