#TeamTrainwreck 13: Tears, Tits and Tiaras

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
What will it take to get Elvis and Romsky on the world team together? Idk how anyone could make me enjoy that shitty version of Fly Me To The Moon but somehow he did.

Also I love Aliev’s programs this year and am very very worried about heartbreak in the future

Mad for Skating

Ahh the classic divisive program :D.. now im even more curious

I stand by my decision!

Btw, what's your thought on the frenchies?
I was bored as hell, even belly show couldn't help here. Holy overscoring.

When I first saw James/Cipres I liked their innovative style, but I feel like they are doing the same kind of programs over and over. They aren’t bad (it sure as heck beats Candyman!) but I really want to see a J/C program that doesn’t involve a modern bluesy piece of music, a black unitard, or sex appeal :scream: just something different!

J

Jeschke

Boss' thoughts on FS Day at AC:

- I appreciate Ted's supportive comments for the juniors, praising every shit of the seniors is another story. And I don't even start with the all-loving-female-commentator :scream: I should seriously considering applying for commentating the Nebelhorn stream.
- @Braulio kick-ass-video-uploader

- J/C :blah::blah::blah:
- D/F: costume of the season :love: they looked so good; great program, but what a mess,

- too much Beyoncé in figure skating, no need for that :mitchell:
- WTF happened to Matsuda? Not that I would care, but...
- Lil'Sis: seriously, @alchemyr void could have choreographed you a better program in between two tinder dates; kudos to vice's DC-memorial-pbp, awesome!
- Wories: awesome colour, but not for a unitard :yikes:will she ever come back to some decent form?
- Han: if you skate in a Miki-dress you better skate like Miki! :shuffle:
- Pineault: Galustyan-memorial-boobs. Love 'Women'; who skated to it last season, already forgotten :wall: Byebye Alaine, a pleasure it was!
- Paganini: gorgeous dress, a shame the skating is that boring.
- Andrews: Save my soul.
- Craine: FS in last season's SP dress? :huh: I prefer angsty Kailani
- Higuchi: skating in such a Daleman-dress. Never been a fan and that outing does not change that. Whoever paid for that choreo should demand his money back. Vice could have done this during a tinder date, seriously. #mihara4worlds
- Tennell: Good lord the dress :scream::scream::scream: So forgettable. I don't get why one have to mix all R&J, they don't go with each other! :mitchell:
- Med: Boring, Stasia for worlds!
- MBM: Costume-what the hell? :yikes::scream: Bock is pissed not having been invited to that carrot party.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Okay, I mainly lurk (and lol) in this thread.
Good girl! :respec:

but IIRC I was the first to nominate this iteration of Polina last season, and I was greeted with nothing but scorn.
Must have been longer than one year :saint: Last year I think I was already on the Polina-bandwagon.
Either way, forgive me; even da boss is not free of mistakes :saint:

Gold made it in here, so that should encourage all hopeless cases :p

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

I'm trying to watch two streams at the same time...too hard. Came in here instead. Aymoz was😍😍😍 He's not an angsty teenager anymore, he's a young man playing out all his emotions. What a beautiful and different program. Merge Jeannette and Dambier. Very French. (In the opposite end of the scale...Sean Rabbitt is right now doing West Side Story wearing a red shirt). (No comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information