#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Eunsoo Lim and Haein Lee have the same coach so I assume they train together.

I agree that several of the Korean ladies have a similar build. But I'm not sure if Eunsoo is struggling more. I think that may be a perception because it is happening for her after she reached the international senior spotlight. Young, Yelim, and Eunsoo have all struggled with an adjustment while appearing to grow a bit taller. Young struggled last season on the JGP (when she didn't qualify for the JGPF). And Yelim has been struggling with coming up too close to the boards this season. (I noticed it was a challenge for her in practices at the JGPF last year too, but not at 4CCs).

No. Yelim is training in Korea. Wi trains in Korea. Who is training abroad except for You?

Thanks for the coaching info. I had thought Yelim was in Colorado but that was maybe just for a brief training stint. That is actually good news for Eunsoo that she has peers she is training alongside her in Korea, I think socially and competitively, it’s always better to not be completely isolated. But it seems that’s not the issue. Eunsoo has good technique that she learned in Korea before she left, so hopefully it’s just a matter of time before the lutz gets sorted out. That’s her biggest problem right now

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Update: 3 mulled wine, 3 bison vodka later! Bitching at slow zamboni driver at christmas market!
@levineismine and bossman still standing strong! :nopryde:

Disappointed you are still able to post..... or maybe it will get more interesting as the night progresses :p

S

SmallFairy

You are going somewhere, you are going up in our estimations ;)

💪🏻💪🏻

Oh well. (((@SmallFairy )))
There is no turning back from here.

I’m only moving FORWARD! :gallopin1

Yep, I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS!!🎉 @SmallFairy🧚‍♀️ -you are doing the team proud :respec:

Thank you !!!💪🏻:cheer2:
Does she? I mean she won something :rolleyes:
I hope some bonaly-podium-tribute, costume malfunction incl boobsflash or 1f1eu<< pogosplat came along at least! :gallopin1

Well, you get from me:

Lo+SEQ+1T* - - - (0 points)
*invalid element
:gallopin1
Be content for now:D
(I was 0.22 from victory!)

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Okay Eunsoo Lim

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level

2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program

Yes. Crazy tilted pogosplat lutzes and beautiful other jumps are par for the course these days.

3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again

Yes. This season has been rough :fragile:

4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Yes. For this season at least. In season’s past she was more consistent

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible

2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible

3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)

Why I am posting this instead of adding her myself :drama:

4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day

>Last proposal was last week bitchezz

5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread

6) New membership is granted only to current skaters

7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)

8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

As of this season, she has not had numerous good skates in a row but she still has the goods to be competitive.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavinsin

2) Big boobs/nice ass

Decent for a 16 year old skinny asian girl. Plus there is still time for such things to develop.

3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing

She likes sexy costumes and frequently shows off her belly button/abs

4) Mule kick

Have you seen her salchow entry?? :slinkaway

5) Being Uzbek/Russian

6) last name called Schott

Can we get rid of this rule already? :lol:

7) Bizarre off ice incidents

Oh yes. For sure. Mariah Bell Gate. The drama :drama:. Plus random Eskimo photo shoots for fashion magazines :confused: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc9Ti5IgKlI/?igshid=1okepsnz8ir2x

8) Coach

Lots of Coach drama for sure! :glamor: :drama: :watch:

9) Costume (-Malfunction)

Not yet, but her costumes are always good and many have potential for malfunction.

10) Splats

Pogo worthy lutz splats :eek:. Plus splats on other jumps that can be pretty painful looking.

11) Bizarre Choreo

She did Besame Mucho at 13 and Chicago at 15, so I would say yes. Flirty if not sexy from a young age. She owns it though.

12) Hair

Yes. Radionova has nothing on her.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Just finally catching up with NHK singles events by watching the rebroadcast on NBC. :scream: What am I, 75?

