#TeamTrainwreck 13: Tears, Tits and Tiaras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
@Jeschke Jiří Bělohradský had at least two potential MESS shortlist splats. :gallopin1

Well, he skates at the Tomas Verner Academy (of cute Czech headcases), should we be surprised?

Also KEVIN FREAKING AYMOZ you guys! Our boy is back! :respec::cheer2::encore:

I even support the beard because I think it’s the only way he’s ever going to manage not looking 12. When you are as short and thin as he is and have a baby face, beard is the way to go to show you are a man not a small child.

Last edited:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Successful autumn classic for the team! Romsky medals and Aymoz is 3rd in the FS (and should have been arguably first, sorry Cha not feeling those PCS scores for that program).

:cheer2:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
#TTW high points and then there was DannyBoy. We watched Aymoz sob his way onto the train and now look at what he can do. Roman is growing into his talent. Look to #TTW if you want to know who's who in the future.

But, we still believe #Posterboy. You can do it.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The change was on +GOE. The PCS criteria havent changed. The PCS inflation is what im talking about.
You can't really count these challengers either as they are frequently, um, overscored. :lol: Especially, some skaters. I think they are just a good avenue to get a program out there in competition.

I may have to lobby for Kolyada. I'm not usually impressed, but I really like his Carmen free. He'll get inside his head and screw up the jumps more often than not, but he might actually break my heart this season. And, not like he did at the Olympics where he was crucified in the Russian press and I felt really sorry for him.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Finally watched Aymoz.

I’m speechless, really. So much intense angst, gorgeous clean skating...and a quad. :respec:

What a performance. And the costume is just perfect, that shirt pulling at the end, so good. :swoon:

I really didn’t think he had it in him.

J

Jeschke

Back, way too drunk.
Have to rewatch ACI tomorrow.

ON thoughts:

- Who the hell thought 'TGS' is good music for Samarin? :mitchell::mitchell::mitchell: Nontheless, so hot :smokin:
- Speaking of hot: czech puppy :swoon: MESS I didn't see though @Vagabond ; have to rewatch sober
- speaking of shortlists, i have to write a loveletter to @Braulio tomorrow to upload noted stuff, as shortlists did grow a lot today :encore:
- speaking of loveletters:
This is why @Jeschke is da bossman and why @jlai is not da bosswoman. :gallopin1
Pressman :love::love::love:

SamuraiK

I like this thread because there are so many inside jokes and nicknames that I have absolutely no idea who or what anyone is talking about so I can just go along for the ride and enjoy the enthusiasm

That's the spirit. And if you dont like the nicknames you can create your own :D

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I have to say I absolutely hate Aymoz's music and I expected something like "Jesus Christ Superstar" when I saw his costume, BUT: I LOOOOOOVE him and how he is skating this program.

He is a European Championship medal material in the making.

Vagabond

Finally watched Aymoz.

I’m speechless, really. So much intense angst, gorgeous clean skating...and a quad. :respec:

And a splat! :gallopin1

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

I like this thread because there are so many inside jokes and nicknames that I have absolutely no idea who or what anyone is talking about so I can just go along for the ride and enjoy the enthusiasm

#TTW = Team Trainwreck
Big Bro 1.0 = Michal Březina
Big Bro 2.0 = Jorik Hendrickx
Cave In = Kévin Aymoz (from the French pronunciation of his first name and his tendency to cave in)
Danny Salmon = Daniel Samohin
Elvis = Nicolas Nadeau (from his Elvis Presley Free Skate of a couple of seasons ago)
Empress, The = Aliona Savchenko
Lil Sis 1.0 = Eliška Březinová
Lil Sis 2.0 = Loena Hendrickx
Lovebirds = Two young skaters who display their affection for each other on social media (exact meaning depends on context)
MBM = Maé-Bérénice Méité
Our boy = Dmitri Aliev
Perkova = Alena Leonova
Poster boy = Daniel Samohin
Queen U = Elizaveta Ukolova
Romsky = Roman Sadovsky (from his moniker on social media)
TM1 = Maria Artemieva (Trainwreck Maria #1)
TM2 = Maria Stavitskaya (Trainwreck Maria #2)

MEEPOTS = Most Epic Ending Pose of the Season
MESS = Most Epic Splat of the Season
POTS or :gallopin1-POTS = Performance of the Season
Tursy-POTS = Kiss and Cry Performance of the Season (from Elizabet Tursynbayeva's mother)

You can still come along for the ride, @Michalle. :)

Mad for Skating

Honestly same *hides*

And a splat! :gallopin1

#TTW = Team Trainwreck
Big Bro 1.0 = Michal Březina
Big Bro 2.0 = Jorik Hendrickx
Cave In = Kévin Aymoz (from the French pronunciation of his first name and his tendency to cave in)
Danny Salmon = Daniel Samohin
Elvis = Nicolas Nadeau (from his Elvis Presley Free Skate of a couple of seasons ago)
Empress, The = Aliona Savchenko
Lil Sis 1.0 = Eliška Březinová
Lil Sis 2.0 = Loena Hendrickx
Lovebirds = Two young skaters who display their affection for each other on social media (exact meaning depends on context)
MBM = Maé-Bérénice Méité
Our boy = Dmitri Aliev
Perkova = Alena Leonova
Poster boy = Daniel Samohin
Queen U = Elizaveta Ukolova
Romsky = Roman Sadovsky (from his moniker on social media)
TM1 = Maria Artemieva (Trainwreck Maria #1)
TM2 = Maria Stavitskaya (Trainwreck Maria #2)

MEEPOTS = Most Epic Ending Pose of the Season
MESS = Most Epic Splat of the Season
POTS or :gallopin1-POTS = Performance of the Season
Tursy-POTS = Kiss and Cry Performance of the Season (from Elizabet Tursynbayeva's mother)

You can still come along for the ride, @Michalle. :)

Thank you so much for this glossary!!! This is so helpful for dummy me!

