#TeamTrainwreck 25: Maximum Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

JPN Ladies SP

Kaori - she gives me so much joy in that step sequence
Higuchi - I confess I do like that Your Song cover. A lot.
Kawabe - She's a threat and suddenly very consistent.
Mai - So lovely is almost vintage skating. Im gonna be bummed if she just misses

Marin - is she still on the team or has she been retired for just not being good anymore?
Also very sad to see lots of recognisable names buried past their prime. Shiraiwa, Oba, Yamashita. But hey if they still enjoy it go for it. The Suguri gang.

On the other hand, lots of nice very talented but obscure ladies that Im sad I dont get to watch any other time than just nationals.

Vagabond

Also very sad to see lots of recognisable names buried past their prime. Shiraiwa, Oba, Yamashita. But hey if they still enjoy it go for it. The Suguri gang.
Suguri won a World medal at 25.

Yamashita is 19, and Shiraiwa is 20. Let's hope they're in the medal hunt five years from now.

J

Jeschke

OMG 🇷🇺 pairs are best! :love:
Not that I didn't know :p

M/G. I am tired of this program, but this crisp as **** and the way she always helps him out of the final diva pose, epic.
B/K. No comment.
T/M. The side blow by Ted :rofl: The silent start will be everything with olympic atmosphere :love:
A/N. I guess @Hanna is happy, would have had them a bit lower, but great for them.
P/K. I absolutely love the program, but tbh these constant unsync'ness in evertyhing just kills out :(
K/B. And now bring Aladdin back!
A/K. Tbh, personally I would have had them 2nd 🤷‍♂️
Juniors. The Q for junior worlds will be as brutal as the olympic selection. So many goos teams out there, I don't know who to root for. Polina/Aleksei I fear will stand no chance :drama:

Pmaol the next event since I declared my uberdom, Evgenye turned up with classic Mozer slimy hair (you have such nice hair dude :drama: , messy sbs and death spiral drop. It's like I am a cheap reincarnation of @rfisher :rofl:)

Best Dressed: Chikmareva/Ianchenko. I am a sucker for the intense black. Both outfits are so damn gorgeous.
Do-Hard: 🐂
Fav program: P/K.

J

Jeschke

So dear train riders,

it's that time of the year again 🎄 Merry christmas (to those celebrating) and happy holidays!
This year has been a hell of a ride for many of us - #teamtrainwreck was always such a good distraction in so many ways.

Thanks for the many laughters, analyses, curses, bitching and lurking. I guess everyone knows for him-/herself which attributes might fit :saint:

On to another year, full of delusion, pink fake fur coats and of course: drama!

Fasten your seatbelts, we'e ready to go: full speed ahead!
:gallopin1 :gallopin1 :gallopin1

S

SmallFairy

@taz'smum I cheered all I could from home, but it was hard to watch, knowing about Tiff’s condition. Is she ok? Send her and Jon all my fandom love! So brave to make it through. I was also very emotional watching knowing this was what they wanted, to skate one last nationals, not pull out.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
@taz'smum I cheered all I could from home, but it was hard to watch, knowing about Tiff’s condition. Is she ok? Send her and Jon all my fandom love! So brave to make it through. I was also very emotional watching knowing this was what they wanted, to skate one last nationals, not pull out.
Thank you @SmallFairy 😘
The doctors are looking after her, she is lying down and recovering.(y)

angi

Last edited:

taz'smum

Is it part of being :gallopin1 to have the balls to say what everyone's thinking?

So team train wreck worthy, to finish 3rd at Nationals but no automatic Euros or Olympics! 😢

Though at least they will get taken to the pre Olympic training camp, along with Annabelle and Bagin.🥰

Who knows who will fall victim to the Chinese Covid tests?🤔
Who knows if Nikita's back will hold out 🤔

S

SmallFairy

Well-known-Superstar-Jesus-kid for the world!!!😍😍😍

Off to Christmas celebration now, but man, I’m so ecstatic for Mark! He was electric, indeed.

And Kolyada almost clean!

(((Kid without any costume changes))) pressure got to him.

Makar was embarrassing. It’s an insult to Tchaikovsky to skate and “perform” at that “level”. Zero everything, and those jumps barely lifted. Meh.

Erokhov shaking loose, omg😂

Samarin is a trooper hanging in there, but that program is so empty.

Best coach cam: Sokolovskaya realising Unknown kid may not be unknown anymore

Do-hard: Kolyada

mjb52

Very good shot for K/B to go to Worlds though no? I think S/K have their whole everything dedicated on getting to the Olympics, for obvious reasons (it's the Olympics!), but unless Russia is very worried about that third spot (not unreasonable, but they are easier to hold onto than to get right?), I don't see them pushing their bodies for Worlds too.

taz'smum

Very good shot for K/B to go to Worlds though no? I think S/K have their whole everything dedicated on getting to the Olympics, for obvious reasons (it's the Olympics!), but unless Russia is very worried about that third spot (not unreasonable, but they are easier to hold onto than to get right?), I don't see them pushing their bodies for Worlds too.
Except Worlds medals come with decent prize money....

mjb52

Well I'm not saying they shouldn't go if they want to of course! Just given how often we see a lot of people not go to a post-Olympics Worlds and all the struggles they've had with injuries in the past couple of years, it wouldn't be surprising if they decided to rest instead.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Well I'm not saying they shouldn't go if they want to of course! Just given how often we see a lot of people not go to a post-Olympics Worlds and all the struggles they've had with injuries in the past couple of years, it wouldn't be surprising if they decided to rest instead.
I don't think it would a rest if they decided not to go. It would be a retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information