#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

:gallopin1-Patron-Saint:
Pogorilaya, Anna

Ladies:
Artemieva, Maria *
Gold, Gracie
Helgesson, Joshi *
Lecavelier, Laurine
Leonova, Alena
Maxwell, Fleur *
Park, So-Youn
Sakhanovich, Serafima *
Schott, Nicole

Men:
Aliev, Dmitri
Aymoz, Kévin
Brezina, Michal
Dornbush, Richard *
Miner, Ross
Nadeau, Nicolas
Samohin, Daniel
Yan, Han

Pairs:
Iliusheckina, Lubov / Moscovitch, Dylan
James, Vanessa / Cipres, Morgan
Vartmann, Mari / Matti Landgraf

Ice Dance:
Coomes, Penny / Buckland, Nicholas
Stavitskaya, Maria / Guryanov, Ivan

Watch List:
Ladies: Kuchvalska, Angelina
Men: tba
Pairs: tba
Dance: Hurtado, Sara / Khaliavin, Kirill

J

Jeschke

Ciprès, ehm yap :smokin:

15 comments (to date):
By himself: 1
By girls attracted: 6
By guys attracted: 8
Heart smilies by guys: 9

Priceless :rofl:

I miss Viks comment though! Scandal!

Vagabond

How we operate here:

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitve on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo

:gallopin1

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
In light of the new thread title I would like to note that Granny has apparently dumped Toth as her student. No clue who her new coach is/will be. Might we see her at Nebelhorn alone? I would be amused if she shows up coachless and still books a ticket to the Olympics :kickass:

I'm going to miss Granny though :drama:

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

In light of the new thread title I would like to note that Granny has apparently dumped Toth as her student. No clue who her new coach is/will be. Might we see her at Nebelhorn alone? I would be amused if she shows up coachless and still books a ticket to the Olympics :kickass

I'm going to miss Granny though :drama:

Toth has her spot already secured at worlds pinky.
As she not appeared last year at Nebelhorn and did not earn a spot for this year (strange Nebelhorn rules), I doubt we might see her this season.

Laney

BTW - just a question ;) If I´ll be at the Nebelhorn-Trophy do I also qualify as a TTW-member? ;) Or are we TTW-FAN-members? I don´t post here often but I read here nearly every day. Does this mean my life is TTW-material??? ;) I mean, I´m at the NHT every year, does this count somewhat? And yes, I usually watch every single lady there without :nopryde:...

Vagabond

BTW - just a question ;) If I´ll be at the Nebelhorn-Trophy do I also qualify as a TTW-member? ;) Or are we TTW-FAN-members? I don´t post here often but I read here nearly every day. Does this mean my life is TTW-material??? ;) I mean, I´m at the NHT every year, does this count somewhat? And yes, I usually watch every single lady there without :nopryde:...

Please see Posts #1 and #3 above.

Is your last name called Schott? If so, then you're :gallopin1 Otherwise, you're a :fan:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Toth has her spot already secured at worlds pinky.
As she not appeared last year at Nebelhorn and did not earn a spot for this year (strange Nebelhorn rules), I doubt we might see her this season.

I was not aware she earned her spot already! Kudos to her. I'm down to see her kick ass at the Olympics coachless, Caroline Zhang or Li Zijun style :p

J

Jeschke

If I´ll be at the Nebelhorn-Trophy do I also qualify as a TTW-member? ;)
oh funny you!

Or are we TTW-FAN-members?
now you have get it!

I don´t post here often
big mistake!

but I read here nearly every day.
good girl/boy :respec:

Does this mean my life is TTW-material??? ;)
i won't comment on that :p

And yes, I usually watch every single lady there without :nopryde:
bless your soul :eek:

text_skate

You should add to the title: with drama & doggie, schnapps & splats, lederhosen & leonova ;)
I guess until Nebelhorn we'll have #TTW 10. :p
So there should be enough room for every detail in the title. I opt the closer Nebelhorn gets, the more schnapps and lederhosen should be title-wise

J

Jeschke

Maybe we can go for a bet, the more qualifiers at nebelhorn, the more bavarian outfit by vice-boss :hat1:
I am willing to document :saint:

altai_rose

So I was looking through Mikhail Sharov's instagram, and saw this recent photo:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTL3GqXBPWK/?taken-by=mihail_sharov

Apparently, Tsareva's group has a new assistant, Diana Dzhumaeva. She is a recently retired former skater, and, as you can see from the photo, is perfecting the TsarevaTM stare. :rofl:

Oh, and those are Tutberidze's sonograms smiling (or smirking? :D) in the background.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Apparently, Tsareva's group has a new assistant, Diana Dzhumaeva. She is a recently retired former skater, and, as you can see from the photo, is perfecting the TsarevaTM stare. :rofl:
I don't know if I like the upgrade of Tsadoniev :drama:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Oooooh. I like.

Although one would think Tsareva would have more than one top student with all these minions? :EVILLE:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information