Also, even though she’s not technically on the team, we call Ksenia Stolbova “Susie” because google translate screwed up her name lol I will never understand these people

J

Jeschke

Back, sober, ready to comment on last day of Autumn classic:

W/P: Great memorial-costume and -FD. I am far from being a fan of them and I hope they won't just only get sentimental scores, but this was great.
S/D: Dear Olivia, skating in a mix of TM1's (dyed) walk-of-shame-shirt and TM1's dress for the same program (when she has to ditch the shirt) was not authorized by us! :mitchell:
S/F: He is so damn hot, she is so damn boring.

Hanyu: Best costume he has ever worn, totally love it. And I might have a feelig this could be his best program ever for my taste, if skated great.
Romsky: :encore::encore::encore: Boy, has he grown up. Looks way matured and way more muscled. Great outing, great fight for the combos. Love the costume, love the music-mix, which I never thought could work! Hope he can skate like this on GP stage anf gain momentum! Slay Romsky!
Brown: What the hell?
Aymoz: What a treat. After fooling us the entire former season. What a comeback. Great skating, great choreo, awesome costume, pose, splat, belly, we had everything. Thank you Kévin! :respec:

A big shoutout to the one and only: @pinky166
#TTW loved him first!! :drama:
This :respec: For all those suddenly upcoming lovers. We were here first!

@wickedwitch whoever you are, just realized the last 2 days, you have good taste!:respec:

J

Jeschke

:gallopin1-Shortlist-Updates:

MESS#8 Wessenberg
MESS#9 Mück
MESS#10 Gala
MESS#11 Newberry

MEEPOTS#6 Sinitsina/Katsalapov
MEEPOTS#7 Weaver/Poje
MEEPOTS#8 Aymoz

Tursy-POTS#3 Galayavieva/Thauron/Krylova
Tursy-POTS#4 Popova/Mozgov/Krylova

Maybe @Braulio can help us with footage of MESS#8#9#10 and the Kiss'n'Cry's of Tursy-POTS#3#4 :saint:
(Please don't feel obligated)

S

SmallFairy

What an hectic weekend of skating. Couldn't catch all of it live, couldn't catch up on everyone afterwards either:p

Aymoz was totally the highlight, soooo good! He totally shone, and made lots of new fans, but of course, @pinky166 said it. This is where it happens! :respec:

Hanyu-ok, his LP-music brings back Art on ice-memories 2004ish. Liked the SP better, especially Bute tribute ending pose.

Cha-fun, hope he slays all season. Needs to bring out that Hawaiian shirt and go all angsty inn, like mentioned earlier.

Romsky-liked it, but I can take no more Schindler's list. Sorry!

Brown-at least the hair looks ok

Misha-SP so good! Carmen...oh well. SS so smooth.

Silver Fox-liked the SP, tad dissapointed from he long, especially since Denis made it. Not that much going on.

Poster boy-waited his entire FS for some weird stuff to happen.

Rabbitt-1996 called for their everything back.

Cutie Tanaka-1996 called for their vest back. Happy for his medal:D

Med-she needs more time. some choreographer need to point out the details on that tango. But I want her to slay and have fun. No particular order.

Bradie-what did Prokofiev ever do to you??? SP fab though.

Wakaba-Fire the choreographer and dress designer immediately! What happened to my girl from last year?

MBM-happy she medalled, but that program wasn't much. Benoit left handed work.

Stasia-well....

Tsurskaya-million depressions

Rika-million happy dances. She's boss!

Tursy-loved the SP, best program she's ever had.

Haven't seen much dance or pairs, but I agree Frenchies are stuck in black (the catsuits that is), sexy angst. And it only works a few times. To many similar lifts and positions. Morgan still hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

Yeah @Michalle come along and join the fun! And thanks pressman @Vagabond for the list. I'll add some, and there's also some abbreviations and names that are not maybe only #ttw jargon?

Silver Fox - Sergei Voronov
Granpa - Some "elderly" skaters, like Voronov, Bychenko etc.
Janny - Medvedeva. This does not come from us but from her own Twitter account, it's used across FSU
Susie - Stolbova, as mentioned by @Mad for Skating
La Tuk - Tuktamysheva
Le Gauz - Daniil Gleichengauz (he also became Danny G. this week)
Rapunzel - Elena Radionova. No explanation needed.
Comfy Balls - Sondre Oddvoll Bøe (He handed it to us on a silver plate)

I'm sure I've forgotten some, fill me in.

Of course I have my own, and the others started using it too:
Tiny Viking - Anne Line Gjersem. After she retired, Camilla will be the one competing internationally this season, and will take over this title.

There's also:
Velvet Pocket Prince - Shoma Uno. He's nowhere near the team, but I love him, and like to gush over him in here anyway.

Vagabond

Who is this "Brown" you people are talking about? Is it Velvet Boy by any chance? ;)
I look around
Leaves are brown
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter
There's a patch of snow on the ground

is better than

I look around
Leaves are velvet boy
And the sky is a hazy shade of winter
There's a patch of snow on the ground

innit? :HA!:

Last edited:
Status