A few random thoughts:
  • Romsky. Holy shit, I can't believe he actually put it all together, and there was absolutely no indication this performance was even possible. A performance to cement his place on the team for the foreseeable future. Canadian nationals mens event is going to be 🔥🔥🔥.
  • I enjoyed the ladies podium here quite a bit. I like Kihira but she needs to go back to last season's LP as soon as possible, because this ain't it. Kostornaia's program is Danny G trash, but she makes it work and the performance quality was like night and day. I like Zagitova's LP quite a bit, especially the last 3 minutes. If I said I'm rooting for a Kostornaia/Zagitova/Tuktamysheva RUS ladies team for Worlds, would that be considered unrealistic? :shuffle:
  • So happy for Kevin, although I kind of miss the yellow hair from his previous event. Bring the drama and the tears, boy! I am living for Silvia's over the top K&C drama, too.
  • Jason Brown. Do hard list. Hell yes. He looks so effing hot.
  • Poor Grandpa Voronov, why such tragic costumes, always? I admire there's a guy (close to) my age still out there still competitive, but without the jumps, it's rough as hell. Tara and Johnny were also dragging him pretty hard. :scream: I want him to revert to the James Brown LP for nationals.
  • Also what a shitty event for all the American skaters. One of the worst in recent memory. :drama: I thought Karen Chen gave a creditable Pogo tribute, and Tammy was channeling her inner Tsareva a bit as well.

skatingguy

decently
If I said I'm rooting for a Kostornaia/Zagitova/Tuktamysheva RUS ladies team for Worlds, would that be considered unrealistic? :shuffle:
Have you seen the Instagram clips of Trusova landing triple-axel in practice? I think the seasons will be just about over if she lands one at the Grand Prix Final.

J

Jeschke

@rfisher , it might get ugly from here on.
If you are already having a bad day you might skip the next few posts and go on living in happy delusion :saint:

J

Jeschke

Mid-season-kibosh 👊

Members Update

:gallopin1-Patron-Saint:
Pogorilaya, Anna

Ladies:
Galustyan, Anastasiya New
Gold, Gracie Removed
Gubanova, Anastasiia Removed
Honda, Marin
Konstantinova, Stanislava
Leonova, Alena
Lim, Eunsoo New
Nugumanova, Elizaveta New
Sakhanovich, Serafima Removed
Schott, Nicole
Tuktamysheva, Elizaveta

Men:
Aliev, Dmitri
Aymoz, Kévin
Březina, Michal Removed
Litvintsev, Vladimir New
Nadeau, Nicolas
Pulkinen, Camden New
Sadovsky, Roman
Samohin, Daniel
Yan, Han

Pairs:
Peng, Cheng / Jin, Yang

Ice Dance:
Shpilevaya, Anastasia / Smirnov, Grigory

Watch List: Removed
Ladies: tba
Men: Pulkinen, Camden
Pairs: Panfilova, Apollinariia / Rylov, Dmitry
Dance: tba

---

((( @rfisher )))

Congrats to @pinky166 :cheer: Is this your first succesfull campaign? (Litvintsev)
On a funny note, boss and vice decided including Lim the day before your campaign for her. Spot on you are this season! :respec:

Not enough votes for Efimova/Korovin, so they remain off.

In honour of the watchlist (and just to piss some off :D) Galustyan found her way in!
(Thanks vice for this very personal sendoff of the watchlist below :40beers: )

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Farewell Michal Březina!
Entry: Oct 10th, 2018
Exit: Nov 25th, 2019
Career highlights: Euros 2013, 3rd; Worlds 2010, 4th; Worlds 2011, 4th; Universiade 2017, 7th

You got your proper sendoff already 2years ago, but in best trainwreck manner you did come back and managed to board the train again. We had a joyous ride since then but now we reached the terminal stop.
Michal, thanks for years of great skating, trainwreck and stunning costumes!

Sbohem!

J

Jeschke

Farewell Gracie Gold!
Entry: Nov 14th, 2016
Exit: Nov 25th, 2019
Career highlights: Olympics 2014, 4th; Worlds 2015, 4th; Worlds 2016, 4th

The skating. The name. The glamour. The star-potential was real right from the start. In best #teamtrainwreck manner you finished with pewter at all major events from 2014 to 2016. The 'highlight' here of course was dropping from 1st to 4th at home soil worlds 2016 in Boston and handing the bronze medal to the :gallopin1-patron-saint! What happened afterwards included some #ttw moments at their best, but we all know how the story turned out. Thus we won't focus on those dark times but look into the future. It took and still takes a lot of courage going out there fighting! Even though this train ride ends for you now, we will support you all the way and hope you can smile with your head up in all days to come!
You softened bossman's heart. 'No Gold in here' was the slogan for so many years, but you managed to sneak in. With such determination and the power of the egg all is possible Gracie!
We are standing by you and can't wait for the moment when your very personal FS will bring down the arena at nationals!

Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information