#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Scanning through the ISU bios for GP 🇨🇳 , this one got my attention:
SP: Disney Princess Medley :glamor:

This sounds promising. How many songs (costume changes incl.) can you put in 2:40min?

I need a mix of a 'Part of your world', 'I see the light', 'Color of the wind', How far I'll go, followed by some Grm music switch to a badass hip-hop version of 'A dream is a wish your heart makes'. That's it 🤷‍♂️

Gris

不做奴才做公民
Scanning through the ISU bios for GP 🇨🇳 , this one got my attention:
SP: Disney Princess Medley :glamor:

This sounds promising. How many songs (costume changes incl.) can you put in 2:40min?

I need a mix of a 'Part of your world', 'I see the light', 'Color of the wind', How far I'll go, followed by some Grm music switch to a badass hip-hop version of 'A dream is a wish your heart makes'. That's it 🤷‍♂️

Here you see her practicing this program yesterday

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/182000316.html?weibo_id=4567686912938170

It's actually her old program from 18-19 season which she skated at JGP Richmond.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Boss on GP 🇨🇳 Day 1

Judging. Mordovian Ornament Chonquing Edition 🆘
Chinese guys' hair. Green of jealousy :drama:

Ice Dance. We have seen way way way worse CHN teams for a long time.

Ladies. That was something 🆘 Nice overall progress by Chen though. I am crossing my fingers she is the one to make it 2022 against all those foreign imports. Refreshing her make-up in knc Irina-Lux-style :glamor:

Men.
Jin winning PCS. Joke of the season.
Han Yan. The shirt and pants are everything :love: He was not that invested to me, but hell am I invested :love: Memo to @Vagabond: addition to #12 Hair: Crazy/Tragic Beard

Pairs.
Leftovers. I was absolutely blown away. This SP is pure beauty :swoon: Stunnig MEEPOTS. Like she has longer hair again. Love the costume.
Killerwedgie in the lift 🆘 nice butt though!
Wang/Buang. Sparkling butt for him. Well, that's something :rofl:
Zhu/Liu. Boobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

mjb52

What about an overnight Rukavicin look, like an abrupt shaving of the head. Sort of O'Shea (I think) style?

J

Jeschke

Some stunning shots in here of Sheremenko, Khuda/Bazin, Daughter and Tiff/Jon.
:love:

You gotte love these Channel 1 videos.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
@alchemy void , she announced a contest for the best comment under the pic (any of the pics in the post). The winner gets a mention in stories and ‘hi’ from Perkova.
To take part in the contest, you just have to mentioned a # of a picture and a comment.
Thank you for translating! Getting a "hi" from Leonova is a serious life goal. I may have to crowdsource this. :lol:

S

SmallFairy

Some stunning shots in here of Sheremenko, Khuda/Bazin, Daughter and Tiff/Jon.
:love:

You gotte love these Channel 1 videos.
Soooo stunning indeed😍🆘

S

SmallFairy

Han Yan wuzrobbed in PSC yesterday! His way of moving is so superior. So smooth, great edges, he transfers the weight so effortlessly and light, constantly moving, constantly changing weight, changing directions, everything looks easy, yet powerful, SS to die for, and beautiful choreo that makes sense, with movements floating into each other. And he was somewhat robbed in tech as well, those jumps as TEXT BOOK! Give him all the +++ for Christ’s sake.
:mitchell:
Story of our :gallopin1-lives :(:(

Boyang is in general cute and charming, I like him and adore his crazy outside edge on the 4z, but that program was forced, and had plenty of posing and choreo standing still or on two feet. He’s nowhere close to Han Yan’s ease on the blades. Kudos for choosing a different and interesting music, hope to see him let loose to it when he gets comfortable with it, maybe it’ll be better then. Yesterday, scoring was a joke.

S

SmallFairy

Pairs: Leftovers was 😍😍😍 Loved the program. So solid, and they looked so happy!

Dance: I can’t take another Chaplin program EVER AGAIN!!!!

Ladies: 🆘🆘🆘

J

Jeschke

Boss on GP 🇨🇳 FS/FD Day

Ice Dance
Pleased the wings shirt of Liu did not make it through the pandemic.

Ladies
56pts FS. Seriously China? This competition was definitely lacking Yi Christy Leung & Co 🆘
Chen's nails, everything. Great progress.

Men
Congrats judges. At least this time you gave Yan a 1 point advantage in PCS to Jin :rolleyes:
I want the dark purple shirt back. This FS is just everything!

Pairs
Happy Leftovers got new costumes, but somehow they don't match. Killer 3sal. Panfilova next.
Somehow I was no fan of this program last season, but it really got me today.
They need to be worlds medalist. They just need to be. And tbh. Clean, this is gold medal contention for me. No discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information