#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
J

Jeschke

Tomorrow is the day folks - and I can't watch a bit live :drama:

I don't even know where to start.
Crazy crazy crazy mens's line-up. Congrats to Lebedev and Kovalev for being the only ones I don't care about here.
Ladies it's all about Nugu, LaTuk bringing a quad and Galustyan epic bitchface.
All my pair boys and....Magyar :rofl:
Can't wait for dance results and the bitching later. Just for the entertainment, I hope for a little :eek: for 2nd place. Sorry mama :saint:

RoseRed

Crazy crazy crazy mens's line-up. Congrats to Lebedev and Kovalev for being the only ones I don't care about here.
Can't wait for dance results and the bitching later. Just for the entertainment, I hope for a little :eek: for 2nd place. Sorry mama :saint:
I'm hoping to catch a few of the guys while getting ready for work, but otherwise same.

mjb52

I'm nervous about whether Sin/Kats will have the crotch grabs from the rehearsal shots lol. No idea which part of the program they were supposed to be in. Anyway, I'm a die-hard, I'll support them no matter what, and I liked what I saw of the program so far! I just hope they get through the whole thing in great health this time! And the same great wishes for good health and clean skates to all.

RoseRed

I'm hoping to catch a few of the guys while getting ready for work, but otherwise same.
My boss just sent out the schedule (for the month of November, which feels just a tiny bit late), and apparently I have tomorrow off. So maybe I'll watch everything but the men live instead (getting up a little early when I already have to get up by 6 am is one thing - doing it when I could sleep in is another).

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story

You are 😈

If they come 2nd, then they rock and I will totally accept my team being beaten by a better team! 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information